Finally got my hands on a Swedish Collar (two, actually)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
jackles

Finally got my hands on a Swedish Collar (two, actually)

Post by jackles »

I've been itching for years to try one of these collars, so I asked Swedish Collar very nicely to send me a few to try out - and they obliged. I have never been able to justify the crazy price, but now that I've tried them, I've had to find the cash to keep one!

One of the collars is a tight fit (per Swedish Collar's instructions) with a bronze front plate on a stainless steel collar. The other is a looser fit (because I like that) in all stainless steel. Both are their 50 mm models.

The collars are HEAVY - probably 1.5 kilos or so each - but the edges are well rounded, and they are surprisingly comfortable. The stainless steel is very high quality, far better than any of my other collars, and the locking mechanism is quite ingenious. Essentially, the front plate clicks in place, locking the collar, and you use a strong magnet to unlock the interior mechanism. This means that there are no padlocks or screws visible, which I love. Yes, you can probably unlock it with ANY strong magnet, but I don't mind that. The mechanism seems very sturdy, so no immediate worries about getting stuck.

The collar comes in a nice protective case as well. If the steel ones sound too heavy, they also make lighter aluminium ones, but I do enjoy the weight.

I've had the collars for a week or so to use for some photo and video shoots, and I've decided to keep the larger one - I just love it too much. Is it pricey? Yes, very (925$ for the one I'm keeping) and I understand if that is too much for most people. It kinda is for me too, but I just couldn't bear to send them both back.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(Disclaimer: Swedish Collar sent me the two collars to try out, but I'm not obligated to say anything nice about them because of it - they just wanted me to try them.)
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
bound_jenny

Re: Finally got my hands on a Swedish Collar (two, actually)

Post by bound_jenny »

Looks very impressive! :D

It should go nicely with all your other lovely hardware. 8)

Though the price is right up in the upper sticker shock category. :shock:

Have lots of naughty fun with it!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!