Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh my! That was a lot of fun!! Turns out the jute sacks were too small, so I had to improvise with a fabric laundry bag. Not done a hobble tie before as I usually like my legs tied together but I'll try that again sometime. The tape gag was very intense once the bag was over my head and tied. Being inside the bag also meant that my wrists locked behind my back had a bit less movement than I'd anticipated. And I could see next to nothing through the fabric. Also, not knowing how long it would take to find the combination for the lock made it more exciting!

I've got the rest of the day left, so might try something else :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had cut open 2 jute bags so that I got 2 flat cloths and then tied them together using a whole series of zip ties. It maybe something to do as a variation. You can see through the jute bags, but your view is still limited. especially at night with all the lights off.
How long did you take to find the combination and did you first move around?
The hobble tie is easy to make, you can do it without your bag and drink a lot. Try to get as far away from the toilet. Then when you must go it is a race to get there on time.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, it took just over an hour to find the combination. I didn’t move around much as my vision was much less than expected. It was such fun though!!

I have the day to myself tomorrow and am up for a really diabolical challenge if anyone fancies indulging me :whip: :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:I have the day to myself tomorrow and am up for a really diabolical challenge if anyone fancies indulging me :whip: :gag:
Something I also want to try with my 2 magnetic padlocks - when I have a little more time. :facepalm:

Place a large cardboard box in front of the mirror and tie it so that it cannot be moved.

Put some plastic on the bottom - I'm going to use plastic garbage bags for this - and a mop to catch most of the water.

Put the key to your handcuffs or padlocks in ice cubes.

Take a long stick or a broom handle and tie a magnet to a string at the end.

Now throw the ice cubes with the necessary keys into the box from afar so you don't know where they are in the box.

Tie yourself up on the other side of the room.

The assignment is now to collect your keys with the magnet, but the magnet can't get close enough to the keys because of the ice :twisted: . So you will have to wait until the ice has melted enough before you can fish for the keys. This while you constantly see your predicament in the mirror.

If the keys cannot be attracted by a magnet, you can solve this by attaching a number of iron paperclips to the keys.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

That sounds like a lot of fun, but will need to save that for another day. I don’t have any keys frozen in ice ready :cry:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:That sounds like a lot of fun, but will need to save that for another day. I don’t have any keys frozen in ice ready :cry:
As punishment you will not get another scenario from me for the moment. A self bondager should always have ice ready. :mrgreen:
So start eating pudding or chocolate mousse in small jars. Then you have enough jars that you can already half fill with ice.
IceJars.png
IceJars.png (34.87 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
Enjoy your meal! :rofl:

As soon as you drop the key in it, it will stick. It is then sufficient to add a little water so that the key is in the middle of the ice and put it in the freezer for a short time while you prepare the rest.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Capture.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have a day to myself tomorrow. And a freezer full of ice. And a date that sounds a lot of fun :love:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:I have a day to myself tomorrow. And a freezer full of ice. And a date that sounds a lot of fun :love:
Then you can put different padlock keys in different thicknesses of ice. also put a string in it with which you can tie the ice cubes to different furniture.
Mix up the padlocks and use them to tie you up in different places: at the ankles, at the legs, at the wrists, if you want to do a hogtie between the wrists and the ankles - or vice versa, bending over from the front between the wrists and ankles.

The task is to go back and forth to see if a key has already been released from the ice cube and then be surprised which you can untie first.

Of course you may not be able to use the first key yet because you can't get to that padlock: like the padlock around the thighs when your wrists are still connected to the ankles. :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, this week I have one hour each day to play. I need a series of quick but deeply diabolical things to do. Most of the things I come up with are time consuming so really poor at the quickie!

Help. Please :whip:

:gag:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

kinbaku wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:I have a day to myself tomorrow. And a freezer full of ice. And a date that sounds a lot of fun :love:
Then you can put different padlock keys in different thicknesses of ice. also put a string in it with which you can tie the ice cubes to different furniture.
Mix up the padlocks and use them to tie you up in different places: at the ankles, at the legs, at the wrists, if you want to do a hogtie between the wrists and the ankles - or vice versa, bending over from the front between the wrists and ankles.

The task is to go back and forth to see if a key has already been released from the ice cube and then be surprised which you can untie first.

Of course you may not be able to use the first key yet because you can't get to that padlock: like the padlock around the thighs when your wrists are still connected to the ankles. :twisted:
This was very intense!! I’d no clue what I was going to able to free first. I needed to free my hands from my ankles first so I actually had several keys before I could even use them. Being able to reach the hog tie padlock was the first one I needed. It was intense waiting for that one, but even once I had it, I still had trial and error to release the rest!!

Thanks again for a super fun day :love:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:I have the day to myself tomorrow and am up for a really diabolical challenge if anyone fancies indulging me :whip: :gag:
Something I also want to try with my 2 magnetic padlocks - when I have a little more time. :facepalm:

Place a large cardboard box in front of the mirror and tie it so that it cannot be moved.

Put some plastic on the bottom - I'm going to use plastic garbage bags for this - and a mop to catch most of the water.

Put the key to your handcuffs or padlocks in ice cubes.

Take a long stick or a broom handle and tie a magnet to a string at the end.

Now throw the ice cubes with the necessary keys into the box from afar so you don't know where they are in the box.

Tie yourself up on the other side of the room.

The assignment is now to collect your keys with the magnet, but the magnet can't get close enough to the keys because of the ice :twisted: . So you will have to wait until the ice has melted enough before you can fish for the keys. This while you constantly see your predicament in the mirror.

If the keys cannot be attracted by a magnet, you can solve this by attaching a number of iron paperclips to the keys.
I've just read this, missed before, I like the fishing idea. kinbaku you have a wonderfully kinky thought process I always find your task suggestions very interesting.
For some reason this idea has put the idea of locking myself out the house naked, firmly locking the house key to a solid object in the garden and throwing the key to that lock over my shoulder into a pond then let the fishing commence.

I really will have to get on with building that pond.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:So, this week I have one hour each day to play. I need a series of quick but deeply diabolical things to do...
Help. Please :whip:

:gag:
Use the ice release (wait a little for the animation) with a block of ice that melts after 20-25 minutes.
Tie the rope in the middle of a room (I use the lamp-luster for this).
Make sure the rope is folded enough so that the handcuff key hangs above your head and when released the key - with a small weight - floats just above the ground.
Make sure that the rope does not get tangled: twist the rope between your index finger and middle finger in a figure of eight, then twist the rope around the center of the figure eight some rounds before putting it in the glass of water that you are going to freeze. It is best to keep the key with the weight out of the ice, then there is no chance that it will entangle.

Put on both your blindfold and your hood so that you are in complete darkness. then put your handcuffs on your back, double lock them and look for the key.

Because you do not know when you can reach it, you first aimlessly walking through the room, so that you no longer know where the middle of the room is. :twisted:

Once the ice has melted, you have a chance that you will run into the string, grab it on your back and pull the key upwards. You have half an hour for free yourself. So you have a nice hour of joy.
Of course you can change it with adding some stuff like the ball gag. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I really will have to get on with building that pond.
Start digging as soon as you get back from your vacation.
Best naked so you can quickly hide in your homemade pit before they see you.
Just to help you finish it quickly. :love: :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I really will have to get on with building that pond.
Start digging as soon as you get back from your vacation.
Best naked so you can quickly hide in your homemade pit before they see you.
Just to help you finish it quickly. :love: :mrgreen:
We have an old cast iron bath I pulled out of our cottage when I refurbished the bathroom. It been sitting out back with the intention of sinking it into the ground for a pond around back. I'm to embarrassed to admit how long it has sat there waiting to be installed.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.