Just about to head off to the woods......

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Slave2all2

Just about to head off to the woods......

Post by Slave2all2 »

Just about to go to the woods, any ideas what i should do while i'm there. i like to get as far away from my clothes as possbile, and go for a wlak with my nipple clamps and my hard on.

#i was thinking of a naked bike ride, but its a bit cold.

#some one dare me!!!
nippletweek_uk

Post by nippletweek_uk »

How did you get on???

I must admit thats mainly the only places where I easily get to do my SB these days. Tied up and having to trek slowly either through woods or fields to get the safety of my clothes. Hope we get to hear about your outdoor action on the forum.

Also liked the sound of the naked bike ride. Thats one I havent tried yet but have checked out the local industrial estate as a possible place for this. Perhaps one for early Sunday morning,

NT.
Mlpdraco

Post by Mlpdraco »

Live in a place full of woods, an so on?

Theres one scenario over here (in the Anna's site) talking about hiding, inside holes you make on the ground (1 feet deep), similars keys (lets say, 10 of then), all they looks like. You can walk one day about two miles of your home, find one place you are used to, with trees, and so on (something wich willmark it cleary) and make the holes on ground, put the keys, etc... one of these 10 keys is the key for your house front door.

The next day, in afternoon or night, you get naked, cuff yourself with jand behind, if possible the cuf locked in one belt too, so you cant move they foward, nipple clamps, heeled boots and whathever you like too.

All keys to freedom are inside the house ;)

and the key to the house, now, is insie a hole in the woods... wich you will have to dig with your feet, because hands are locked.

I also think you will want to dig all holes and rescue all 10 keys before come back to your house with the first one you find, and discover, then, it's the wrong key and you'll have to get all your way back to the woods.. lol

Note: in the setup, you may want to mark EVERY hole you did with a flag or something like this, to know where, exactly, in the woods are one key hidden. But dont use flags: somebody may pass there in the middle time, get curious about the flag and take it off, or dig a hole to find one key, bla bla bla.

As safe release, in case you dont find your key, use something weird, like you have to crouch and drag yourself inside one small place, dirty, with insects, something you will not like to do (specialy laid down with nipples clamped)

helped?
Like to see, imagine, think and make it happen
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I like that idea except for one part...

I personally think burning a house key would be dangerous, in the event that someone else got to it/dug it up before you. It SHOULDN'T happen, but in the event it does...you probably don't want a stranger with your house key. Never know what can happen there...

I would bury a key and look-a likes to a lock box. Then loosing the lock box key would really REALLY suck, but at least no ones getting into my house or car!

And you would need a place to keep your clothes, so you can't just pull em on at any point :D

I blame the forum-my ideas are getting more creative and thought out!
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Mlpdraco

Post by Mlpdraco »

Amy, we can do diferent... we bury one padlock key. This padlock will be locking one little box in one place (hidden) close to the house (like nobody would see it), and inside the box is the keys to the house..

or the key to the house is avaiable to us, but today the door will be locked, also, with one padlock..

or bury the car keys, the house key inside the car..

there lots of ways.. :-)
Mlpdraco

Post by Mlpdraco »

I liked either you clothes idea..

I liking this forum too loL
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Amy Tenchi wrote:I blame the forum-my ideas are getting more creative and thought out!
Tee hee... :twisted: You have become one of us! :twisted: :twisted:

I am also allergic to the idea of burying house/car keys (i.e. access to anything valuable) in any area accessible to strangers, though if one does as Mlpdraco suggests, bury them two miles from home, unless your house is the only one within miles, any potential burglar is going to have quite a job on his hands trying the key out on every house/apartment/car in the area. The car may be easier since the make of vehicle could be deduced - unless it's a copy made from a generic blank. Still, I would rather bury keys to a lockbox containing the house/car keys - it sucks less if you lose them.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Use a "token" system...
Take a small block of wood and cut a slot through the board so that 1 key will fit inside, the block needs to be large enough so that to get the key out, you need to put a key in...
Now, 5 blocks, 6 keys, 6 locks...
IE: key #1 opens lock #1, #2 opens #2... and so on...
secure your 5 blocks out in the woods where only you can find them but you can't remove them...
take one of your 6 locks and lock the box with your house key in it.. (or car keys (with your clothes in the trunk) or your freedom key set, or whatever you want back...
now... you have 1 key, if it opens the lock, you are done and it's game over, (or, take out another lock and try again).
Now for the game..
take your key and go find block #1 and insert your key to push out it's key and return with that one to see if you get free, if not, go find block #2 and swap it's key and try that one....

This also make for a randomizing game it that you are always moving the keys around and any one block could have the correct key.

A more complex version could be...
box #1 is locked and has your freedom inside,
box #1 is locked inside box #2...
box #2 is locked inside box #3...
Now, you need to make your rounds to find key #3 to open box #3,
then, go around and find where box #2's key is at...
And then, do it all again...
This one could take awhile....

... Now I just gota find out how to make the key boxes so that one key will push out the other one but not be able to pull the first key back out...
hmmm, maybe something like a gumball vending machine...
insert key, turn handle, when handle turns 1/4, handle stops and old key is dropped.
Handle will not turn without a key inserted....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Mlpdraco

Post by Mlpdraco »

I like this token system with the boxes shufles and glued on the floor.. you never know what boxe the key you have will open, and you find the correct boxe and get anoter key, will still not know wich boxe this key open

with on boxe in each room of the house, it can be fun.. lol

(but it is inside, not outside)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Outside's more fun....
Gota really watch everything...
Of course, if you live downtown or in a crowed ( lots of people) area, inside would be better...
But you could always "accidentally" leave a front window open...

If that bothers you too much about someone maybe seeing something, just hang a shirt or dress, light color, and see if you can see it from outside as if you are just walking by, may try different times of the day...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Mlpdraco

Post by Mlpdraco »

I think i found one solution for the house keys... leave the house keys hanging in the handcuff you have.. so its on the reach of your hand...

And to make to trick, instead of burie the house keys, you do this:

Already naked, before leave home, lock all clothes you have (and towels and similars too) inside your bedroom. Also, lock all rooms of your home (except the bathroom) inside your bedroom. The key to the bedroom, you lock inside one box, with one padlock, and leave the box in the bathroom, glue on the floor. The key for this padlock is buried in the park, you have to get it.

What do you think? better and less risky?