HypnoDesire [ANDROID APP]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

DedLoveYou

HypnoDesire [ANDROID APP]

Post by DedLoveYou »

Let me Hypnotize you!

This is a small Android Game I made inspired by all the Femdom and Bimbo Hypno Videos out there. Submit yourself completely to me and go deeper into trance!

Content:
  • Femdom
  • Sissyfication
  • Feminisation
  • Slutification
  • Bimbofication
  • Chastity
  • more...

About this Game:
  • 11 Fetish Hypno Themes
  • Kinky Text and Background Images
  • Various Audio Files to choose from
  • Hypnotic Waves and Noise
  • Two different designs of Spiral and Text
  • Automatic Session Timer

Download on Itch.io

Screenshots:
Screenshot_20230316-214917.png
Screenshot_20230316-214921.png
Screenshot_20230316-214927.jpeg
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: HypnoDesire [ANDROID APP]

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Has anyone tried this? Maybe test it out and offer some feedback?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LupoDepresso

Post by LupoDepresso »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Has anyone tried this? Maybe test it out and offer some feedback?
Hi there, I tried it
I quickly built this to make the phone work as a hypno visor while I'm tied up, paired with a headset for sound.
cardboard + pieces of old unusable 3d headset
cardboard + pieces of old unusable 3d headset
Frogtied with thrusting dildo forced in ass, vibrator on cage controlled by unknown evil person, nipple clamps, o-ring + dildo gag, and headset + visor with the app running. Ice release and cam recording for the family photo album 8)
To make it short, session felt great and the app took some good merits.

I've set it to the maximum time available which is 1 hour - would be great to see that going up to something like 10 hours :twisted: )
Video ratio looks like 16:9, it keeps its proportions if you have a wider screen like mine, so the image doesnt get stretched to adapt (which is great), although it's not properly centered but aligned on the left side.
Audio options are cool, isolating from external sounds and keeping your mind awake but wobbly. It's ovbiously lacking vocal contents to really fuck up with your brain, but i suppose that would need a big time investment from the developer.
Now, there's a little white slider on the left showing how much time has passed aproximately. That slider became my new best friend, my eyes kept going for it every time I felt too weird, it was like an anchor to reality.
I think there should be an option to disable it cos it kinda breaks the immersion.
Despite that, I quickly fell in a nice loop of arousal and frustration, drooling everywhere, cage leaking like a loose faucet and so on. Heavy breathing and high hearthrate, probably in sync with the words or pics, and the funny part is that right now I really can't recall what theme the app was playing, which is somewhat disturbing and makes me want more :lol: so looks like all the hypno part kinda works for me.

Generally speaking the app has a few options to tweak and a good range of themes which I'll definitely try during next sessions, it works well for it's purpose but at its current state I honestly see no reason why one shouldn't go for a classic vid on the browser instead.

Also, intially I wanted to tie myself spread eagle ez pz but that would mean the phone screen is facing down and that makes it go dark after a few minutes while the app is running, lord knows why. I feel like it's not app's fault but some weird android settings, yet on things like youtube this doesn't happen. I'll test more apps later but if someone here has any advice for this issue I'd be very grateful.

Regardz
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Lupo.
Send me a private message if interested in a promotion here
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome LupoDepresso.
I use the app "Stay Alive!" with the setting that the Android should remain active both when charging and when using the battery (I sometimes touch the charging cable, causing it to detach from the Android smartphone :facepalm: ).

You can also choose in which programs it should remain active. In your case probably also disable the option "Allow the screen to dim".
To quit when your session is over: go to the program and choose "Exit Stay Alive!" at the bottom of the options.
LupoDepresso

Post by LupoDepresso »

Thanks I'll definitely try that!
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

LupoDepresso wrote:I've set it to the maximum time available which is 1 hour - would be great to see that going up to something like 10 hours :twisted: )
I've set the maximum time up to 3 Hours. Maybe I will ad a second Slider to allow more than that.
LupoDepresso wrote:Now, there's a little white slider on the left showing how much time has passed aproximately. That slider became my new best friend, my eyes kept going for it every time I felt too weird, it was like an anchor to reality.
I think there should be an option to disable it cos it kinda breaks the immersion.
There is now a option to deactivate that progress bar.
LupoDepresso wrote:Also, intially I wanted to tie myself spread eagle ez pz but that would mean the phone screen is facing down and that makes it go dark after a few minutes while the app is running, lord knows why. I feel like it's not app's fault but some weird android settings, yet on things like youtube this doesn't happen.
That should be fixed now too.
Thanks for all the feedback!
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Looks interesting and good work but from my past experience with being hypnotised and playing with files from warp my mind I find I'm pretty easy to trance and despite it being a couple of years ago since I stopped playing with hypno files and being hypnotised by people I still feel the after effects still today so I as much as I find the hypno kink fun I think I skip this one for now, unless I'm mysteriously drawn to giving it a go, do you have to have a smart phone?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.