Post a picture for don't do this to me

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a picture for don't do this to me

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Oh, Gord... I miss that evil genius!

Jenny.
I think a lot of us do he was so inventive
Attachments
Gords toys 1.jpg
Gords toys 1.jpg (12.82 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
Gords toys 7.jpg
Gords toys 7.jpg (15.54 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
Gords toys 11.jpg
Gords toys 11.jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Even with keys this looks pretty well escape proof.
Attachments
Escapology challenge.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

JIMDINI wrote:Even with keys this looks pretty well escape proof.
Jimdini, why does it look escape-proof if the keys are within reach? Is it the thumb cuffs? I don't have much practice unlocking locks while thumb cuffed; do the thumb cuffs make it impossible to operate a key? If not, then I think the only problem our escape artist faces, if she has the key, is unlocking the thumb cuffs themselves. Removing the thumbcuffs might require the use of the mouth to hold the key if the thumbcuffs are applied so that the keyhole is facing the escape artist's torso as opposed to facing towards her fingers. With the thumbcuffs on, it may be impossible to reach behind the head to remove the ball gag, leaving the escape artist in a "Catch-22."

But is that so? Or am I missing something?

This looks like a "Do This To Me" picture, so I feel like I'm overlooking something.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

JIMDINI wrote:Jimdini, why does it look escape-proof if the keys are within reach? Is it the thumb cuffs? I don't have much practice unlocking locks while thumb cuffed; do the thumb cuffs make it impossible to operate a key? If not, then I think the only problem our escape artist faces, if she has the key, is unlocking the thumb cuffs themselves. Removing the thumbcuffs might require the use of the mouth to hold the key if the thumbcuffs are applied so that the keyhole is facing the escape artist's torso as opposed to facing towards her fingers. With the thumbcuffs on, it may be impossible to reach behind the head to remove the ball gag, leaving the escape artist in a "Catch-22."

But is that so? Or am I missing something?

This looks like a "Do This To Me" picture, so I feel like I'm overlooking something.
If the keys are within reach, finding keys blindfolded would be difficult, even if she knows where they are (perhaps with the spare chains).
If the key hole is toward her fingers, you will notice the chain would be blocking the keyhole on the thumbcuffs, if the keyhole is away from the fingers the two pairs of cuffs and the chain would stop her accessing the keyhole and manipulating the key. Also it looks like the chain from her neck goes around her cuffs under her legs and then back around her knees to the padlock, probably making arm movement very restricted. Basically she's stuck even without the addition of the gag and blindfold.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Lotharjulz wrote:
I love metal and a good challenge. Am going to ask my partner to replicate this on me ( the keyhole facing away from fingers) and report back tomorrow if I can get out with keys.
if your blindfolded and the key hole on the thumb cuffs is towards the wrists, your not getting out. there is no amount of feel that will help to get the key into the hole like that with handcuffs on, even without. with the keyhole facing your fingers, its doable, but still quite difficult.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:if your blindfolded and the key hole on the thumb cuffs is towards the wrists, your not getting out. there is no amount of feel that will help to get the key into the hole like that with handcuffs on, even without. with the keyhole facing your fingers, its doable, but still quite difficult
And there is a chain in the way as well as the restriction of two sets of cuffs on your wrists.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Granted it would be harder with a blindfold but I believe I could pull this off still given time. The chain isn't as wide as the cuffs, looks like it can be pulled over a thumb, and likely can expose the hole. Really wanted to try this out however will have to wait until delivery of new cuffs.
I reckon being blindfolded and gagged would be enough to frustrate you. Will you be handed the key if you drop it?
After studying the picture closely, I don't think there would be enough slack/movement in the chain to get it over a thumb, (it also looks like she has hinged or rigid cuffs on her wrists, severely limiting her hand/wrist movement), and I think the wrist cuffs will stop you getting your fingers getting close enough to manipulate the key.
If I m correct you will be totally at the mercy of your partner/jailer. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Of course you can cheat like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6oMstRrNb8 :facepalm:
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

[quote="JIMDINI"][/quote]

Can you imagine the force that would be applied to the neck and head after a swing forward from a fast stop at speed?

(With nothing solid keeping her from swinging forward she would hit the truck. Ouch! Then swing down and hard stop on those chains. Ouch in not a good way!)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hope her head is "Built Ford Tough".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Reminds me of inner-tubing as a teenager. Similar concept: use a bunch of rubber attached to the back of someone’s truck for one wild ride. In our case, we used a large truck inner tube tied to the back of a pickup truck with about 20 feet of rope between the two. This was done up in the mountains on gravel roads covered with about 6-12” of snow. 1-3 people would lay on top of the tube and pray that the driver would be nice. Good rides kept the tube between the two tire ruts and stayed above the tube. Bad rides were where the tube end up either on top of the riders, over the road edge dangling at the top of a huge, steep, icy slope, or our driver’s favorite which was both under and over simultaneously. Some riders held out long enough to return to the road and flip the tube back under them. Not me; I was quick to bail.

Sorry, no one took pictures of it back then. Film was too expensive and slow to capture the action.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote:Bad rides were where the tube end up either on top of the riders, over the road edge dangling at the top of a huge, steep, icy slope, or our driver’s favorite which was both under and over simultaneously.
Looks like you were the inspiration for the Red Green show's "Adventures with Bill". I can visualize a tube rider ending up lying in deep, soft snow, when suddenly a hand comes up through the snow, making the thumbs-up sign... :rofl:

Oh, precious, unfettered youth... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Riddle wrote:Some riders held out long enough to return to the road and flip the tube back under them. Not me; I was quick to bail.
Cowardice is an essential instinct, for a self bondager. I have often backed out part way though complicated SBs, as the little yellow man waves the red flag and says "what if something breaks/jams/slips or you pass out".