Simple Hogtie

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bonsendep

Simple Hogtie

Post by bonsendep »

Had some time to do some self bondage, so I want to share this simple hogtie I was experimenting with.

For my wrists and ankles, I had padlocked leather cuffs tied together using cable ties. That way I’m not able to free them without the keys and cutting the cable ties. I then threaded a shoelace with 2 metal rings attached to each end around the cable tie of the wrists and ankles, and used the timer lock to lock the rings together, creating the hogtie.

I used a shoelace because if the lock ever failed, I can cut the shoelace quite easily, since it’s thin. By cutting the shoelace, it breaks the hogtie and I can then cut the cable ties off my wrists and ankles. The alternative is to cut the cable tie joining the wrists or ankles, but it's more easier to cut the shoelace first if I really needed to get out.

It’s a simple tie, but quite effective. Was very comfortable and satisfying to be bound in.
Last edited by bonsendep on 17 May 2023, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: Simple Hogtie

Post by kinbaku »

Nice mask.
How long were you in this hogtie?
bonsendep

Post by bonsendep »

@kinbaku:
Thanks. I had the timer on for 30 mins.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

This looks great! I love the simplicity :love:

I have some time free to play on Monday - this is on my “to do” list :gag: :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:This looks great! I love the simplicity :love:

I have some time free to play on Monday - this is on my “to do” list :gag: :whip:
And play a soft music or a hypnosis sound. This puts you in the right mood and dampens the background noise.
bonsendep

Post by bonsendep »

Thanks!

Yep. Very simple, but very effective and safe.
bonsendep

Post by bonsendep »

kinbaku wrote:And play a soft music or a hypnosis sound. This puts you in the right mood and dampens the background noise.
Yep. That definitely enhances the play time