self bondage scenarios requested

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
frankcastle_78

self bondage scenarios requested

Post by frankcastle_78 »

Hey, male 21 from India
i am very much interested in bondage but never got a partner so i am looking for some self bondage dares and tasks which i can do with household stuffs..
i am having these-
clothespin
threads
ropes
rubber bands
and do recommend me some more items..
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: self bondage scenarios requested

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Frank.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
frankcastle_78

Post by frankcastle_78 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Frank.
hey hope u doing good
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

frankcastle_78 wrote:Hey, male 21 from India
i am very much interested in bondage but never got a partner so i am looking for some self bondage dares and tasks which i can do with household stuffs..
i am having these-
clothespin
threads
ropes
rubber bands
Hello, and welcome! :hi:
I can try to suggest you some things.
I assume you tried self-bondage before. What are you willing to try, like a bit of pain or just relax?
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

If you like pain you might try the following:
Make a Karada harness and attach your rubber bands of different lengths in different places.
If they are all the same length, you can tie them together with a lark's head knot. Cut the rubber band furthest away from you in half so that it is weakened and breaks easily.
Then, through the ends of each rubber band farthest from you, thread a wire that you connect to a door handle or similar.

If you now move away from the door, the rubber bands will break one by one and shoot against your body. :shock:
As an extra, you can tie your legs so that you can only take small steps.

Later you can expand it by binding yourself in a hogtie that only allows you to crawl forward very slowly. To, for example, the redeeming scissors or key to a padlock.
frankcastle_78

Post by frankcastle_78 »

Onixpected wrote:
i am having these-
clothespin
threads
ropes
rubber bands
I assume you tried self-bondage before. What are you willing to try, like a bit of pain or just relax?
a little of pain is alright for me i am trying new things btw
frankcastle_78

Post by frankcastle_78 »

kinbaku wrote:If you like pain you might try the following:
Make a Karada harness and attach your rubber bands of different lengths in different places.
If they are all the same length, you can tie them together with a lark's head knot. Cut the rubber band furthest away from you in half so that it is weakened and breaks easily.
Then, through the ends of each rubber band farthest from you, thread a wire that you connect to a door handle or similar.

If you now move away from the door, the rubber bands will break one by one and shoot against your body. :shock:
As an extra, you can tie your legs so that you can only take small steps.

Later you can expand it by binding yourself in a hogtie that only allows you to crawl forward very slowly. To, for example, the redeeming scissors or key to a padlock.
thanks for this i will try it for sure.
can you teach on how to make a karada harness?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

frankcastle_78 wrote:Can you teach on how to make a karada harness?
Just a simple one: https://lucybellwood.com/comics-other/ojstweb3/
You can vary it at will. It is also important that you do not squeeze the arteries on either side of your neck. For this I start the zigzag loops (like picture 4) from the top of the neck so that the loop around your neck (picture 1) is pulled open and the ropes along the neck come over the shoulders.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

frankcastle_78 wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
i am having these-
clothespin
threads
ropes
rubber bands
a little of pain is alright for me i am trying new things btw
If you do have enough rope, you can try to do a spreadeagle on bed, it's relaxing. If you do happen to have a vibration device, it's even better. It can be an old electronic device (non sharped ofc, like electric toothbrush), or you can buy one proper vibration toy.
For a little pain, you can tie yourself frogtied or legs together with your rope and you can put those clothespins to good use. Have a thin tope to connect 2 clothespins, and use something like a padlock to create some weight.
Hanging/high points in the house can be fun to tie your arms up-lifted and awkward leg positions for forcing standing, and any good scarf or long-sleeve tshirt makes a good blindfold. With a small ball (rubber ball, or even a plastic one) + scarf, if you put the ball inside the scarf and tie with thin rope each side of the ball you can make a quite effective ballgag. Even a spongeball+3-4 stripes of duct tape makes a good muffle gag.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
frankcastle_78

Post by frankcastle_78 »

If you do have enough rope, you can try to do a spreadeagle on bed, it's relaxing. If you do happen to have a vibration device, it's even better. It can be an old electronic device (non sharped ofc, like electric toothbrush), or you can buy one proper vibration toy.
For a little pain, you can tie yourself frogtied or legs together with your rope and you can put those clothespins to good use. Have a thin tope to connect 2 clothespins, and use something like a padlock to create some weight.
Hanging/high points in the house can be fun to tie your arms up-lifted and awkward leg positions for forcing standing, and any good scarf or long-sleeve tshirt makes a good blindfold. With a small ball (rubber ball, or even a plastic one) + scarf, if you put the ball inside the scarf and tie with thin rope each side of the ball you can make a quite effective ballgag. Even a spongeball+3-4 stripes of duct tape makes a good muffle gag.[/quote]
great suggestions, i would definitely try this one as soon as possible..