Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lisa2024

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by Lisa2024 »

Thanks for the feedback.
Haha, yes in a way it really feels like sport, and I love to have that sporty look in bondage...

did a few more, hope you like it. For training I usually use a long rope first to get it tight, after that I am flexible enough to use a short rope later.

In the end its really just a matter of training, like with any sport. Bondage olympics? Love to watch that, don't know if I would be good enough for it though :P
Attachments
cap527.jpg
cap533.jpg
cap528.jpg
cap526.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:..., don't know if I would be good enough for it though :P
You can win prizes for the bondage sports discipline "elbow binding". :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Bound Whore wrote:is it me or is it getting hot in here?
I think we're both hooked into the same thermostat... :wink:
kinbaku wrote:You can win prizes for the bondage sports discipline "elbow binding".
Like a year's worth of unlimited access to a bondage coach and the "gym" that goes with the package. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

bound_jenny wrote: Like a year's worth of unlimited access to a bondage coach and the "gym" that goes with the package. :idea:
Jenny.
Ha, sign me up.

Hey, and with all the selfbondage training I would say I am pretty good at getting out of really tight bondage that seems inescapable at first, so that could be another discipline.
(Ok, well if you're bad at getting out of selfbondage, you shouldn't do selfbondage at all, so there is that).
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:Thanks for the feedback.
Haha, yes in a way it really feels like sport, and I love to have that sporty look in bondage...

did a few more, hope you like it. For training I usually use a long rope first to get it tight, after that I am flexible enough to use a short rope later.

In the end its really just a matter of training, like with any sport. Bondage olympics? Love to watch that, don't know if I would be good enough for it though :P

And the winner for the best elbow bondage 2022 is, ............exceedingly over long dramatic pause............................................. Lisa.
Elbow bondage winner.
Elbow bondage winner.
gold medal.jpg (8.15 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'll go put together a trophy made out of elbow macaroni... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

All those prices :P

Is there a price of getting out of selfbondage? Getting out is tricky but also pretty rewarding and you are left with a great feeling.

Funny thing with the whole elbow bondage thing, it looks great (at least in my opinion) but it feels completely bad in the beginning (your arms go sore and so on, not sexy at all). But after a lot of training, it actually feels totally sexy and great when you feel your arms touching behind your back. Hard to describe the feeling, it just feels stuck and tight at the same time, like there is no way this could get any tighter.

But yeah, well, I guess this is just me and my personal kink :P
Attachments
cap536.jpg
Just after the selfbondage session.
Last edited by Lisa2024 on 29 Apr 2022, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:cap535.jpg
With the strong inner feeling that you can conquer the world. :wink:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

And a few more. Still just enjoying the moment, when you feel your elbows touching behind your back and you know its now as tight as it can get.
Attachments
cap551.jpg
cap546.jpg
cap549.jpg
cap542.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh my goodness :shock: how did you manage to get them to touch on your own?

I thought that said Queen Nike on your clothes, I just Googled them and saw the most gorgeous black sane pattern running outfit. So tempted to buy.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Lisahs3: It's actually not that hard with training. Important thing is to not overstretch it and take it slow with the training... and well, can't say that enough, but its pretty dangerous. If you are doing it too tight without proper training, it is very easy to get stuck (and its very tempting to pull them tighter together than you should at first).
So the training of how to get out of it, is even more important than getting your elbows to touch.

But the fun part is, you do not need to be very flexible or anything, at first I was completely unable to get my elbows to touch. With training you can get them closer every day.
Attachments
Front while elbows being tied up
Front while elbows being tied up
Just before being tied up
Just before being tied up
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:And a few more. Still just enjoying the moment, when you feel your elbows touching behind your back and you know its now as tight as it can get.
Very impressive.
And now with those clothes from your photo shoot. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

If I had a body like that I wouldn't really car if my elbows could touch each other or not.

Sorry did I say that out aloud.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@bounddosster: The mind is a pretty twisted thing. And with us kinky people it rarely tells us just to be satisfied, but it tells us to try just one more thing, no matter what you already have :)

(However, that aside I would just lend you my body anytime. Lol, ok, that could come out wrong, but I wish anybody could have the body one wants. But the important thing: It all doesn't matter that much, in the end its all just in our minds what we perceive as fun, sexy, kinky and what not.)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:@bounddosster: The mind is a pretty twisted thing. And with us kinky people it rarely tells us just to be satisfied, but it tells us to try just one more thing, no matter what you already have :)

(However, that aside I would just lend you my body anytime. Lol, ok, that could come out wrong, but I wish anybody could have the body one wants. But the important thing: It all doesn't matter that much, in the end its all just in our minds what we perceive as fun, sexy, kinky and what not.)
That's done it Lisa, now I what a mind like yours as well. :)

Thanks for the offer, I'd gladly accept. :wink: