What made your SB experience significantly better?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: What made your SB experience significantly better?

Post by kinbaku »

HM1 wrote:Which gear you bought enhanced your SB experience?
For me it was the buy of DG-lab. (And afterwards every new item with it: elastic connections, nipple connections, chastity, ... :facepalm: ).
Not that I always use it, but most of the time. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The biggest question would be, what are you into?

But lets just get back to your original question and ignore what is best for you and just tell what worked for me and many others here that followed in my footsteps.

Definitely my best purchase to aid in my self bondage experience has been buying the DG-LABS Coyote estim powerbox. It is so versatile and it truly enhances the selfbondage experience.

Also, we have a few more days before the Ali-Express 11:11 sale ends (I believe it ends the 13th of november?) so get yours with a good discount while you can. Normally it is over 100$, but you may be able to get one now for around 70$ if you are lucky, although a quick search did not yield any results for this sale. May not be on sale during this event.

Now, when it comes to selfbondage, I can tie myself up pretty easily, but if I just tie myself up, I lose interest. So I want to suffer while being tied up. I can put clamps on my nipples or other sensitive areas just fine, but either the pain gets too much too fast, or it takes too long for the pain to come. So I switched to doing estim. I have a huge collection of powerboxes now, and almost all have the same problem. Either there is no way to increase its power, it has a short timer and after that it auto powers off, or it is too hard to work with it.

Until I had the DG-LABS Coyote, my solution was an estim unit that is triggered by sound. I created a one hour audio track that would gradually get louder and thus more painful. Problem is that playing the track to the estim box did not work reliably. When played from my pc, all was perfect. But when playing from my phone it was totally different, and the sensation changed.

Now with the DG-LABS, in the app that comes with it, you can just enable auto increment with parameters. So you set up the pattern you want to use (or a collection of multiple patterns), set auto increment, with a maximum of +30 intensity and any amount of seconds between jumps of +1 and it will gradually get worse. In addition, you can make it change the intensity to random numbers close to what the current strength is to make it jump in intensity and make it more tortureish, as if your mistress really wants to punish you.

And once you've seen what the DG-LABS app can do, and you want even more, then you can connect it to the xtoys.app website, where you have many scripts that can take care of your wildest dreams.

For example, I programmed a script especially for selfbondage where you can delay the execution before it even starts, so you can get into bondage first, and then, 15 minutes later, the estim starts. It quickly ramps up to a low setting, so when it starts, you have electricity but you can handle it, then it slowly builds up all the way to any value you specify with a time limit to finally turn itself off and letting you know the session ends.

Or, you can buy a bluetooth beacon and run a script that measures the distance between the beacon and your phone, and if that range gets bigger, it shocks you more, or the reverse, if you get closer to the beacon, then it shocks you more.

But that's not all. Its even possible to play a computer game, and if something in the game happens, you get shocked. Okay, this is less of a self-bondage experience, but its still awesome.

Definitely my to-go item to have in any self-bondage collection if you want to add suffering to the experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

HM1 wrote:Thanks for the posts and the recommendation! I'll do a little bit of resarch about the DG-Labs. I think I'am one of the pain-sluts too ;)
If you are, then the DG-Labs Coyote is going to be a dream coming true. Let me link you a forum post I made when I discovered it. Ensure that you get a box of tissues, as you will be drooling a lot when reading it. ;) Okay, I linked two. :)

I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!
DG-Lab Experiences
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Selfsub

Post by Selfsub »

What made a big difference for me was back when i bought rope ratchets. I dont always use them but they certainly make a spread eagle tight and inescapable.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Using a chastity cage in conjunction with SB. (These weren‘t around when i started on my path
As a career perv. Tim Berners Lee famous CERN-paper was still about 1,5 decades away)
[
gofc

Post by gofc »

Speaking for myself, this is the gear I most love:

- The DG-Labs Coyote, as others said, plus cock loops. The stimulation keeps the self-bondage from getting dull, and it has a lot of range from pleasure to pain depending on how you set it up. XToys.app only adds to that with its scripts, and it also allows for public sessions. Having other people control you takes self-bondage to the next level, IMO.

- A timer padlock. Having fiddled with other release methods, the timer lock is my favorite now. Clean, simple and precise. Although I don't trust it 100%, and I always have a secondary release method just in case, it hasn't failed me yet.

- Simple ring device. Not really gear, although it requires two rings, so it's kind of gear-like? It's really a must-have to me now, the best way to make sure the bondage is tight and inescapable.

- Nipple clamps. I love nipple play and some level of pain, so they are a must for shorter sessions (I haven't risked using them for more than 30mins or so, though)
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

I switched to leather and a time lock kitchen safe.

https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Safe-Loc ... B00E9J3MLM

No regrets.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I'd just like to add my endorsement of the DG-LABS Coyote powerbox. Especially with the cock loops, this has been a real game changer for me. The sensations from this device run the whole way from gently enjoyable to almost unbearable (in the best possible way!). This piece of kit has given me the most deep, long-lasting orgasms I have ever experienced, and has also held me on the edge for blissfully frustrating ages!

I would also highlight my various purpose-made gags. After many years of improvising with strips of old knotted t-shits, etc, I have recently invested in leather-strapped, silicone ball/bit/penis gags and absolutely love them. Most of all, I love my untreated hemp bondage ropes which I have allowed to naturally "break in" and I adore them. Oh, and clover nipple clamps and the Holy Trainer V5 (The genuine article, NOT a knock-off!). My selfbondage collection now feels complete!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

HM1 wrote:Hello!

I'm in the process of upgrading my inventory a bit and wondering what could make a really big difference in therms of "making the Selfbondage experience better". A year ago I have bought better cuffs and locks and not too long ago, I have bought a better prostata vibrator. I loved those upgrades. I've tried a lot since then and I think it's time to buy new gear or create a wishlist for the future. So, my question is now: Which gear you bought enhanced your SB experience?

I don't need any scenarios right now, I have a few good ones and I'm actually at the limit where I can't go any further. So I think a bit of gear could upgrade the experience. I look forward to reading from you.

Have a nice day!
There is a few times I felt my SB experiences hit the next level:
First, when I was able to mix my woman's lingerie fetish with my SB, by dressing up stuff like stockings and garter belts. Then, when I first started experimenting with vibration in my SB scenarios and when I upgraded a little my inventory, especially when I bought my first ballgag and leather cuffs.
My next improvement will be when I manage to buy some more vibration toys and high heels.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

For me it wasn't really anything I bought to tie myself up with. It was taking the time to really enjoy the moment, real me time.
I feel that I have to rush around and do things one after the other and any time I take for myself feels wrong and I have more important things to do.
But it is really important to make time for yourself and if that time happens to be indulging in kink or fetish or something else erotic then you have to let yourself know that is okay to do that.
I love keeping my curtains drawn and shutting the world outside out then I might dress up in my favourite lingerie or of course my French Maids dress :D and I don't do anything else kinky I just enjoy how it feels to be my kinky sexy self.
If I do play with my leather cuffs and ballgag well that is also great fun.

So I would say for me personally the one thing that makes my experience significantly better is being able to take the time out for just myself and knowing no one will call, knock on my door and there is nothing to disturb my me time.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:For me it wasn't really anything I bought to tie myself up with. It was taking the time to really enjoy the moment, real me time.
I feel that I have to rush around and do things one after the other and any time I take for myself feels wrong and I have more important things to do.
But it is really important to make time for yourself and if that time happens to be indulging in kink or fetish or something else erotic then you have to let yourself know that is okay to do that.
What she said. 100% on the mark for me.

It's something I do to relax, unwind, escape, let loose, expend bad energy, etc.

The "stuff" I use is entirely ancillary to the main objective, so well explained by Lisa.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

The biggest & most definitive change was embracing my imagination & letting my fantasies go to wherever they naturally led me.
It's fine to be tied up & gagged but for me it brings a virtual reality if I fall heavily into one of my fantasy scenarios. I find I struggle & fight to get free, & cum a whole lot more if there's a reason in my mind, after all, although self inflicted, it is supposed to be totally against my will & for someone else's pleasure.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

As douchy as it sounds: Discovering the Bound Anna main site. The scenarios along with the techniques described helped me a lot as far as safety is concerned.
Looking back onto what I have done before makes me wonder how the hell I'm still here, actually. Horny, hormone driven singles between 20 and 25 obviously don't have working brains, but lots of luck. :oops: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My bondage stuff was all DIY originally. After I read "New Belt" by Michel, that is when I started buying gear on eBay to try out a bunch of stuff. Spent hours on the computer, searching for, selecting, and ordering that day. That day was a tornado of kink.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
jackles

Post by jackles »

Ice locks. Opened a whole new world of scenarios for me.

Oh, and making money off my selfbondage kink gave me an excuse to massively expand my collection - I can't even keep all my restraints and gags in one place now. :oops:
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled