Stop this maid from sitting down on the job…

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Maid2BBound

Stop this maid from sitting down on the job…

Post by Maid2BBound »

I’m looking for something that will discourage me from sitting down.

My preferred SB senecio is to CD (Bra,panties,dress, etc. It’s the only time i CD and it’s done privately with no desire to take it outside of my home) when I do my house cleaning while bound. I do this every weekend. Currently I use leather wrist and ankle cuffs connected by plastic coated steel cables and a leather collar with a chain going down my back to an anal hook After a while you might forget you have a BP in but a hook never lets you forget. Everything is locked on and keys are in a kitchen safe lock box for however long it should take to clean the whole house top to bottom.

I find that after a while I’ll sit down to relax when I still have cleaning to do. What could I do to make it uncomfortable or impossible to sit down on the job? I could tighten up on the anal hook but that makes some of the cleaning impossible or very painful, like I’m going to damage something type painful. My main goal is to have a clean house at the end not just go through the motions so I’m trying to find a happy medium between getting the house clean and making sure I know that I’m not in charge of the situation without having an actual person here being in charge of what i do.

Any ideas?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Stop this maid from sitting down on the job…

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Maid. Put my thinker on for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

This would require some effort, and a bit of sewing.

Get a pantie girdle, or you might be able to use ordinary panties. Sew perhaps 20 or 30 drawing pins (that's the UK name for them, US name is thumbtack - the ones I mean are a metal disk about 10mm diameter, with a pointed pin welded to the centre, normally used to pin paper to a drawing board or notice board) into the area where your ass cheeks are, pointing inwards. This gives you a "bed of nails" against the skin.

This will be slightly uncomfortable whilst standing upright, but very painful if you sit down! the fewer the pins, the more painful as the load is not spread as much.

The only addition is you need to make sure you can't take the pants off, so use the wrist cuffs to prevent this whilst not stopping you doing your cleaning.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My thought was going in the direction of a pair of thigh bands, tight enough to keep you standing, that might have gotten tighter if you try to sit. Had no time to test.
Not too tight to cut off circulation, but I have heard of circulation play as a way to keep the subject moving. I would never recommend circulation play.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Maid2BBound wrote:I’m looking for something that will discourage me from sitting down.
Any ideas?
Welcome to BoundAnna, Maid2BBound.
Take two thin cardboard papers of about 10 x 10 cm (4" x 4"). Stick about 5-10 thumb tacks in each. Like the top pictures in https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_shoespikes.html.
Secure these 2 cardboard papers to your buttocks with duct tape so they don't move.
Then get dressed in your CD. Close your clothes behind your back and put on your handcuffs so that you cannot reach your back until your work is done.

Because the points stick through the cardboard, you only feel an unpleasant pressure from the needles, but when you sit down it becomes a different story. :shock:
Just make sure the thumb tacks only depress your skin and don't puncture it to avoid any cuts that could ulcerate afterwards. So choose the right thickness of the cardboard or use a number of regular pieces of paper that you stick extra on so that the pins stick out less.

About the same as lj I saw afterwards. :facepalm:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

lj wrote: Get a pantie girdle, or you might be able to use ordinary panties. Sew perhaps 20 or 30 drawing pins (that's the UK name for them, US name is thumbtack - the ones I mean are a metal disk about 10mm diameter, with a pointed pin welded to the centre, normally used to pin paper to a drawing board or notice board) into the area where your ass cheeks are, pointing inwards. This gives you a "bed of nails" against the skin.
I'd suggest two pairs, perhaps high-waisted control pants, one your size and the other perhaps a size larger. Get some of that padding you often get in deliveries, a soft, not too dense, foam sheet, ideally in 1cm thickness, cut to fit over your buttocks and if you like, backs of your thighs. Press the pins into that then lightly glue it to the outside of the buttock area of the first pair of pants and similarly glue the second pair over it. Now it'll be perfectly safe to wear unless there's any pressure, such as sitting down or leaning against a wall. The principle can be extended to other parts of the body such as stomach, chest or arms to prevent any other way to rest.

To keep it on you could perhaps run a chain between the two layers just below the waist and padlock that, or wear a leotard or catsuit with a zip you can lock to a collar, or a swimsuit under a lockable corset.
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Tape lego bricks to your buttocks.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Bound Whore wrote:Tape lego bricks to your buttocks.
:shock: Lego, now that is really sadistic :) .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Isn't Lego made for this then?
https://youtu.be/MuPL-PSMX0Q (from 4:15) and here is a muesli commercial where a barefoot man braves the lego blocks to get the muesli.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Get the spiked disks from a "shakti" mat, e.g. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003654380164.html, and a bodysuit panty girdle, for example: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003473574887.html.

Sew the disks to the outside of the bodysuit, facing inwards. The tightness of the bodysuit will keep everything in place, but the spikes will only push through if pressured, e.g. if sat on. Place them especially around the buttocks, down the thighs, and around the hips, so that any attempt to sit or lie down will put weigh on the spiked disks.

If worn under a locked outfit, you won't be able to remove the suit until you can take your outer outfit off.
Maid2BBound

Post by Maid2BBound »

Wow, thanks for all the responses. I never thought about thumb tacks. My mind is spinning with ideas now. As for the person that mentioned Legos, what did I ever do to you? We're all trying to have a good time here. That's not kinky, thats cruel. :D

Thanks again for all the good ideas. (Except the Legos)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Isn't Lego made for this then?
https://youtu.be/MuPL-PSMX0Q (from 4:15) and here is a muesli commercial where a barefoot man braves the lego blocks to get the muesli.
Sod the Muesli, I'd strip off and roll around in the lego, Perhaps offer my self as a human bridge so my wide could save her feet when passing into the kitchen and back.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
xt

Post by xt »

Search for a modern-day replica of the infamous "pear" device.

There are probably different versions out there, but for the type I have (and the type you would want), once inserted into the nether region, a rod is pulled downwards in order to expand the "leaves" of the pear within the body. There is a small hole drilled into the rod so a lock can be placed through it, thus preventing it from being pushed back in and contracting the leaves; meaning, as long as the lock is attached, the device cannot be removed.

You could attach a chain to the lock to keep you from moving around very far, or...

...just with the length of the rod sticking out, you will not be able to sit down. This is exactly what I use it for as well!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

xt wrote:Search for a modern-day replica of the infamous "pear" device.
Like this one. :wink: