Bedtime ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louise_69

Bedtime ideas

Post by Louise_69 »

Any selfbondage ideas how to make bedtime more interesting. No way out until it starts getting light maybe? :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: Bedtime ideas

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Any selfbondage ideas how to make bedtime more interesting. No way out until it starts getting light maybe? :twisted:
A simple one is with a number padlock of 4 or more digits.
Leave the curtains open, but otherwise all lights off.
Only when the sun starts to shine in the morning is it bright enough to enter the number code that you wrote on a piece of paper on your bedside table.

To avoid testing all the numbers one by one during the night, you can place a number of those padlocks in parallel with each other; because of this you have to test them all and then it has become morning in the meantime. :mrgreen:
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

A real headache, but the idea is really good and fun.
My website on this page
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Lloyd
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to our forum, Lloyd.
snowflake

Post by snowflake »

Not quite bondage, but going to make sleeping quite a challenge.

Don't move
There are light bulbs with motion sensor. Placed in Lamps next to or right above the bed they will only allow you to sleep if you keep very, very calm.
Also think about e.g. bells attached to bedsheets.

Just as ideas how to restrict movement without any bondage.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I am a terribly lite sleeper and find it hard to just fall asleep a lot of times so I can't really do anything that would disturb my chance of sleeping.
I have tried things though. I tied my ankles together that was okay then the next night I tied them together and then to the bottom of my bed. I am only short :( so it felt like I was being pulled down my bed, could not sleep had to untie myself.
Wrist cuffs are not too bad they are fairly easy to sleep in for me so for anyone else they should be okay.
I always wanted a toy that would act like an alarm clock. So I could pop it inside myself then put the straps on to hold it inside of me and lock it in place. Need something so that I could go to the loo in the night if I need to.
Then when my alarm normally goes off to wake me up the vibrator starts buzzing inside me instead. The lock would only unlock after say ten minutes so I have a lovely fun way of waking up to a new day :D

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Then when my alarm normally goes off to wake me up the vibrator starts buzzing inside me instead.
Lisa
Maybe something for you: https://cdn.lovense.com/front/web/video ... video3.mp4?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Then when my alarm normally goes off to wake me up the vibrator starts buzzing inside me instead.
Lisa
Maybe something for you: https://cdn.lovense.com/front/web/video ... video3.mp4?
WOW! That is amazing

Lisa