Would this set be good for self bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lisahs3

Would this set be good for self bondage?

Post by Lisahs3 »

I just saw this set on the internet and I think it looks nice https://www.extremerestraints.com/subdu ... p-set.html
Now using them on my legs thats fine I think they would be really fun but I just wondered if anyone has them or if you think using them on my wrists or arms might be a bit risky?

If you think it is then thats fine I will not buy them.

Thanks

Lisa
TNTBound

Re: Would this set be good for self bondage?

Post by TNTBound »

i think the difficult part would be getting into them behind your back. then the getting to the release buckle may be quite difficult as well. for $30, it would be bad to try them out.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have them too, though mine snapped.

As long as you first put the belts around you with enough slack, and then bring your arms in position, you should also be able to get out again.

It is very trivial though that you don't overtighten the straps, because it will be harder to get out, than to get in, depending on how flexible you are. It is therefor advised to do this while laying down on your bed, and have a scissors placed on the bed too, so that you can try out getting in and out normally. If you really get stuck, then you can use the scissors to cut away one or more straps to get out. Also, if you position the buckles near your hands, you may be able to open them, though I found that to be pretty hard, and just getting my arms under the belt to get in and out was easier. Until it snapped. Never replaced it though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I once bought this kind of lashing straps.
Get it here now for about 14 USD for 10 times 2 meters (6.56 feet each). They are narrower, but because of the length you can turn them around 2 times before putting them in the shackle.

Cheaper to cut if you have no other way to free yourself. :)
In any case, I tie the wrists with a rope that I can always loosen (8-form tie) - you can always lock this with a timer lock or ice lock. This frees my hands if I had enough from the selfbondage and with my free hands I can pull the straps down: to the narrower part of the arms and the torso.

As said above, don't go to pulling them too much (exhaling completely is usually enough for me to lower them down and free myself).
Once my hands and arms are free, it is easy to loosen your legs.

I bought them for to tie me to a door. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hmm okay thank you, lots to think about.
I would have my hands in front of me too because its more comfortable when I lay down but easier to escape when I can see my hands.
I just noticed they are in the USA. Because the prices were in pounds I thought they were British. Oh well.
Last thing I want is for someone at customs to open them and ask awkward questions :oops:

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

If you want a UK supplier try this link https://www.bondara.co.uk/bondara-fabri ... -restraint

You will need to be able to reach the buckle to squeeze the release.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
lj

Post by lj »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hmm okay thank you, lots to think about.
I would have my hands in front of me too because its more comfortable when I lay down but easier to escape when I can see my hands.
I just noticed they are in the USA. Because the prices were in pounds I thought they were British. Oh well.
Last thing I want is for someone at customs to open them and ask awkward questions :oops:

Lisa
A long time ago I ordered a pair of handcuffs from what appeared to be a UK seller. So it was a bit of a surprise when a package arrived at my office, covered in stamps from Thailand. The Post lady asked me to sign for the package. The customs declaration stated "handcuffs". She made no comment...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:If you want a UK supplier try this link https://www.bondara.co.uk/bondara-fabri ... -restraint

Oh! those look better and cheaper too

Thank you

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

lj wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Hmm okay thank you, lots to think about.

Lisa
A long time ago I ordered a pair of handcuffs from what appeared to be a UK seller. So it was a bit of a surprise when a package arrived at my office, covered in stamps from Thailand. The Post lady asked me to sign for the package. The customs declaration stated "handcuffs". She made no comment...
Oh god thats what I am scared of. I orders a pair of five inch platform heels once they were gorgeous. Sparkle pink with a clear platform and little straps. They came from an overseas seller too and the customs form said strip heel shoes.
I had to go to the Parcel Force depot to pick them up and pay an import charge!
It was summer and I was wearing a short skirt and a cute little tank top I had my hair down and I was wearing sunglasses. The guys behind the glass at the depot were all grinning at me and smirking and staring. I gave him the letter with the parcel number on and after searching for my parcel handed it over and said parcel for stripper heels? I saw the office staff smirk and some laughed a couple in the line gave me a filthy look, the husband grinned of course. I said nothing just paid, got my parcel and tried not to run out of the door. I was so embarrassed.

When I got home and opened the box the shoes looked okay but seemed a bit cheap and were uncomfortable. I put them in the charity collection thing for breast cancer at the local supermarket.

Lisa
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Simple luggage straps.

Should be about a dime a dozen, so to speak, at your
Local „baumarkt“, home depot or whatever they are called in the UK.

If you have a sewing machine, you can adjust the length youself.

Since the straps are not connected to one another, escape should
Be possible with enough wiggling.
Use normal leather cuffs with buckles for your wrists.

That is a typical example for a fetish surcharge.

About the customs story:
Been there, done that.
I once ordered a horsehair whip from heartwood whips in the US, way back when the internet was
A thing in 98. still have that beauty, even though i have been offered quite a few or sessions
In exchange by pro dommes.

Note to shannon: might be a new topic in that one „customs or postal experiences with your
Kink gear.
[
odlidyprincess

Post by odlidyprincess »

JIMDINI wrote:If you want a UK supplier try this link https://www.bondara.co.uk/bondara-fabri ... -restraint

Looks great, i definitely want to try