Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by Lisahs3 »

Perhaps it's a long journey and she forgot to pack her hammock.

If its back issue I think I could do with a good stretching, just bit though not too much.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:I have a huge collection of images as I have created many windows background images. I have a few that fit this topic perfectly. Here is one of my favorites. :)
She's getting railroaded.

Or run out of town on a rail, or in this case two rails, unless it's a monorail*.

Jenny.

*Never buy a monorail from the sleazy salesman on The Simpsons... :rofl:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Enjoy. I gave this poor girl some undies using my paint skills, although, if I had waited long enough, I'm sure it would not have been needed anymore either.
Attachments
img0052.jpg
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

No! I am supposed to lock this on you!
Attachments
How do I scratch my nose.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:No! I am supposed to lock this on you!
To keep her from playing with that object on the windowsill.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:No! I am supposed to lock this on you!
Oh wow! that is a big toy. Someone should unlock her wrists I want to see if she can actually play with that.

I need one of these to stop me from drinking too much wine on my own or eating treats while watching tv.
Saturday night and Strictly with wine and texting with a friend is such a bad combination :facepalm:

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote: Oh wow! that is a big toy. Someone should unlock her wrists I want to see if she can actually play with that.
Then we would see her dragging the furniture she is collared to to the window like the stone of triumph.
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.88 KiB) Viewed 753 times
Lisahs3 wrote: I need one of these to stop me from drinking too much wine on my own or eating treats while watching tv.
Saturday night and Strictly with wine and texting with a friend is such a bad combination :facepalm:

Lisa
Are you holding the bottle in one hand, listing your upper body sideways and trying to pour the wine to your open mouth, spilling some to control your drinking? Also, using your nose to text or punching the keys with a splayed arm adds to the problem.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: Oh wow! that is a big toy. Someone should unlock her wrists I want to see if she can actually play with that.
Then we would see her dragging the furniture she is collared to to the window like the stone of triumph.
images.jpg
Lisahs3 wrote: I need one of these to stop me from drinking too much wine on my own or eating treats while watching tv.

Lisa
Are you holding the bottle in one hand, listing your upper body sideways and trying to pour the wine to your open mouth, spilling some to control your drinking? Also, using your nose to text or punching the keys with a splayed arm adds to the problem.
I was thinking more about the size of her toy, looks quite big.

I am a classy lady I drink from a glass! It's just that I top it up a lot :oops:

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
images.jpg

Lisa

I am a classy lady I drink from a glass! It's just that I top it up a lot :oops:

Lisa
That's okay you can have a bottle in each hand and a silver straw in the glass (which you can also use to tap out texts), Your reward for not being able to applaud during Strictly would be to 'dance' with the toy (at least the judges could not criticise you for not keeping your frame still :rofl:).
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:

Lisa

That's okay you can have a bottle in each hand and a silver straw in the glass (which you can also use to tap out texts), Your reward for not being able to applaud during Strictly would be to 'dance' with the toy (at least the judges could not criticise you for not keeping your frame still :rofl:).[/quote]

Would I get a 10 from the judges?

Gorgeous Darling! :rofl:

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Probably a 100, but Craig would still only give you 99 :rofl:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Now then, where did I leave the keys?
Attachments
... and now I close this cuff.jpg
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

JIMDINI wrote:Now then, where did I leave the keys?
They're on the dresser of course, on the other side of the room.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Looks more like the start of a session. Of course, if you're going to make a big mistake, it's usually as you begin to click the last lock.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

JIMDINI wrote:Now then, where did I leave the keys?
Those head harnesses are built wrong too many times. Like that one can just be casually pulled aside to let it fall off the head.