Me? Asking for a dare?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jake

Me? Asking for a dare?

Post by jake »

That's right, I just want something relatively simple that won't last longer than an hour. It's just more exciting if it's spelt out for me.

I dont' have much:

Ropes
Handcuffs
Small buttplug
Large Vibrating buttplug
Ass hook
Bra
Panties
Sexy G-string
Condoms
Miscellaneous stuff, like ice and belts and ties, and messy stuff like chocolate...
selfbondagelovr

heres one!!!

Post by selfbondagelovr »

heres a scenario i typed up for myself i like it to be spelled out too i hope you enjoy it.

Scenario Four: (Hog Tied In Hell.)
Ah the hog-tie. Get all dolled up in your sexiest outfit no heels necessary. Get out some rope no get out a lot of rope, handcuffs, and tape. You know how to tie a hog tie so ill save you the explanation. But before you tie yourself I want you to place all the keys to the handcuffs in a bag. Then tie the bag with all the rope you have left around the bag. Now tie your self as best as you can, tie lots of knots in lots of places. Blindfold yourself with the tape 5 times around your head before you place the handcuffs on. And don’t forget a gag. With mask! I don’t want you to think you can use your teeth to untie the knots. Now enjoy untiing those knots on the bag. But not right away you’ll wait at least a half an hour before you begin. Enjoy! And if you feel the need to cum well you know where it goes and if you cum before you get out you’ll not enjoy this next task cause you won’t want it as you’ve have already gotten off. But you’ll do it, 100 times all the way up and all the way down in your ass then clean up and go to bed if its early then you’ll lay down and watch a movie and come back later when your ready for more and do this entire scenario again.