Hands crossed behind back…..

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Hannah_G

Hands crossed behind back…..

Post by Hannah_G »

Drawing on the collective wisdom of the group…..

A simple fantasy for me is hands tied with wrists crossed behind my back. Has anyone got a safe way to do this, or am I going to have to rope someone else in, so to speak :twisted: :love:
kinbaku

Re: Hands crossed behind back…..

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Drawing on the collective wisdom of the group…..

A simple fantasy for me is hands tied with wrists crossed behind my back. Has anyone got a safe way to do this, or am I going to have to rope someone else in, so to speak :twisted: :love:
Take a thin (silk) scarf and roll it up over the corner so that you get a long cloth.
Then tie the ends together, forming a loop.
Put both hands behind your back in that loop and then twist with, for example, the right hand around the cloth so that it is screwed together between your wrists.
It is best to make a loop that is not too large; this brings the wrists close together.

Remember the direction you turned so that you can turn in the opposite direction to free yourself back.

All other options extra are possible according to your own taste: special clothing, nude, chastity, nipple clamps, ball gag, blindfold, ...
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

This is easily done with a suitable length of rope, I use 6mm cotton rope 6' length. Each end has 1 loop & is tied with a reef knot. Slip each wrist through a loop & then hook the end of the rope over a door handle or something sturdy to be able to pull against. With you hands behind you back you can then create continual multiple loops with hands crossed or palms together.
If you are new to this then care must be taken with how tight you make each loop, especially with hands crossed as each loop will add difficulty to un-slip after.
When you are used to this method you can use the final 24" of the remaining rope loop to cinch between your wrists.
I personally love the feeling of crossed hands behind the back when I connect the loop to my rope body & pussy harness.

SAFETY WARNING!
Whilst testing any wrist tying especially behind the back, ALWAYS stand in front of a mirror & have safety round ended scissors & (I use) a flat head screwdriver to be able to reach the rope loops. This is definitely needed with the crossed hands method, & don't be tempted to over tighten until you are completely confident & safe in the knowledge you can free yourself. And never so tight to restrict blood flow as numb fingers will increase difficulty & you'll reach the point of no return to get free.
One final warning, trying to undo any knots when you arms & wrists are behind you back is very different to in front, especially if you're unable to see what's going on.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:This is easily done with a suitable length of rope, I use 6mm cotton rope 6' length. Each end has 1 loop & is tied with a reef knot.
Yesterday I had just found the rope with bowline knot loops on both ends of the rope. :D
I had used it to tie my elbows in the same way as Cerena's wrist tie.
So used today to tie the wrists, both hands crossed and with palms together. 8)

It is best to tie it very loosely and loosen it again before trying it tighter and tighter. But not so tight that you pinch your blood flow of course.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Hannah_G wrote: A simple fantasy for me is hands tied with wrists crossed behind my back.

Do you wish to be free to roam about while your hands are locked, or can you be locked to something?
Are you willing to spend some money to be able to set this up?

I don't recommend any sort of keylock when your hands are behind your back. There is a fair chance that your fingers will go numb and then it could become impossible to work a key into a lock. Even if your fingers aren't numb, fitting a key to a lock can be a lot harder than you might anticipate when you can't see what you are doing.

A cheap/free release mechanism is to put some ice cubes in a bag, pass the neck of the bag through a ring that is secured to something, tie a rope to the neck of the bag. If you incorporate a "ratchet pulley" you can tighten the rope, securing you in place. Release comes when the bag can pull through the ring, giving you the slack you need to separate your wrists. Then you can step through and untie from the front.

If you want to be able to roam about the house while you are tied then there are solutions, but they are somewhat costly. Do a search on "magbound" or "ice lock". These will allow you to lock yourself up securely and have a reasonably safe release mechanism.

I would recommend using four cuffs for this: two on your wrists, two just above the elbows. Tie your wrist to the opposite elbow behind your back. I would recommend incorporating a ratchet pulley in this. Secure one end of the rope to a wrist cuff, pass the rope through the opposite elbow cuff, over to the other elbow cuff and hook the ratchet to the ice-lock / magbound. You can arrange this in front of you with lots of slack, then step through and pull all the slack out with the ratchet pulley. You are now trapped until the ice melts or electro-magnet releases and provides enough slack to step through again.

I recommend keeping a pair of emergency room scissors in a place where you would be able to reach them and cut yourself free if necessary. Hang them from a cord from the ceiling so they dangle about waist height.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I've done self-bondage box ties using a set of leather cuffs just above my elbows, a wrist loop, and a CamJam-type tensioner. The CamJam is used to pull your elbows into the box shape, and the wrist loop simply prevents you from dropping your arms away from each other. It helps to thread the CamJam rope through the wrist loop so it has some support...

Getting out of it is as simple as reaching up to your elbow and unclipping the CamJam from the leather cuff.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

From the idea of davisev5225 I made the following boxtie with my leather cuffs, 2 ropes and 2 CamJam tensioners.
Camjam.jpg
Camjam.jpg (10.78 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
The ankle cuffs tied above the elbows, the wrist cuffs around the wrists. Tie one end of each of the 2 ropes to the wrist cuffs. Hook the CamJams onto the elbow cuffs and thread the rope from the wrists through the CamJams with a knot at the end of the ropes so they can't get out of the CamJam (like picture 2 and 3).
CamJam_Working.jpg
CamJam_Working.jpg (20.9 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
Keeping the arms behind the back with - in the top of the first drawing - the rope attached to a door handle with a clove hitch and pulled (to the left) until the left hand comes to the right elbow and then block the rope in the CamJam. Remove the clove hitch back from the door handle.
Same with the bottom one of the first drawing (pulling to the right): so that the right hand is pulled to the left elbow and blocked there.

The result is that the elbows are pulled against your body, but the hands are still slightly crosswise downwards.
This can be solved by wringing the hand furthest from your body between the tensioned rope (the top rope between the CamJam and the wrist cuff) and the other arm.
This brings that hand toward you so that you can put your palm on the elbow and get a perfect boxtie.

To release, repeat the last movement in reverse order. Then again, clove hitch the rope around the door handle, but pull in the other direction, pulling the rope out of the CamJam's lock.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

An idea that needs lockable cuffs, bondage belt (belt with D-rings), two lengths of chain around 50-60cm long depending on your size, maybe just over half your waist measurement, and lots of padlocks.

With padlocks (or perhaps zip-ties) attach the chains to the rings either side of the belt and the cuffs to the other ends, then put the belt on and lock it. Reaching behind attach each cuff to the opposite wrist and lock them. There should be enough slack to do this easily. Finally take a padlock in each hand (a couple of timer padlocks would work well here) and use them to take up as much slack in each chain as possible. When the timers expire or your keys are released undo those padlocks to release the slack and then you can unlock everything else.

If there's any danger of restricting circulation which would make releasing the locks difficult, try a few times without locking the bondage belt so you can undo it by rubbing and catching it against a door frame.