Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by JIMDINI »

Talking of Mirrors ... The Mirror of Erised :) Perhaps :wink:
Attachments
Reflection  - The Mirror of Erised.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:Talking of Mirrors ... The Mirror of Erised :) Perhaps :wink:
Oooh thats very abstract. I like it

Lisa
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
What's the tightest rope of all?
Am I tired or am I sore?
Show me a position that I adore.

Am I sitting or lying down?
Are my stockings black or brown?
Are my heels high or low?
Does it matter? I don't know.

Am I secured or rather loose?
Is there spare rope that has no use?
Should I fight? Or should I like?
Can I endure another spike?

Is my plug exactly right?
Or are my ropes a bit too tight?
In my mouth I lack a ball,
Mirror, mirror on the wall.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

It is a mirror that reflects the thoughts of the person rather than reality. I like it. :)

Like the picture of the dolphins in the bottle at https://nypost.com/2022/07/20/saucy-opt ... he-gutter/.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Onixpected wrote:Mirror, mirror on the wall,
What's the tightest rope of all?...
You stole my thunder. :facepalm:

But I still have my whip. :whip:
kinbaku wrote:Like the picture of the dolphins in the bottle at https://nypost.com/2022/07/20/saucy-opt ... he-gutter/.
I guess my mind is in the gutter. Like I needed that to tell me so! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

this looks very snug. :drool: :drool:

john willie would be proud.
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

And of coursr we must pay homage to Irving Klaw and Batty Page :)
Attachments
Betty is almost ready.jpg
Betty is almost ready.jpg (14.18 KiB) Viewed 821 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:And of coursr we must pay homage to Irving Klaw and Batty Page
Delicious! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I have been thinking of changing my hair colour and going red for some time now but I am really nervous because sometimes my scalp reacts to colours.
So I had a thought last night what about trying it first with a wig? Does that sound silly? I have no idea where to buy one from. Normally I love looking at fancy dress shops as you know but they are all party wigs.
So to keep with the theme of the postings and to show the colour I want and because I am thinking of a new catsuit, mine was ruined the zip broke and I ruined it trying to unpick it. Also suggests on where to buy a catsuit as well as a wig from.
This is what I am thinking of. What do you think? Honest opinions please! Also the bondage? I am not that into hogties but this one does appeal. I could not do this on my own but something like it would be fun, white ropes on the black shiny catsuit and my lovely new long red hair.
shiny_catsuit_and_beautiful_redhead.png
Lisa
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have been thinking of changing my hair colour and going red for some time now but I am really nervous because sometimes my scalp reacts to colours.
So I had a thought last night what about trying it first with a wig? Does that sound silly? I have no idea where to buy one from. Normally I love looking at fancy dress shops as you know but they are all party wigs.
So to keep with the theme of the postings and to show the colour I want and because I am thinking of a new catsuit, mine was ruined the zip broke and I ruined it trying to unpick it. Also suggests on where to buy a catsuit as well as a wig from.
This is what I am thinking of. What do you think? Honest opinions please! Also the bondage? I am not that into hogties but this one does appeal. I could not do this on my own but something like it would be fun, white ropes on the black shiny catsuit and my lovely new long red hair.
Lisa
if its just the zipper pull that broke off, replace it with one of these. https://www.amazon.com/FixnZip-Nickel-R ... NrPXRydWU=

the color of her hair is awesome, and she is amazingly pretty! the only thing missing in the picture is a way to keep her from sliding backwards it seems.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have been thinking of changing my hair colour and going red for some time now but I am really nervous because sometimes my scalp reacts to colours.
Lisa
I found this this site, they also sell real hair wigs.
Wigs can also be found on Amazon and AliExpress, perhaps not so good quality.

Regarding the bondage: it is stressful if you are not used to it. Possibly work with a ratchet that you can tighten little by little. Connecting this ratchet to a fixed object via a slip knot (https://www.knoopenzo.nl/indeknoop127/treksteek.pdf, the left end to the ratchet and the left end to your thumb) which you attach the end to your thumb so that you can pull the ratchet loose any time it becomes too much. Of course if you prevent that you can slip down, like TNTBound said.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

You could try Etsy for Wigs https://www.etsy.com/uk/market/theatrical_wigs andhttps://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=womens%20catsuits%20black You are probably capable of doing your own hogtie.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Amazon is good for wigs, especially cheap ones to try a new colour or style. But, that hogtie looks lots of fun. Other than the elbow ties, I reckon it would be fairly straightforward to do. It’s going on my “to-do” list :gag:
lj

Post by lj »

TNTBound wrote: the only thing missing in the picture is a way to keep her from sliding backwards it seems.
I don't think she could slide back.

With her legs held far apart, she couldn't raise herself to a kneeling position by pulling on the hogtie anchor going to the top centre of the bed even if she had the strength to do so, as her hip and knee joints would not allow it (try doing this with just the legs secured and do a push-up). Her feet appear to be pressed against the headboard, so that stops her shuffling back any further to gain slack in the top rope. I reckon she is well and truly secured!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi all,

Thank you for posting those links thats very helpful x.
Just making up my mind now :D very exciting.
I missed a sale at Skin Two for a new catsuit though :( ugh! Oh well I will keep looking
The zip on mine broke completely, the tab came off a long time ago and then the zip did that thing when they don't stay together?
It was only cheap from eBay so its okay. I want a nice quality one this time.

Lisa