Tight jeans

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
latexcat

Tight jeans

Post by latexcat »

I have try to wear tight jeans and lock a chin belt, the key keep in the house.
than I'm join my friend a tea time.

Before I wear tight jeans, I have put a "Smart ball" in my pussy, and a butt plug.

During the time, I can feel "Smart ball" is working very well, great felling form my pussy. In the tea time, I have drink a lot of tea, I can feel I want to go to toilet, but I could not cause the chin belt was lock, I must back to my house to get a key to unlock.

In my schedule, finish my tea time, I have go back home. But my friend suddenly want me to shopping, cause she is my best friend....^_^!

At least 2 hours shopping time, I can feel my bladder coming broken....

This times SB is amazing feeling... someone can try it.

hog.tied

Post by hog.tied »

Very nice...

sometime i wear karada body harness under clothes while i go shopping.. wonderfull feeling :-)

Being a man i never thought that shopping could be so exciting :-)
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I've wanted to do something like that for a long time (is also female) I just haven't gotten the 20-30 bucks to the supplies yet...

I would do the same exact thing you did, locking on either my pants or undergarments, or just using a karada tie to hold it all together (imagine trying to take off one of those things in a shopping mall restroom, or taking forever in a friends bathroom)

I get this feeling something could be done to up the anty... hmm...
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Amy, why don't you try locking a silent vibrator in? Get one that isn't very strong, so that it teases you and takes FOREVER for you to orgasm (if at all). :twisted:

All that stimulation is BOUND to make you squirm and moan at least a little. :lol: