Water-soluble ropes

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Water-soluble ropes

Post by TicleMeEndless »

My dear friends! Look to this cute mermaid!

This gave me an idea: what if we make ropes from the same fibers that make water-soluble swimsuits?

Imagine the scope for games opens up! New types of timers, new conditions for mechanisms, new scenarios and imaginary situations! Just imagine: this mermaid has been kidnapped by pirates and is trying to escape. She just needs to get to the water. Or maybe it's part of a ritual or ordeal?

In short, no one knows where to buy such ropes?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Water-soluble ropes

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Off hand, I would search this forum for toilet paper used as bondage. Maybe one of those threads has an idea.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yes, there is enough documentation in BoundAnna to make a lock with toilet paper that can be used to loosen the ropes once the toilet paper is dissolved in the seawater. :hi:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

PVA strings might be what you're looking for.
They are water-soluble (Not sure how fast, though?) and readily available.
Maybe you want to give them a try? If so, please tell us how it went. :idea: :?:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:PVA strings might be what you're looking for.
They are water-soluble (Not sure how fast, though?) and readily available.
Maybe you want to give them a try? If so, please tell us how it went. :idea: :?:
You can find the PVA strings at fishing supply stores or at stores that sell 3D printing supplies.
I probably shouldn't mention: Store the coil with the PVA at room temperature after opening and keep it dry. :facepalm: :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: I probably shouldn't mention: Store the coil with the PVA at room temperature after opening and keep it dry.
Prolly' should mention.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Blacky wrote:PVA strings might be what you're looking for.
It's unusable for direct bondage. Weak and thin strings will only damage the skin. For making ropes from this? This ropes really cheaper if will make from gold. Only one use i can imagine: last locking but not loaded element in harness. It will get free at coming into the water, but the effect of magical disappearing ropes will not be. In addition, which, in my opinion, is even more important, ordinary ropes remaining in the water will, firstly, pollute the reservoir, and secondly, will raise questions from those who find them.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »