electromagnet time release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TNTBound

Re: electromagnet time release

Post by TNTBound »

well fuck. i struggled a little too hard it seems and ripped the canvas a bit at the bottom right and top right where the belt loops attach....... :cry: i also got out because the zipper managed to slide down about 2 inches and i was able to grab the string with my teeth and get out after only an hour. so now i need to sew up the holes in this sleepsack, and i think the next thing to do, is to try a leather sleepsack and maybe that will be strong enough to be attached to the bed while i squirm about inside it....... the search continues for a sleepsack that i cant get out of for a decent amount of time....
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Too bad you don't live here. It would almost be bed time. And you could help me paint.
id bet im not too far away, living in the northeast and all. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

It is a bummer that you tore your sleep sack already. Do you need something sturdier?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/783266458/ ... 1360633674
Take a look at the option and picture of the one with only a neck belt and zipper.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Riddle wrote:It is a bummer that you tore your sleep sack already. Do you need something sturdier?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/783266458/ ... 1360633674
Take a look at the option and picture of the one with only a neck belt and zipper.
the one i have is from the straitjacket shop, exact same as that except mine is black.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm a little surprised the sleepsack from the Straitjacketshop tore so easly, I would have thought it should have been sturdy enough to allow some struggeling. Perhaps you can add some belts around the sack and use those to secure to the bed? That should give some extra strength without putting strain on the sack itself.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Gregovic wrote:I'm a little surprised the sleepsack from the Straitjacketshop tore so easly, I would have thought it should have been sturdy enough to allow some struggeling. Perhaps you can add some belts around the sack and use those to secure to the bed? That should give some extra strength without putting strain on the sack itself.
that would be great if i had someone to put me into the sleepsack, but using it solo, having a belt at the shoulder height makes it impossible to get into by myself. and if i was somehow able to get into it like that, then it would be nearly impossible to get out of again. it might have been because the chains were pulling on an angle that caused it. i think it it were a straight pull sideways, it might not have happened.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are we trying to get warranty service on this? Bondage equipment should allow for some struggling, even if sold as a "novelty". (In other words, not suitable for required restraint by the police or hospital) But certainly, the loom work and stitched anchors should be able to take some punishment. Maybe you can "trade" this defective one for a higher quality? Or, take your original paid price in $$ and go elsewhere.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

dont think it was defective, just not strong enough. it would have needed more supportive webbing stitched around the sack to hold up i think.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A lot of gear is only designed to take strain in the normal direction of use. My ex damaged a sleepsack in a similar way as she was putting me in it because for some reason she decided to pull outwards on one of the leather straps and tore the hoop from the sack as the hoop was only designed to keep the belt in place when struggling in the sack, not to hold it to the sack against an outward force.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so, in place of the electromagnets, i have a simple timer lock now, and instead of chains, im using resistance bands to ease the strain on the sleepsack (currently 20lb one each foot doubled over for length on each corner and 40lb doubled over on each shoulder). just did a test for about 45 minute and try as i might i could not roll over enough to reach the paracord on the zipper to release myself! :D i repaired the sleepsack myself with a sewing kit so its back to full use again. this setup allows for PLENTY of struggling, but doesnt let me get where i need to be to release myself until the timer padlock releases me. this is my favorite setup by far! pictures will be later today.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

here is a picture of the setup. its 30lb resistance bands at each foot now and 40lb at each shoulder.i even tried to reach the zipper string with the light on to possibly see it, but it was no use, its completely escape proof until the timer lock releases. i can squirm and stuggle as much as i want without stressing the stitching on the canvas thanks to the elasticity of the bands, but it still keeps me on my back and secured in position. i want to add some eyelets at the waist area and put the 20lb bands there for an even more secure feel, but i'll have to add another timer lock there as well so i can still roll over to free myself. i absolutely LOVE this setup!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice setup. :drool:
If you do buy an extra timer lock for your waist, buy another one to put in series with the one you have now. As an additional backup.

Where is the picture of the 2 dogs? I miss them in your last photo. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

turns out this setup has a design flaw, and thats when the padlock releases, the resistance bands can fling the shackle to the nether as it completely separates from the lock body. oh well, gives me an excuse to clean up my room i guess.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I can only imagine how much of a problem that would be.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just setup the electro magnet as a release for the sleepsack again, this time the sack is secured to the bed with resistance bands, so it doesnt stress the canvas sleepsack if i struggle as hard as i can. im guessing the battery will keep me secured for about 3 solid hours or so if i have it around half charge. i had the 40lb bands at the top with the timer padlock on, but the timer lock wont open if too much resistance is on it. with the electro magnet, thats not a problem, so i increased it to the 60lb bands, which are doubled up so its really like a progressive 120lbs. going to be interesting to see if i fall asleep in the sleepsack with how long its going to keep me secured. it will be the longest i have been stuck in it if it goes over 1.5 hours, and i fully expect to be trapped for 3 hours at least. :D