How do you cope when...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

Re: How do you cope when...

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well I have come up with a solution for another problem with working from home, and really the answer was right in front of me the whole time :facepalm:

Problem is I sit here working away and of course I get a little bit bored so I wander downstair to my kitchen and probably make a cup of tea or coffee then get a biscuit or two, chocolate if its a stressful day and then wonder around a little bit more while my drink brews. Then once I have eat my biscuit and my drink is ready I grab another biscuit :oops: and go back to my desk and carry on working. That is until I get bored again :D

The solution? Obvious, bondage of course!
So today I decided to wear some of my old goth rock chic clothes for fun. I am currently wearing a cute little mid thigh red and black check skirt with black hold up stockings and a black long sleeve see through top, I put on dark smokey makeup around my eyes and dark red lips. I also have my little leather jacket on the back of my chair because its too warm to wear it. I have 4 inch heels on black of course. To keep me productive and diligent I put a thick leather belt wrapped around my ankles and buckled up tight, its very comfortable but with not allow me to walk at least not in heels anyway. To be extra sure I tied some rope around my legs and cinched it above and below my knees. Again this is tight but very comfortable. I then had another idea, those scrunchies that you can use to hold your hair back off your face when you apply your makeup? Well I got one of mine and wrapped it a couple of times around the heels of my shoes. This is quick and simple to do and pulls my feet together so its hard to walk. This is a super simple and quick bondage tip I learned from an ex a long time ago, she captured me while we were fooling around and I was shocked how easily she got me lol I could not stop laughing.
Well with all those in place my legs are useless I am stuck in my office chair at home and in front of my computer. Apart from this message I have worked all morning. Gold star for me please!

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Gold star for me please!

Lisa
You get your gold star from me 8) , now it's my job to make a whole lot of scrunchies. :rofl: I found some nice videos on youtube, like "SCRUNCHIE MAKEN MET EEN ONZICHTBARE SLUITING" for the dutch speaking people, or in English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsV3DyKSaOE
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:"SCRUNCHIE MAKEN MET EEN ONZICHTBARE SLUITING"
That's sounds very naughty.

I oughtta wash your mouth out with soap! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
I agree how rude. I was just trying to present a solution for heightened productivity in the home office.

:rofl:

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
If you think that's naughty you'd better not come to the Netherlands (or the Belgian Flanders region). We speak like that all the time. :rofl: (It's "Making a scrunchie with an invisible closure" in Dutch btw)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
If you think that's naughty you'd better not come to the Netherlands (or the Belgian Flanders region). We speak like that all the time. :rofl: (It's "Making a scrunchie with an invisible closure" in Dutch btw)
Thank you Gregovic. We Flemish and Dutch stand up for each other. In the olden times we were even one country. Even Caesar struggled to restrain us, of which the Asterix and Obelix comics still bear witness. 8)
Still, I'm going to quickly wash my mouth with soap before Jenny comes over with her whip. :whip: :facepalm: :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm getting in the mood to scrunch some bare sluitings.... :idea:

It ain't gonna be pretty... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

uh oh.. Run away! Run away!!
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:uh oh.. Run away! Run away!!
I left a long time ago because I already felt the storm coming. :rofl: