Beginner Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Sigi_graben

Beginner Dare

Post by Sigi_graben »

Hey guys,

I am quite new to selfbondage and I would like to try out some dares.
Some important informations are that I dont live alone so I dont have so much time or chances to do sb and I dont like to cuff my hands behind my back (got some negative experience with that).

Equipment:
some lockable leather straps
timed padlock
case for the keys where I can lock them up with the padlock
3 normal padlocks
pair of handcuffs
pair of latex gloves
pair of latex socks
latex hood with atachable gag and blindfold
zentai blindfold hood
Ring gag (lockable with a padlock)
Ball gag (lockable with a padlock)
pump gag (not my favourite)

I hope somebody got some good Ideas :D .
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Beginner Dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Sigi.
I'm sure someone will help you out with a dare, not my forte, but I advise against using the pump gag if your hands are unable to free it from your mouth. Rolling or stepping on it can pump it too large and block the sinuses.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Sigi_graben.
DareCasePadlocks.jpg
Put on your lockable leather straps and close them around your wrists. Put the key of your handcuffs and of these straps in the case for the keys and lock them up with the padlock A. Put it on one side of the room and then go to the other side of the room.

There you connect your time lock - set at 2 hours - to a fixed object by means of a chain or zipties (blue).
Connect the key of padlock A to your handcuffs with a rope.
Connect the time lock with the 3 other padlocks with your handcuffs so that you have to open all three to free yourself (red). The 3 keys to this are randomly available on the floor.

Put on your latex hood with gag and blindfold on.
Then fasten the handcuffs to the leather straps (in front of your body).

The task is to blindly release the 3 padlocks, then go to the other side of the room blindfolded and free yourself there.
If you somehow lose one of the keys to the 3 padlocks, you have to wait 2 hours before the time lock allows you to go to the other side of the room. :shock:
Sigi_graben

Post by Sigi_graben »

Thank you for the nice dare I'm sure that I'm gonna try this as soon as I can, but feel free to post some more dares :) .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sigi_graben wrote:Thank you for the nice dare I'm sure that I'm gonna try this as soon as I can, but feel free to post some more dares :) .
I also let the other members take care of you. In the meantime, I can think of something else.