New Guy in Town

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Scooter

New Guy in Town

Post by Scooter »

Greetings from the US... before I say anything, it took quite a bit of courage to actually get onto a forum that discusses something very few even consider "sane," but all in all I hope it'll be worth it. I've read many posts, and I must say many of you are creative folks ;p

I'm 24 year old male from New York, currently roasting in the red hot panhandle of Florida... and I have had a bondage fetish since the "coming of age." Strange story as to why, maybe I'll tell it sometime, but that's another thing.

Most recently, however, I have discovered self bondage and it has opened quite a different world to me. Me and my fiance have done bondage on several occasions, but unfortunately, we are both bottoms and that doesn't make for easy bondage sessions ;p As a result, I have done a few things to start my own sessions for myself. None have been overly creative since I lack a lot of materials, though I have managed.

It's just nice to see others share a "hobby" I once thought I was the only one who enjoyed (or felt like it).

See you guys on the forums! Even after it goes down I'll definately be back once it returns ;p
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome! I am glad you found us and took the big step of joining the community. You are no longer alone.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome to the forum Scooter, and not to worry as we all here consider our selves to be perfectly sane. I've been through airborne jump school, and we all know how sane it is to jump from a perfectly good aircraft, now don't we? But seriously it's alright, as you may have seen, this is a great group of people with a mutual interest.
BTW, since you and your fiance are both bottoms, have you considered doing a duo self bondage session? That's where you tie your selves up in front of each other, or even to each other. Contrary to popular belief, self bondage does NOT have to be a solo scenario.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Yes welcome to the forum.

PLEASE oh god PLEASE do share with us your "How you got started" story, I think there is a thread started somewhere in "Bondage Discussions" on this very topic.

As for being alone, trust me your not alone, and congratulations on coming forward, it took me a hell uv a lot of courage to come forward on this forum too so I know what it feels like to be a noob, but dont worry, settle in around the campfire, listen to the stories, and enjoy, you'll soon settle in.

I agree that sometimes reflecting on what we find kinky, can seem like we are mental but after you get to know us all on here and get chatting, you'll figure as I did, that its just another "hobby" we all like, and you'll discover you are as sane as the next guy, he just likes collecting stamps. We like to tie ourselves up. Thats the only difference.

EDIT: Found the "When you got started" topic for you it's here:
http://forum.boundanna.com/phpBB2/viewt ... highlight=
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Hey I posted here and that took a great deal of courage... i'll get around to telling my bizarre little story eventually ;p

I have never really thought of that, LoRee. I must be part of the belief that solo means oneself and not including others. It's a good idea, but she prefers to be manhandled as a bottom and not just be a bottom. I enjoy being tied and left to sit... just my quirk. She's a tricky one. She has begun to help my little fetish along with tying me up on her own and leaving me to sit (it makes life a lot easier when trying to get those wrists on your own, I am still learning knots and such... I don't own a pair of cuffs of any sort).

Time will tell I suppose ;p
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Scooter wrote:Hey I posted here and that took a great deal of courage... i'll get around to telling my bizarre little story eventually ;p
Anyone that can make it on here and be a part of the forum has my respect, becuase I appreciate its not easy talking to others for the first time about something that is ultimately very private and intimate. As for telling your story, you take your time, theres no pressure, we are all just gagging to hear about it though.

Hope you get a chance to read some of the threads and discussions and fee free to chip in at any point, the more points of view the better.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I stuck my story in the discussion thread.

It's strange... but I've lead a strange life with bizarre events.

You'll notice I am open to a lot of topics on my life. I feel that if I can come here and say "Hey! I like to tie myself up with rope, blindfold, AND gag myself while running around the house naked," I can say about anything personal that comes to mind ;p

Most people have learned a thing or two from my little tales. I'll probably be one of those old people who have those ten hour stories that younger folk flee from.
curious_sb wrote:As for telling your story, you take your time, theres no pressure, we are all just gagging to hear about it though.
Pun intended? ;p

It feels nice to be able to talk to people about stuff I truly thought was my own dirty little secret. It feels good to know that others like me are out there.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Well Scooter, as a bottom I think we all here would prefer tto be manhandled if that were possible. Have you checked out the feed me scenerio under the extreme section of bound Anna? I can think of all kinds of ways you can be bound with her and still give her what shewants, depending on what she likes that is. :evil:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"