Newbie excited about self/predicament bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
theunicornjp

Newbie excited about self/predicament bondage

Post by theunicornjp »

Hi all,
M/40/s heterosexual here, new to boundanna and was hoping to get some ideas for predicament and self bondage. Kinks include anal play, nipple play, CBT, BDSM. I'm making some diy toys and devices mainly out of wood and PVC and can post a few pictures. So far I've made a one bar prison, a cock and ball stocks, and I've got a few pulleys set up in the rafters of the garage but need ideas on how to use them. Also in the list of toys is a lovense hush XL, and I've ordered a linear actuator (18" stroke) to possibly use either with the one bar prison or as a spreader bar.
No blood, scat, pee, enema play please.
Any ideas are appreciated!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Newbie excited about self/predicament bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Unicorn.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, theunicornjp.
Unfortunately I won't have enough time for the next few weeks, but if no one has answered your question, I'll be happy to come up with a scenario for you afterwards. Are the pulleys placed on the opposite rafters of the garage?
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

They're fairly close together. 3-4' in the rafters but I can pretty easily add more. I've made a platform with additional pulleys. Going to attach some photos of what I have so far...
Attachments
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699260218.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699260218.jpg (47.19 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699207350.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699159364.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699159364.jpg (44.01 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699081964.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093617-984_1654699081964.jpg (44.58 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Hello and welcome ! I might be able to cook something up for you later today ... but I'm curious about your full list of toys, like rope, cuffs, gags, etc ... providing this would really help !
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

handcuffs
wrist and ankle cuffs
collar
clover clamps
clothespins
spreader bar
one bar prison
humbler
cbt stocks/pillory
rope
bungees
ratchet straps
a host of insertables ranging from "ok" to "WTF?!"
Lovense Hush XL
anal hooks
cockrings, one with attached plug
chastity cage
open mouth gag
tens unit

hard limits include crossdressing (including shoes and underwear) blood, scat, kids, permanent marks.
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

This is what I came up with for last night. My legs and shoulders are still sore.
When you're in position, and that lock clicks closed... damn.
Attachments
IMG_20220611_151933393_2 (1).jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

PulleysPredicament1.jpg
PulleysPredicament1.jpg (25.62 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
Insert a medium butt plug and block it with a crotch harness. Put on your cuffs. Place your one bar prison in the right place and weigh it down with weights so that you can't move it.

Prepare the construction as shown in the drawing:
With a sliding knot on the tube, the end of which you can only untie when your hands are free. This rope has a thick knot that cannot go through the ring and therefore ensures that the ratchet and the loose pulley cannot fall on you.
A rope runs over the loose pulley that is connected to your CBT and to the clover clamps.
Connect the pull rope of the ratchet to the chain that secures your handcuffs to the tube.

Connect the rope from the key of your handcuffs to the top of the one bar prison tube and connect it to the ice cube so that once the ice has melted the key falls to the floor within reach of your hands.

Put your spreader bar on your ankles.
Make a CBT and put on your clover clamps.
Connect the ends of the loose pulley rope to the CBT and the clover clamps.

Lie on your back and fasten your handcuffs to the bottom of your one bar prison.

Now pull the ratchet rope until your butt is just a few inches above the floor. Don't overdo this :shock: .

Because you get tired in your legs and because of the tension in your butt plug you want to lie on the floor, but this has the result that both the CBT and the clover clamps are pulled.
Once you can no longer stand the pain, you will raise your pelvis again so that you are temporarily relieved of the pain, but then the fatigue in the legs starts again.

This bouncing continues until the key of your handcuffs falls to your hands. Then you can loosen the sliding knot so that that rope comes loose and the ratchet and loose pulley fall down a bit - until the thick knot is blocked by the ring - and you can lie again on your full back and quietly loosen everything.

You can also choose that you only loosen the clover clamps and pull this rope (and the CBT :twisted: ) until you cum. :mrgreen:
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

This is really good. I'm looking forward to trying it when I'm back home. Currently traveling until Wednesday.
Thank You.
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

I made a few adjustments as for some reason just using an ice lock to secure the cuffs makes more sense than securing the key that way. The key will be out of reach once the lock is in place. I may set up an extra in a small paint can half full of motor oil that I can pull a string to tip over if I need the emergency key for quicker escape (nosy neighbors, ratcheted the pulley too high and legs are giving out, etc...)
Attached is a diagram of the adjustments. The plug in the description is a large steel plug that I've found when its properly lubricated, the bulbous shape, and weight of it, can pull it completely inside. I can push it out if I try, and normally the way it sits, the base (if completely in) winds up milking my prostate a tiny bit when I push it out. It takes quite a bit of effort to push the actual plug out so there's no danger of it accidentally falling out.

Here's a link to the plug.
https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel- ... 292Z8&th=1
Attachments
IMG_20220622_155802889_2 (1).jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very good. And how did it feel?

Another one:
Fasten your Hush XL at the top of the one prison bar.
Then a piece of chain on a ratchet and ice lock under or on the shelf of that one prison bar.
Undress completely and attach to the handcuffs a string to the key of a padlock, just as you did with the previous session.

Sit on the Hush (properly lubricated) and turn it on.
Put your handcuffs behind your back and connect the handcuffs to the chain using the padlock.
Now pull the chain down using the ratchet until your knees are bent. As long as you can still get up, but not enough to free yourself from the Hush.

You now have to wait for the ice to melt to get back up enough to free yourself from the Hush.
In an emergency you can pull the padlock key towards you, but with motor oil spillage. :mrgreen:

Putting on your spreader bar and/or high heels gives extra good points.
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

Pulled the pulley up too much (butt was 8-10"off the floor) and wound up pulling the clover clamps off one side once my muscles fatigued. Not pleasant.
Total time was about an hour in all, probably 30-35 min before the clamp came off. Not sure if that means I should've gone 100% CBT on the B, or to fasten the clover clamps before my hands are slick with lube for the plug.
The plug did wind up working itself all the way in again, which is always an interesting feeling.
I'm picturing the new scenario, but unsure of the specifics. I do know that heels will never be involved though.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

theunicornjp wrote:Pulled the pulley up too much (butt was 8-10"off the floor) and wound up pulling the clover clamps off one side once my muscles fatigued. Not pleasant.
Total time was about an hour in all, probably 30-35 min before the clamp came off. Not sure if that means I should've gone 100% CBT on the B, or to fasten the clover clamps before my hands are slick with lube for the plug.
The plug did wind up working itself all the way in again, which is always an interesting feeling.
I'm picturing the new scenario, but unsure of the specifics. I do know that heels will never be involved though.
Yes, that was too high. You could attach an elastic band to the clover clamps so that it gives slightly and does not come off so quickly. Rather, the intention is that the movements up and down your but plug will move and stimulate your prostate.

For the 2nd scenario you can tie a rope around the plank of your one bar prison. Then attach your ice lock and ratchet to that rope. When you tighten the ratchet, your hands are pulled down until your knees are slightly bent. You can then extend your knees back, but not enough to free yourself from the plug.

I might make a drawing, but now I have to leave for the whole day. So let me know and I'll start on it tomorrow.
theunicornjp

Post by theunicornjp »

This sounds similar to the first scenario I posted, but with my wrists pulling me down rather than the CBT attached to the pulley and bucket.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

theunicornjp wrote:This sounds similar to the first scenario I posted, but with my wrists pulling me down rather than the CBT attached to the pulley and bucket.
Yes, and hands behind your back. Because with your hands in front of you there is a chance that you can still escape it.
Here too it is the fatigue in the legs that makes you stretch and bend them, so that you stimulate yourself in the anus. :twisted: