What are you wearing right now?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
BoundInKasugai

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bounddosster wrote:The other day my doctor told me to improve my posture by being more upright. As soon as he said it I was thinking of corsets and Jenny. So much so that I missed his next question and he had to repeat it. I have not yet dared type the words "posture training" into my search box.
Was your wife with you? If not it sounds like a great oppoprtunity for some innuendo. :mrgreen:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Karren wrote:
corset.jpg
Oh, that's a familiar pose! :lol: Only I use both door handles on an open door. And I have to wear heels of course, because there is no way I could get those on after tightening the corset :facepalm: :rofl:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I don't know if this would help you?
https://www.darkgarden.com/self-lacing-a-corset
It's a tutorial on how to lace up your own corset on your own. It's simple enough but just takes some practice and patients.

Just start off steady and don't think you can instantly go as tight and small as possible. You have to train your body.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:I don't know if this would help you?
https://www.darkgarden.com/self-lacing-a-corset
It's a tutorial on how to lace up your own corset on your own. It's simple enough but just takes some practice and patients.

Just start off steady and don't think you can instantly go as tight and small as possible. You have to train your body.

Lisa
That's exactly how it should be done. And yes, go slow and steady, don't force it. Your insides are squishy, to a degree, if you let them adjust. Just make it snug and enjoy the feeling.

Tightlacing is a labor of patience and love.
BoundInKasugai wrote:Only I use both door handles on an open door.
No! No! No! :shock:

I once ripped a door off its hinges (more precisely the door and hinges off the frame :shock: ) and it flew over and hit me in the back. :oops:

Then I screwed a solid hook in the door frame beside the back door and used that. Also useful for hooking a trash bag before taking it out.

But I only used the hook to hold the tension - not to pull the laces! Note in the video how she pulls the laces straight out to the sides. Damage to the corset may occur if pulled out straight from the back.

Now look what happened... :facepalm:

Mention corsets and off I go... :rofl:

12 step program, my curvy ass... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote:I once ripped a door off its hinges (more precisely the door and hinges off the frame :shock: ) and it flew over and hit me in the back. :oops:
:shock: That's both impressive and scary. Remind me not to get on your bad side! I've heard of people walking through doors when they are angry, but pulling a door out of it's frame. That's proper She-Hulk!
bound_jenny wrote:But I only used the hook to hold the tension - not to pull the laces! Note in the video how she pulls the laces straight out to the sides. Damage to the corset may occur if pulled out straight from the back.
Yes, mostly I use it to hold the tension and use my hands. Maybe turn to one side and tension. But I will have a look at that video, I definately can improve my technique. Thanks!
bound_jenny wrote:12 step program, my curvy ass...
Curvy waist you mean? :mrgreen:
restricted

Post by restricted »

At present I'm in red panties, black midi skirt with a hint of my bright red petticoat on display at the hem.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I once ripped a door off its hinges (more precisely the door and hinges off the frame :shock: ) and it flew over and hit me in the back. :oops: Jenny.
Ah, that will be inferior workmanship, there is a lot of it about.
If I had fitted the door you'd have been alright doing that, When I do a job I do it right, I do it well and I do it to last, I can also do it naked. Still think about starting my naked handyman service.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Ah, that will be inferior workmanship, there is a lot of it about.
Exactly. The screws were 3/8" long. I went out and bought some 5/8" long screws, one size larger (#8 instead of #6). They fit in the holes - freshly reamed out by the torn-out door - just fine and the door felt more solid on its hinges. Securely restrained. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Oops, forgot this one. Lost my internet just after I read it, just got it back now. I ripped the hinge leaves from a Jeldwen door. Installed longer and fatter threaded screws to fix.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Ah, that will be inferior workmanship, there is a lot of it about.
Exactly. The screws were 3/8" long. I went out and bought some 5/8" long screws, one size larger (#8 instead of #6). They fit in the holes - freshly reamed out by the torn-out door - just fine and the door felt more solid on its hinges. Securely restrained. :wink:

Jenny.
Here's a trade tip for you,
You don't always need bigger screws for damage like that. Longer would be better ( as my wife says), what you do it fill the hole from which the screw came out of with shivers of wood about matchstick-size, tap them in tight and refit a longer screw.
Just a little tip from the naked handyman. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

We are never too old to learn, especially when it comes to making something more robust. 8)
restricted

Post by restricted »

Plain top with my white games skirt and frilly panties. It's a shame that next door purt that camera up as I enjoyed being challenged to put out the rubbish in my games slirt with no panties. :(

I am not sure about next door. He doesn't know about my kink yet but goes on about crossdressers. Maybe he is one himself and tries to hide it.

It was interesting on Tele last night. A girl said she loves drag artists, so there are some that do.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Red PVC bikini and tanning lotion :D Out in the sun working on my tan lines. I meant to go shopping but then the sun appeared and I was drawn to the apartment block roof (which only my flat can access). :rofl:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Black mid calf length maids dress with a full apron, over a tight corset (ofcourse), locked in a chastity cage, with nice shiny red heels. Was wearing my heelless heels for a bit earlier but I can't stand in them for more than maybe 30 minutes total before my leg muscles just give up
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Karren

Post by Karren »

Tonight wearing a black and pink babydoll nightie, black punishment push-up bra, black corset, black open bottom girdle, black panties and nude thigh highs.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX