Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 5/17/2022

Post by kinbaku »

As agreed we did the onesie dress up.
He was wearing his socks, a small bottom and a blouse.
The first was his Mando onesie. He was only allowed to keep his bra with cold water balloons on all the time. During changing I stimulated him with the Gush.
The time to take off his clothes, into the Mando onesie and back into his clothes was 5 minutes.
At the same time, I stimulated him with the Gush.

Then it was the task to repeat this blindfolded with his Boba Fett onesie, but with the extra difference that he had to put his socks blindfolded in the living room and afterwards also had to go there blindfolded. He estimated it had taken 7 minutes, but it was 12 minutes! :shock:

Then I had to choose from 3 colored balloons (orange, blue and green) without saying the color. If he used that balloon as a baby balloon filled with water, he had to take 2 pictures in the back seat of the car. He must wear his boobs, the Yoda onesie, and the tutu just under his baby water balloon. If he chose a different color, he just had to pop that balloon inside the house.
However, things didn't look rosy for him: he had total blindfoded chosen for the orange balloon that I had in mind too: so outside in the car I stimulated him further and the balloon was made to burst in the car. :shock:

After that he get back in his house and we both play with ours Max2's until I came. :facepalm:

Now he is resting in a dry onesie with commando under onesie for 2 hours and half. every 15 minutes he must put his hood on for 5 minutes.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by gwrolla »

that was a fun time!!!

next session, we should do a inflate the balloons inside all onesies, get the balloons out blindfolded without popping.

until next time.

till
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 19, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

Here we are!

yet another really fun session.

first, i already had my big water boobs and chinese baby ready.

he let me put on my Gush toy, panty, stuffed bra and finally my older costume bodysuit.

i had to blindly hold both hands on / up my small baby, while i walk back and forth between my bathroom and couch twice.

then, i suggested that i put on my black footless tights on, and get a bigger half air baby and half water baby and put into

my tights.

i then toss3d small baby water balloon over balcony. pop!

then we did a betting game with balloons and inflating.

if i inflated his color he picked, i would have to go outside to my car, in my exact outfit.

i won, and his balloon was forth inflated.

since i won, i had to sit to pop 4 balloons and let last balloon fly away!

now, after i finish this post, i must wait 1 hour in this outfit.

until next week!

till
Attachments
3f8a5d78-6c98-4f4e-9794-5d0f16461a85.jpg
8909e3b4-61e7-4258-a0c6-dd87e76f8488.jpg
573554697.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:next session, we should do a inflate the balloons inside all onesies, get the balloons out blindfolded without popping.
Because it was too hot we didn't do this for the time being. For members who might be wondering.
But postponed is not lost. We can always do it when the weather gets a little cooler.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 20, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

fyi: Kinbaku, just recently received a chastity device, but i gave him 2 options:

post the last story, see above, or have to wait until our next session.

he picked the latter.

ha.

till
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 20, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:fyi: Kinbaku, just recently received a chastity device, but i gave him 2 options:

post the last story, see above, or have to wait until our next session.

he picked the latter.

ha.
The closed package is constantly next to me at the computer table, reminding me of the last enjoyable session and anticipating when it may open.
The chastity of the chastity. :rofl: :rofl:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

ha ha ha!!!

insert evil laugh!!!

anyway, i just bought at my store, 2 breast sized squishy balls.

one orange one green.

next session!!!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 24, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my sissy pictures from today's session
Attachments
1388fc18-3c7e-4711-8f57-e97e3b3cf9a9.jpg
74bff709-4aec-42d7-bb00-d87725f9c1a1.jpg
4ac745a3-3c08-4139-a321-11ae9a7ecfe6.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 24, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

His 2 squishy balls were too small to serve as breasts (picture 1). Therefore, after changing him with 2 onesies and a big baby balloon with 1/4 full of water, played the following game:
I had to think of a color as he blindfolded mix the the balls back and forth between his hands, until I stopped the Gush vibe. Then he had to put one ball in the onesie. If it's the same ball I guessed in my head, he won and was stimulated for 5 minutes. Otherwise, he would have to spend 5 minutes blindfolded with no stimulation unless the maximum stimulation after the 5 minutes - as waking up call. :)
We first did a practice round which he lost.

Then 7 more rounds where he had won 4.
On the 3rd, 4th and 5th we did a variation:
- the 3rd round won: 5 minutes maximum stimulation the whole time,
- the 4th round won he got 3 minutes soft stimulation and 2 minutes nothing,
- on the 5th round lost: 10 minutes lying on his baby belly, 1 minute of stimulation each time and 1 minute of nothing except the last 2 minutes where I switched it every 30 seconds.

Then he was allowed to piss while I stimulated him. :shock:

Then without onesie in the bath tube: first sit on a small water balloon until it popped and then on the large baby balloon until it popped.

After this he has to spend another hour and a half in his baby yoda onesie with only his bra and no underpants.

As compensation, I spend the same hour and a half in my chastity after I posted this story. Unfortunately, my former boss called me because he had a computer problem, which extended the time it took to write this story by half an hour. :shock:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

karma, it is a sad lady!!!

till
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 27, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

wow, that was a fun session.

we started off, as me putting on a panty, stuffed bra and my wife just gave me a swim top.

anyway, we played: Stuff the Onesie, with 1 water balloon and 4 air balloons.

i did that blindfolded.

i thought i made the water balloon red. wrong, blue.

so, my punishment was to go to my car in the backseat in this outfit.

i heard peple outside, so he has me waddle while he gushed me.

now, as im posting this story and pictures, he is teasing me with my Max2 toy.

till
Attachments
46da31f5-4271-4d6c-96e5-f8139c108e4e.jpg
678ec270-5285-4d91-9fd2-da23380e3dca.jpg
ff14cfa1-89e3-4070-a42b-bfaa4f60918a.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 27, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

After our session I stimulate him while he was watching Star Wars. Today I had the time after a busy week. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 31, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

our last May session.

until June.
Attachments
74f02afe-ff51-4e26-af6c-9699abe037aa.jpg
ab22eec5-9baa-41e2-968c-acc21f3f53e6.jpg
98bece61-f0aa-447e-aabc-21e623ceb86e.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

We did play with 10 plastic purple easter eggs.
7 with a blank paper
and three with numbers on the paper: 1, 2 and 3.

We let the 3 eggs with the numbers decide which boobs: 1=small, 2=medium, 3=big. It was 2.
Then which bra from 3 bras on a row. Again 2, so the middle one

Then for play with Lovense toys: my number (2) was play with Lovense, the other (1 and 3) was denied. Now he choose the egg with number 1. :shock:
So tonight no Lovense and only games like we did before we had our Lovense toys.

Then with the 10 eggs in a bag, he had to find the numbers in sequence. If he find a number that is not in sequence or a blank he had to put it back in the bag. He made it in 5 minutes 23 seconds.

Then in a full head blindfold he had put the 24 eggs on the living-floor. Then starting from the bathroom he must collect the eggs one by one in a big bowl on the couch blindfolded and on his hands and feet.
He did it in 7 minutes and 51 seconds. But because he forgot “one” egg he get a punishment:
he must get on all fours and spank his buttocks with a ruler 50x alternating left and right buttocks every time. That while I counted from 1 to 50, each time on the tens waiting a little longer so that it came right on his behind.
Then lie on his back and his warm buttocks and with the same ruler spank 10x his crotch alternated between the balls and his lil dick. This time I counted to 10 irregularly so that it was always a surprise when he had to hit. :twisted:

Then he was allowed to take off his top and skirt to stay for an hour in his onesie with extra bra on the outside and the first 15 minutes with the hood on.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thank you BoundAnna-members, for the more than 10000 views on Gwrolla's post. :love: