What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Bound Whore

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by Bound Whore »

austex-techie wrote: The ice melted eventually and released my wrist. I released my other hand, the gag/blindfold, and immediately checked the app on my phone. The program had been running for 33 minutes.
How do you keep everything lubed up nicely for 33 minutes? That would be my main concern for trying something similar for a long amount of time.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

Bound Whore wrote:
How do you keep everything lubed up nicely for 33 minutes? That would be my main concern for trying something similar for a long amount of time.
I used a good amount of lube and it just worked. An "automatic lube dispenser" would be something I'd be very interested in however. Absolutely no ideas on how to make that happen however.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

austex-techie wrote:Absolutely no ideas on how to make that happen however.
Possibly with an Arduino and a servo motor that at certain times pushes the button of the dispenser down.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

austex-techie wrote:
Bound Whore wrote:
I used a good amount of lube and it just worked. An "automatic lube dispenser" would be something I'd be very interested in however. Absolutely no ideas on how to make that happen however.
Have you seen those auto button pushers by Glade? They push the button on the air freshener can every 9,11, or 13 minutes
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Have you seen those auto button pushers by Glade? They push the button on the air freshener can every 9,11, or 13 minutes
I have one of those - though currently it's being used for its intended purpose. :wink:

Every time it goes off it sounds like a very nasally congested person sneezing. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

Finished my latest self-bondage session about an hour ago. Long post, sorry.

I am continuing to experiment towards my goal of "Spread open, fucked by a machine, no way to escape, move away, or lessen the impact". I have made a little progress, while encountering some difficulties.

I started this process bound, standing spread eagled, impaled on the fucking machine below me, inside my power rack in my garage gym. This was simple, and pretty good, but standing on tiptoe was possible, and this gives me a couple inches leeway to "get away". Not enough to get the dildo out, but it would no longer be the full length (currently 7in) in, at max extension.

So I moved to a doggy style position, legs bound and spread, hands stretched in front of me, torso bound to my weight bench. This was a lot better, much less movement, but I could still pull with my arms and move my torso a little bit more than I liked.

So this session, I went back to a project I tried and abandoned; A while back I began building what was basically a spanking bench. Google the term and look at images and you'll get the idea. I have a platform about 3 feet tall, 1 foot wide, 3 feet long, to lay my torso on. The end my head is at is about a foot shorter, so I will be "face down ass up", basically.

The position for this scenario would be: Kneel on my workout bench placed sideways, bent over the spanking bench. Knees and ankles bound to sides of workout bench. Torso bound to spanking bench. An ice release lock would attach to cuffs at my wrists, which would be held firmly to the sides of the spanking bench. The position of my hands when everything was tightened ensured that I could not grab or push against anything, and thus my arms could not be used to move myself around. This is vast improvement, and kept me VERY MUCH "in position".

My bonds:
-Cuffs around ankles. Cable run below bench to keep them spread. I cannot use my feet to move the fucking machine, or to lever my lower body into a different position.
-Rope around my knees, tied to the legs of the workout bench. My legs will remain spread wide, I cannot move them. This was a great improvement, and also what will need to change next time, more on that later.
-Rope around stomach, binding my waist to the spanking bench.
-4 belts attached together, to make an X between my shoulder blades. Gathered and tied below me, this will hold my upper body tightly to the spanking bench, below both arms and over each shoulder.
-Gag/blindfold combo. God I love this thing, speaking is out and I am in pitch dark. Rubbing it against the bench does not move it, so no cheating there.
-Fucking machine behind me, pulled forward by a cord until I am fully impaled at the end of the stroke. It is about 7in, and does about 2.5in stroke, so I'm still somewhat full even at the shallow end of the stroke. Cord tied off so it will not slip backwards.
-Cuffs on wrists. These are attached to ratchet straps under the spanking bench, attached to an ice lock. Ratchets pulled tight, and I'm now past the point of no return.

I have the machine programmed as follows:
1> Do nothing or 5 minutes.
2> Do nothing for 3 minutes
3> Thrusting for 60 seconds, starting at a low speed, 12 out of 100, progressing steadily to 25/100 at the end of the 60 seconds
4> Keep cycling through steps 2 & 3 for a maximum of 90 minutes.

I know the ice lock I use will release at about 40 minutes from when I take it out of the freezer. I have a larger one that lasts about 2 hours, but I'm not brave enough to use it yet. As there is no one to apply more lube, I'm afraid of a session lasting that long.

So, on the surface, this position was WILDLY better than the previous two. I am really QUITE immobile; I can wiggle my butt a bit but that is all. I am at the mercy of the machine behind me, and unfortunately it has none! I had started the program about halfway through tying myself down; The first cycle of thrusting began just as I was ratcheting down my wrists and going past the Point of No Return. It felt glorious, I was quite unable to move away from the thrusting, move forwards or back, and was forced to just enjoy/endure the sensations.

However I soon realized 2 issues. The minor issue is the end of the spanking bench I am bent over needs to be smoothed out. Sharp corners, even covered in several towels, were digging into my hips. Easy enough to fix for next time. The major issue was the ties at my knees, holding my legs spread. It was too tight at the back of my knees, and my shins were starting to feel numb after about 20 minutes. No tingling or numbness in my feet, but I was still very concerned. I began pulling VERY hard against the ice lock, and got it to release early; This is both a benefit and a flaw in my design, one that I have left in place for now as a safety measure.

I was bound helpless for 25 minutes after I drew down the ratchets at my wrists. I figure I got out about 15-ish minutes early.

I will be keeping this position, but figuring out a better way to keep my legs spread. I'm pondering a wooden "I" as a spreader bar to go between my legs, so I can use looser fitting cuffs on my thighs and ankles, while binding the spreader bar tightly in place. Should hold me in place just as firmly, without tight bonds risking circulation issues.

We're making progress!
Attachments
sb.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Send me a private message, Austex. No, you're not in trouble, got an opportunity to offer.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Send me a private message, Austex. No, you're not in trouble, got an opportunity to offer.
Done.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

austex-techie wrote:I will be keeping this position, but figuring out a better way to keep my legs spread. I'm pondering a wooden "I" as a spreader bar to go between my legs, so I can use looser fitting cuffs on my thighs and ankles, while binding the spreader bar tightly in place. Should hold me in place just as firmly, without tight bonds risking circulation issues.
You could use half-cut tubes for your legs, inside provided with insulating foam that is also half-cut lengthwise. Placed in the right angles such as the U-corners at the bottom of this trolley.
If you then tie your legs from above like a shoelace pulls the shoe closed - possibly also with a foam or cloth from above, your legs can no longer get out of the soft insulation of the pipes.

For the rest, a very well thought-out and well-developed plan. :drool:
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

kinbaku wrote: You could use half-cut tubes for your legs, inside provided with insulating foam that is also half-cut lengthwise.
I'm pondering exactly this as a potential solution! I will experiment more with positioning, comfort, & how to secure my legs later this week. I'll keep the thread updated with improvements once I've found them.
Karren

Post by Karren »

That’s really interesting, Austex! Keep up the good work!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent a frustrating hour and a half locked in chastity belt, wrist and ankle manacles and collar, while gagged and blindfolded. :roll:
I had attached a chain to the collar to keep me in the general area of my suspended keys. I had forgotten how really annoying it is shuffling around blind and bound, bumping in to the keys, only to have them swing away out of reach and to have to fumble around again until they swing back in to contact, and how b***** difficult it is to catch swinging keys when you can't see them .:twisted:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

Another session in my quest for complete immobility, while being subject to the whims of a fucking machine.

Progress! A session last night went well, considering. Bound the same way as my last post, except I used leather cuffs on ankles and below my knees, and ran cords underneath the bench I was kneeling on to keep my legs spread. This is an improvement but needs refining. No numbness or possible circulation issues this time, Yay!

I also downloaded the xtoys app, found through this wonderful website. I found a script that will work well for my needs, randomizing the action of my Hismith. So while I was bound, I was subject a script that would:
-Do nothing for a random period of time, 30-120 seconds
-Begin fucking at a random speed between 15-30 out of 100, for a random amount of time, 15-90 seconds
-Repeat until stopped

This randomization was exactly what I was looking for. I can keep it within sane boundaries (ie, no "turned up to 100 for 5 minutes"), but not know what is coming. It has the added benefit of not allowing me to keep track of time; The old program of "one minute on, 3 off" let me know how much time had passed, and how much approximate time till the ice lock melted. That's out the window now.

Minor problems from this latest adventure: 1> Bout 25 minutes in, the dildo came out. Turns out I did not have it inserted fully, I have to review the positioning of the platform it is on and remedy this next time. 2> being bent over and immobile with an almost-pulled muscle in my lower back was not a good idea. I was extremely sore afterwards, much better today tho. Noted for future sessions.

I have a few minor wrinkles to work out, and I'll be ready to experiment with longer lockup times. My current ice lock lasts about 45 minutes from when I remove from freezer. I have a larger one that lasts about 2 hours.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

austex-techie wrote: 2> being bent over and immobile with an almost-pulled muscle in my lower back was not a good idea. I was extremely sore afterwards, much better today tho. Noted for future sessions.
Watch out for incorrect posture and strain on the back. It is also best to do some warm-up exercises before starting your session.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Be careful, you might have to have an interestingly embarrassing conversion with a doctor if you do yourself a mischief.

You "Doctor, I hurt the bottom of my back while gardening".
Doctor "lift your shirt and drop your pants, I'll exaimin you".
.....Two minutes later......
You "well what do you think doctor?"
Doctor "take this prescription to the pharmacy, I've given you some pain killers for your back.......and some cream for your sore arse."
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.