Best hung-over morning ever!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Grinser

Best hung-over morning ever!

Post by Grinser »

In fact, possibly the best morning ever.
But let`s start at the beginning: Friday evening I had planned to relax a little and stay at home, partially because my girl was supposed to come over saturday afternoon (she is living about an hour by car away, but since she is studying at the university in my city, she usually comes over afterwards almost every day, but weekends together are fairly rare). But as things go, at about 8 in the evening my phone rang and a friend invited me spontaneously to join in on her birthday party. Long story short - I spent the whole night without a minute of sleep and had a few glasses of beer - and with glasses I mean litres.
When I finally arrived at home, I was looking forward to 4, maybe 5 hours of sleep at best, followed by a hangover that was already starting to claim attention. So I entered my flat, paying no attention whatsoever to my surroundings and hustling towards my bedroom.
When I opened the bedroom door, something was weird. A faint scent of sleep and soft breathing noises drew my eyes to my bed. Although it was
dark inside the bedroom, I could see my girl lying on the bed. Still not paying much attention to my surroundings, I quietly shuffled back out to remove my boots so I would not wake her up. As I passed by the living room table again, I noticed a scrap of paper on the desk.It read, roughly translated:
"Hi Grinser [name changed], it is 10PM on friday evening right now. I came over earlier to surprise you, but obviously you are out. Since you forgot your cell phone, I cannot call you either, so I am going to have some fun on my own :p .
I know you are expecting me around 2PM, so I suppose you will be home somewhen in the morning hours at least to find me. I hope you do not mind me searching through your toy box, but if you do, feel free to punish me."
Needless to say I was sober in an instant (no headache without blood in your head, anyway) and rushed, now without my heavy boots, into the
bedroom again to have a second look at the sleeping figure on my bed. In the dim light I could see her lying on the bed, not covered by a blanket or anything else, including clothes. Then I saw the wide locking leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Her wrists were chained and locked to the headboard, her ankles were slightly spread and attached to the bedposts on the other side of the bed.
That was the moment when I realised, that this morning was going to be better than I thought.
Since she was still asleep, I poured myself a glass of whiskey, sat down in my arm chair and leaned back to watch her sleep for a while and think about a suitable punishment for using my toys and spoiling a well-earned hangover ;)
As I was sitting in that chair, watching her sleep peacefully, all chained up in self-bondage, her slim, well-trained, petite body
occasionally straining against it`s bonds in her sleep, her face covered in her blonde hair and listened to the tingling of the chains, I really thought I was in heaven. Dammit, I like that woman!
I do not know how long I had been admiring her like that, when she finally woke up. She yawned and tried to roll over, but of course she was stopped by the chains. That was my signal - I lifted my hand and jingled the keys to her locks, which she had carefully left by her message.
When she discovered me, she just smiled at me and seductively wriggled in her bonds. As my head started emptying of blood again, I thought
to myself "If she asks you for anything right now, you know damn well you won`t say no." And as if she had read my thoughts, right in that moment she purred "are you going to punish me for taking your toys?"
... Perfect!
Without speaking a word, I grabbed the blindfold from my toybox, leaned over her and smiled my most wicked smile as I put it on her.
I spent the next half hour teasing her and watching her struggle to lead my fingers and lips where she wanted them the most until her
moans almost turned into screams of frustration. At that point I broke my silence: "No, dear, I am not going to punish you. I am very
pleased with you indeed. In fact, I am going to reward you..." she yelled out in anticipation "...by serving you breakfast in bed. I´ll be right back from the bakery, don`t run off." And with this I bit my lip, rushed out of the flat and burst into laughter.

The report might be continued later on, there is a lot of stories to tell about that day, but right now I am about 50 hours without sleep and I can hear those frustrated moans again, so those stories will have to be told another day.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like you are a lucky guy, grinser.
hope to read more about it.

btw: about hangovers. as everybody knows these are caused by the alcohol
draining essential minarals from your body. i found out that after heavy drinking 1 liter or so of gatorade or another isotonic liquid before going to bed is going to alleviate the hangover very much.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Grinser, I like your evil mind. :twisted:

I am rather partial to your girlfriend's mindset too... :wink:
ponylady wrote:... i found out that after heavy drinking 1 liter or so of gatorade or another isotonic liquid before going to bed is going to alleviate the hangover very much
Kids, do not tie yourselves up after doing this... unless it is your express intention to make a very large yellow mess... :shock:

Or a never-ending forced urine drinking scenario. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

I should probably mention that to my mind there are two good ways to avoid a hang over:
  1. Stay drunk
  2. Don't get drunk and laugh at people falling on their arse
I quite like option 2, but 1 is apparently effective.
Robin

Post by Robin »

Way to go, Grinser, I look forward to hearing about your day. Cool girl friend too!
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

I take it your gf was aware that your into self bondage then? and i wish my gf was like yours, jealous now :(
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

No, actually I am the dominant in our relationship, I mentioned it before at some point. Since I knew she had been doing SB before (and after...) I met her, I kinda stumbled across this website in search for tasks to give her. I am not into being tied up (or doing it myself) at all, although I do like pain to some extent.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Hi out there. Since my girl is lying on the floor in a hogtie right now, waiting for something to happen, I figured I could find some time to continue with the events of that day.
Funny, actually, now that I come to think of it, I don`t know why she expects anything to happen at all, us being alone in here... I´ll have to ask her when I´m finished writing :twisted:

To aid your impression of the described events, I thought it might be quite interesting to have a rough description of the dramatis personae,
that is:
Me - About 1m85, that would be ~ 6'1", well muscled and heavily built.
Long, brown, slightly curled hair and a full beard.
Her - My girl. Slim and petite, about 1m60 (5'2"). Short blond hair,about as long as my middle finger, and shaped into something between spikes and a bird's nest (boy is she going to kill me for that). She is about my age, but she looks like 16. Her body is well trained but not muscular and I am safe to say that she is less than half my weight.
Add a pair of gorgeous blue eyes, a jumpy attitude and a tendency to linger on the edge of madness and you have quite an accurate image.

Alright... now, my memory of that day is still quite fresh, in fact I doubt I would forget anything about it even after a serious head trauma.
Well, there I was, returning from my trip to the bakery, where I, of course, had to warm myself with a nice cup of coffee before attending the tiring 200m walk back home, where I spent the next few minutes preparing breakfast.
Keeping my promise, I not only served her breakfast in bed, I even fed it to her. Made things easier, especially with her hands still tied to the bed, you know. On the other hand, it caused quite a mess on her body, you can`t imagine how much marmalade a single girl can get herself covered in. Being the tidy person I am, I immediately started cleaning up the mess with my tongue. Of course that took some time and her wriggling about and arching her back did not exactly help speeding it up, but eventually I was satisfied (and I made sure she was not, hrhr) and went to clean the dishes.
After a while, I decided to finally release her from the position she had tied herself up in. I opened her wrist cuffs, grabbing her wrists tightly, pulled her up into a sitting position and further, until I could use the rope I had prepared in advance to tie her wrists to the horizontal bar at the foot end of my versatile bed. I then freed her ankles and helped her into a doggystyle position. I knelt behind her, so she could feel the bulge in my pants rubbing against her butt, leaned over and whispered into her ear "Can you feel how excited I am?"
She nodded her head.
"Can you imagine how hard it is for me right now to think of anything else but sex?" -
she whispered back a breathless "yes".
"We should do something about that." -
"Oh, hell, yes"
and with this, we started kissing passionately, me all the while fumbling
to find something in my toybag blindly. When I finally felt it, I broke the kiss and immediately pushed a ring gag into her mouth.
As much as I love this toy, as much does she hate it. Being unable to stop drooling all over the place always annoys her. Struggling to my feet, I quickly got rid of my clothes, stroked her face and grabbed her hair with one hand, positioning my member in front of her face with the other.
"Well, then do something about it."
And so she did. Considering the fact that I had been dead horny for hours and that she must have been on the wrong side of completely crazy by then, it was probably the wildest oral sex I have had up to the present day.
When I felt I was close, I somehow managed to unfasten her hands from the bed, grabbed the chinch rope and pulled it up over her head, forcing her body to sit up slightly just when I came, so I basically came all over her face, hair and breasts.
Heavily breathing, I pushed her onto her back, stepped over to her face, pinned down her hands over her head, and enjoyed her cleaning up my finally satisfied cock with her tongue.
After my heart rate had somewhat normalized and my brain was enjoying adequate blood flow once again, I asked her if she still wanted to cum. Not very surprised about her frantically nodding her head yes, I ordered her to kneel down on the carpet in front of the bed. While she was doing so, I opened one of the mirror doors of my wardrobe, so she could see herself in it and then made myself comfortable on the bed. I instructed her to masterbate for me, all the while looking at herself in the mirror: sweaty, drooling through the ring gag, her ragged hair, her face and her breasts covered with sperm, and her tied hands furiously working on her dripping cunt.
To add to her humiliation, I made her repeat something along the lines of "I am a horny little whore" over and over again through her gag.
It was really a sight for the gods, and I could have watched her forever - blushing with humiliation and trying to avert her eyes in shame,
but at the same time breathing heavily, her small breasts trembling with every breath, her body twitching and arching, grinding her hips into her hands, but eventually her mantra changed more and more into unintelligible moaning and finally she came with a scream. And then she
came some more.
In anticipation of what I had learned to expect to happen with her, I got up and slowly got on my knees behind her. After some more screaming, only interrupted by heavy breathing, her whole body became like jelly, she collapsed into my waiting arms in a matter of seconds.
(Luckily the first time that happened was in my bed and since then I knew she sometimes becomes like that after orgasm. If I had not expected it, she would probably have banged her head on something.)
I picked her up, draped her over my shoulder and carried her into the shower.

Whoops, seems like she finally figured out that the key I gave her 15 minutes ago in fact does not open any of the restraints she is
held by. To be accurate, it opens my letter box... well, I probably should go and check if anything has happened so far or if she is still waiting.
I´ll continue the story on a different occasion.

edit: oh dear, I am afraid she really misbehaved ;) guess I´ll just have to let her stew a little more ^^ not in the mood to continue the story though.