so i need a dare please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
littleworthlesswhore

so i need a dare please

Post by littleworthlesswhore »

i have 2 vibrators(cept the big one doesnt vibrate anymore so its more like a smooth dildo) some belts some ribbons some tape some hair clips that can totally double as nipple clamps i also have a webcam and camera to document this experiance and a few other things i cant remember i want to feel like a dirty whore inside or out works i have all night but i live with other people so being seen could be a problem i like to feel stuffed and helpless i also would consider keeping certain things on/in durring work tomorrow so i can feel like a dirty slut help me out?
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

what about setting up a live webcam feed for all to see with your struggles?
littleworthlesswhore

Post by littleworthlesswhore »

id enjoy that but i need to know what id be showing before
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

put the dead vibe in your bottom and the good one you know where. tape them on or tie them or something that you will know will keep them in. get on your knees. tie your ankles together. if you have long hair, make it into a ponytail and tie the ponytail to your bound wrist behind your back so you will always be looking up at the camera. that's all i got! sorry if im no help!
jake

Post by jake »

Haha, I like the idea of the two vibrators to make you feel "stuffed"... make sure you have a release if you're goign to properly tie yourself.

If you really are willing to provide a webcam feed, I'm sure some members of the forum would be more than glad to help you set it up.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

miker1112 wrote:if you have long hair, make it into a ponytail and tie the ponytail to your bound wrist behind your back so you will always be looking up at the camera.
*sigh* too sad my girl has too short hair for that, I love that position. But try telling a woman you would like another haircut better on her... I swear we were thrown out of the café last time I tried.

@ worthlesswhore - If you are into discomfort or want to give a show struggling, try applying tabasco or something like that to your important bits, or try out the duct-tape-and-rice thing from the main page. Btw, in case the tabasco does not have the desired effect, try mildly chafing the skin before applying it. But find out how much you can bear BEFORE you tie yourself up.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.