Self-bondage with wife’s involvement

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bandit_1804

Self-bondage with wife’s involvement

Post by bandit_1804 »

Married for 7 years. I have been practicing self-bondage for 25 years and we bring this, regular bondage, some cross dressing, etc. into our sex lives when the urge comes.

Just before heading to my office for the day, I walk into our home office and my wife had just started going through her e-mails. We had a steamy last few days with lots of sex. Nothing kinky but I was starting to get the urge. I mention I might have time to play on my own for a while and would she be willing to come release me? Sometimes this is a yes and sometimes it is a no, but I am always free to play and often need to come up with my own release method. I grab our bag of gear and take it through to the living room, just on the other side of the home office wall. Today she would come and release me, but she was badly pretending she would not.

Sitting on the sofa, I strip naked and unzip the 40L duffle bag. Inside I had organised the contents into smaller storage bags: ropes, leather gear, toys and female clothing. I shouted through to the office to see if my wife preferred me naked or dressed today. Dressed, more often than not, means; French maid uniform (maidstore.com), stockings, suspenders, panties and some 5” or 6” patent black heels. Not that she would be involved but I like to get her opinion. It is something we do together around once a month when a cupboard needs re-organised or there is lots of ironing to do, but not today.

I find our red ballgag, leather blindfold, anal beads with lube, some clothes pegs and 3 lengths of 4m black rope. I take a minute to figure out my plan and I start with my ankles bound tightly together. The next piece is tied above my knees. I put the rest of the items close by and lie face down on the sofa. With my hands behind my back, I loop the final piece of rope in a figure of 8 around my wrists until they are reasonably close together. With around 1.5m left I manage to wrap it a couple of times between my wrists synching them together, leaving the last length free. Once I am happy I am not cutting off circulation, I bring my feet close to my hands and pass the ends of the rope through my ankle tie. I don’t make a great job of the final knot, but it holds and I am in a pretty comfortable hogtie and twist myself onto my side.

I tend to get checked on after 10-15 minutes, so I relax and start rubbing my cock on the sofa. I only last a few minutes before I want to step things up and I ask if my wife can hear me. I can tell she is thinking, ‘what does he want now’ but the tone of the ‘in a minute’ reply is playful. I suggest she might want to come through and help with some ideas I have.

Still grinding away with the tip of my penis on the sofa, I hear the creak of the office chair and she comes through to the living room. She walks straight over and sits on me as I explain I am semi-stuck but with one knot improvement I would be really stuck. Spotting the poor hogtie to my ankles, she adjusts what I have done, pulling my hands closer to my feet and ties it off tightly. I compliment her involvement and offer a few more suggestions; blindfold, ballgag, anal beads and clothes pegs on my balls? Without saying anything, my eyes are covered up and the blindfold is buckled tightly behind my head. Next is the ballgag. As it is pushed into my mouth, I am reminded that I prefer the slightly bigger one but the rubber texture is not as nice. Anyway, I am now unable to talk so it is no longer in my hands.

And that is the end of my wife’s involvement. She walks off and I hear her sit back at her desk and begin working on her computer. She is a believer that I should not get everything I ask for, as where is the fun in that for her. I am left alone in my own thoughts, wondering if she will come back to do more, maybe take some ginger out of the fridge for my ass, take some photos, how long will I be here for, etc. While I wait, I continue to grind my hips, staying extremely aroused without hope of orgasm.

After around 15 minutes she wanders through and before heading upstairs, I am asked if I want to be released. I groan into the gag and she takes that as a no and heads up, presumable to the toilet. I really want something in my ass and she knows how much it is frustrating me. The house is quiet now and this is the best part, feeling alone and more vulnerable. I must have been tied for 45-50 minutes in total before she comes back down. She has managed to do the laundry while I have been deep in my own thoughts (washing machines are often in the bathrooms in Sweden if this sounds odd to anyone).

She walks straight over to me, unties the hogtie and leaves the room, saying she is finished helping me now. I initially think I am still stuck but 20 seconds of effort gets my wrists free and I get myself onto my back where I can finally touch my penis. A couple of minutes later I am cleaning up and 10 minutes later I am out the door and off to work.
kinbaku

Re: Self-bondage with wife’s involvement

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome bandit_1804 and thanks for dealing your story.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A good way to start the day. I wonder what fun your wife had while you were at work.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Bandit.
The trouble with 1st impressions is that you only get to make one.
I hope more people can give as good their 1st time as you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bandit_1804

Post by bandit_1804 »

My wife definitely just went back to work for the rest of the day

I have been on the forum for a long time but I just felt like posting for the 1st time today. I have lots of experiences I may occasionally share. Pre-marriage, married, with partners, solo, inside, outside, etc. It is fun trying to remember all the stupid situations I have gotten myself into, mistakes made, etc.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bandit_1804 wrote:My wife definitely just went back to work for the rest of the day
In that case, she should also join us, she might find something more fun to do during the day. :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bandit_1804 wrote:My wife definitely just went back to work for the rest of the day
In that case, she should also join us, she might find something more fun to do during the day. :lol:
Or something more fun to do to you. :whip:

She has an interesting matter-of-fact attitude with this. She knows she has power over you, and despite her dispassionate air, she loves it.

I like that.

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bandit.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

wow!!!

i wish my wife knew knots, as must as i do.

however, she doesnt like blindfolds.

i am sad.

oh well, at least i have Kinbaku!!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:... i wish my wife knew knots, ...
I can teach her some knots from which you cannot escape. :twisted: :mrgreen:
lj

Post by lj »

kinbaku wrote:
I know rope bondage is the choice of many, but if knots are a problem, use chain, lockable cuffs and padlocks. That's what we did, I bought 12 "keyed-alike" padlocks (safer than differently keyed as you can release any lock with any key if you need to do it in a hurry) Chain is cheap and easy to buy from hardware stores. You do need cuffs, collars as chain is dangerous if pulled tight around wrists and ankles.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lj wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
I know rope bondage is the choice of many, but if knots are a problem, use chain, lockable cuffs and padlocks. That's what we did, I bought 12 "keyed-alike" padlocks (safer than differently keyed as you can release any lock with any key if you need to do it in a hurry) Chain is cheap and easy to buy from hardware stores. You do need cuffs, collars as chain is dangerous if pulled tight around wrists and ankles.
He has the handcuffs that he can put on himself. I just need to speak to his wife so she can hide the key. :mrgreen:
But don't tell him. Telling rope knots to his wife is just a diversion. The real reason is that I can tell her when she can intervene. :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

lj wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
We use chains and padlocks mostly. I use rope solo sometimes but my wife is no good with knots, if she tied a knot it would be a cut-free solution to freedom.
We don't use collars as we never but anything around the neck and we don't use cuffs. The chain is locked through the links so it can't pull tight.

I love to know where you got twelve padlocks all keyed the same the most I could get was four and they were rubbish, two was the most good ones.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

What a lovely relationship. Welcome Bandit! :hi:
bandit_1804

Post by bandit_1804 »

We have talked at length about what each other likes/dislikes and she has no idea why I like to be tied or tied myself and be left alone. She has no interest in the roles being reversed

My go to self-bondage session, with her involvement, is to tie myself standing in heels (and probably more) in the hallway. She then comes through to release me after 30-40 minutes. Never long enough for me but that is why she does it

In terms of rope vs cuffs vs chain, etc. When I am tied, I like a bit of everything. We have an extensive restraint collection. When she wants to be tied, it is always handcuffs or leather cuffs. Purely for efficiency reasons (always an engineer)

I am happy to play for 2-3 hours. She wants a session to last no longer than 1 hour