Seeing the dentist

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Seeing the dentist

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you worry about any of your kinky habits being discovered by your dentist? I have heard that they can see bruising at the soft palate on the roof of your mouth if you have been doing oral. Don't worry though, at least in America, this information is private.
Apart from possibly chipping a tooth on a hard gag, what else might they need to ask you about if they something?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Seeing the dentist

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you worry about any of your kinky habits being discovered by your dentist? I have heard that they can see bruising at the soft palate on the roof of your mouth if you have been doing oral. Don't worry though, at least in America, this information is private.
Apart from possibly chipping a tooth on a hard gag, what else might they need to ask you about if they something?
In any case, I have to re-seal a tooth because the seal has gone out. :facepalm:
Plus I should have gone to the hospital to have a tooth drilled out but haven't been yet. I don't know what to tell the dentist, can't tell him maybe it's because of the BDSM. :oops:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

My problem with going to the dentist is trying not to get a hard-on. His assistant keeps rubbing against me with her ample bosom. Certainly takes my mind off what the dentist is doing.
She is so....
dent.jpg
dent.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 2847 times
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:My problem with going to the dentist is trying not to get a hard-on. His assistant keeps rubbing against me with her ample bosom. Certainly takes my mind off what the dentist is doing.
She is so....
dent.jpg
One could consider that another form of anesthesia. :idea:

One hairdresser salon I used to frequent had one young lady doing haircuts for men and she did pretty much the same thing. Some of her customers visibly enjoyed it. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:One hairdresser salon I used to frequent had one young lady doing haircuts for men and she did pretty much the same thing. Some of her customers visibly enjoyed it. :rofl:

Jenny.
That's my problem, especially if I'm locked in a cock ring, once it's hard, it takes a long time to go flaccid again
and having no underwear doesn't help matters.

The other patients waiting in the waiting room must get very concerned about their upcoming treatment as I come out and walk past them all bent over. :rofl:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

One time my partner and I did a couples massage on holiday (highly recommend couples massages by the way, but not specifically for the reason mentioned here) and I swear the girl who gave me the massage kept trying to raise :facepalm: a reaction out of me by brushing and resting her ample bosom against and on me. At first I thought it was coincidental, but in the end it was too much to be accounted to just chance. It took all my willpower to maintain a relaxed state. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I for one will be glad when it is safe to drop social distancing and we can get back to being brushed by bosoms intentionally or otherwise. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I went to the dentist to get 2 teeth plumbed. Eaten too much chocolate lately. :facepalm:
I lay with my mouth open for a full hour. Involuntarily I thought of a free ball gag training. :lol:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

A kinksters mind is a joy forever!