TGirl/CD photo thread

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Lisa2024

Re: TGirl/CD photo thread

Post by Lisa2024 »

However as a nice side effect, doing lots of sports does have a big impact in your body and shapes the body, which I gladly take as a bonus.
Attachments
cap480.jpg
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:However as a nice side effect, doing lots of sports does have a big impact in your body and shapes the body, which I gladly take as a bonus.
I want your body, No not like that :facepalm: , I mean I wish I had a body that looked that good or I'd settle for half as good. Sod it I just wish I had a body that worked properly. :(
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote:However as a nice side effect, doing lots of sports does have a big impact in your body and shapes the body, which I gladly take as a bonus.
I want your body, No not like that :facepalm: , I mean I wish I had a body that looked that good or I'd settle for half as good. Sod it I just wish I had a body that worked properly. :(
What works for me is playing that "Scarface" (1983) song, "Push it to the limit" over and over whilst doing crunches, sit ups, knee ups, and everything else I do.
I have too much horsepower at my legs for a full take off in heels, or even to hit the brakes from speed to take a corner. Like driving NASCAR in whitewall tyres.
For strength training, "Wellerman", by Nathan Evans.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:
I fully agree on that. Me too man.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It looks like it worked quite well for you!

The best way to keep in shape is to keep active.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@bounddosster
I want your body, No not like that :facepalm:
Lol, I'll take that as a compliment.
I mean I wish I had a body that looked that good or I'd settle for half as good. Sod it I just wish I had a body that worked properly. :(
Aw, don't give me that sad look. First: Its not really important, I love my body but I am not standing before the mirror 24/7. And in your fantasy you can be everything you like.
Second: Just one step in front of the other, there is always something you can improve and you can be proud of.
Third: Even when your body does not work sometimes as you wish, enjoy the moment and do what is good for you.

@Shannon SteelSlave: Yes, find out what works for you, and keep at it. I did have to force myself a few times to do sport, but I was always glad after it, and it gets easier every time. And it really helps if doing selfbondage and all kinky stuff.

@jenny: I can just recommend that. Sounds harder than it is, but if you keep active enough you actually miss it, if you are just sitting around. We are creatures of habbit.
simonelovesyou

Post by simonelovesyou »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
simonelovesyou wrote:Sorry for the slight blur but what you all think
Seamed stockings and heels, mmm :love:

But six inches, wow, I would break my ankles :facepalm:
Thanks, the heels really are not to hard to walk in just have to be flexible, just dont think they are for long walks!!! The seams do add do much to the outfit as well, just before christmas i went on a walk in my Red formal dress, corset (fully closed what a feeling) seams and the 6 inch heels and what a rush it was you can't walk very fast in them and hardly go down a slope, will get a picture up soon of that outfit!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote: Aw, don't give me that sad look. First: Its not really important, I love my body but I am not standing before the mirror 24/7. And in your fantasy you can be everything you like.
Second: Just one step in front of the other, there is always something you can improve and you can be proud of.
Third: Even when your body does not work sometimes as you wish, enjoy the moment and do what is good for you.
Thanks for the positivity boost Lisa, I needed that.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote: Aw, don't give me that sad look. First: Its not really important, I love my body but I am not standing before the mirror 24/7. And in your fantasy you can be everything you like.
Now that you see what you roughly (not everyone has the same body) can achieve, it is time for the most difficult thing: taking the first step.
After that, every further small step brings you closer to the end goal.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Now that you see what you roughly (not everyone has the same body) can achieve, it is time for the most difficult thing: taking the first step.
After that, every further small step brings you closer to the end goal.
I'm several steps down the road but not being able to walk that well makes it a long hard painful slog, still I keep on going, Why, only yesterday I nearly broke out into a sweat. :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I'm several steps down the road but not being able to walk that well makes it a long hard painful slog, still I keep on going, Why, only yesterday I nearly broke out into a sweat. :lol:
Keep on doing. If you can take a step more each day than the previous day, it is progress. :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I'm several steps down the road but not being able to walk that well makes it a long hard painful slog, still I keep on going, Why, only yesterday I nearly broke out into a sweat. :lol:
Keep on doing. If you can take a step more each day than the previous day, it is progress. :wink:
Not a step extra more of a rotation on the exercise bike. That way I have both hands free to eat more chocolate. :lol: Just kidding I am trying as long as the self-discipline and my body hold out I'll keep it up.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... That way I have both hands free to eat more chocolate... :lol:
Now you make me want to eat a piece of chocolate and today I already had ate an ice cream with banana, baked pears, whipped cream and covered with chocolate sauce. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:... That way I have both hands free to eat more chocolate... :lol:
Now you make me want to eat a piece of chocolate and today I already had ate an ice cream with banana, baked pears, whipped cream and covered with chocolate sauce. :rofl:
Thanks, now I'm hungry.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just think about the fact that your consuming of the whipped cream :whip: means they will have to make more, and will contribute to more culinary violence.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠