Whats your favorite piece of bondage equipment ?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
selfbondchuck

Whats your favorite piece of bondage equipment ?

Post by selfbondchuck »

Just curious, Out of your collection of bondage equipment , ( I know some of us dont have much of a collection and use what they can find ) , which peice is your absolute favorite ? handcuffs?, hood?, rope?

I have to say mine are a pair of leather ankle binders , soft leather and very strong , ( made by Target leather ) with four thick straps that are lockable with small padlocks , so after locking them , my ankles and tight together and are not coming apart untill I unlock all four mini padlocks.. , they are super comfortable and very versitile in different positions .. but great for the hogtie :) , I must say Ive been using these alot since I bought them ..

So, what about you ?

- selfbondchuck
No bondage like Self Bondage !
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

My favorite is my 1/4" chrome chain. I have a couple of lengths about 9 feet, and a bag of padlocks. very versatile,for, cuffs, leg binders.
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

I think I will have to agree with boundpete and say chain and padlocks. Although by vibrating buttplug is a very close second.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Rope, rope and more rope. Nice soft 5/8" poly for most of my sessions, plus a belt for binding my feet/ankles together, and an adjustable strap to pin my heels to my buttocks for extra strictness.

I use a chain and padlocks when I do a timed session.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Favourite bit of kit has got to be "the box" (a chest that I can just about fit in curled into a ball ) and a close second has to be my "tasty" gag :D
Who dares wins
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I like my ropes. I like rope, I like gags and plugs but rope is the most versatile medium as I can do many things with it, unlike leather items that are only made for one specific purpose.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator