Electrical tape while driving clients

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Electrical tape while driving clients

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Hello everyone!

So earlier today I wondered if it would be interesting to tape my ankles with electrical tape while driving clients around .... And boy! Was it interesting! I found it to be be very arousing (especially since the tape was on quite tight)

So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas that includes taping any other parts of the body where the tape is not visible.

Not that my job does require me to stand at the airport waiting for clients sometimes and things could get a whole lot more interesting if a couple of females with stilettos walk past! :D :D

So yeah! Any good ideas will be welcome! Don't forget, if I can't take the tape off where it can not be reached that will annoy me a lot! But it will also excite me! :mrgreen: :wink:
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
kinbaku

Re: Electrical tape while driving clients

Post by kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:So yeah! Any good ideas will be welcome! Don't forget, if I can't take the tape off where it can not be reached that will annoy me a lot! But it will also excite me! :mrgreen: :wink:
Remove hair from your behind. Use medical tape (definitely not duct tape) to keep both buttocks together. Put a narrow swimsuit over this to force and block this. Put on normal underwear and pants over this.

If you are brave you have first put a butt plug or an Aneros in the right place.
lj

Post by lj »

Driving a car whilst incapacitated by having ankles taped together sounds like a good way to lose your driving licence Not as bad as the lunatic who decided to drive whilst handcuffed.

By all means apply tape anywhere on your body provided it doesn't interfere with your legal requirements to drive safely.

sorry to be an" 'elf 'n safety" bore, but we try to draw a balance between kink and reality. We prefer our members to be safe and alive...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Some1pleasehogtapeme

lj wrote:Driving a car whilst incapacitated by having ankles taped together sounds like a good way to lose your driving licence Not as bad as the lunatic who decided to drive whilst handcuffed.

By all means apply tape anywhere on your body provided it doesn't interfere with your legal requirements to drive safely.

sorry to be an" 'elf 'n safety" bore, but we try to draw a balance between kink and reality. We prefer our members to be safe and alive...
Hello lj!

I think you misunderstood me. I certainly do not intend on ever driving with my ankles "taped together". What I mean was wrapping tape around each ankle. Tape on the one ankle and then tape on the other ankle so it does not restrict movement of my feet. The vehicle I drive is an automatic so it would be exceptionally dangerous to drive like that if not impossible :rofl:
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote:
Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:So yeah! Any good ideas will be welcome! Don't forget, if I can't take the tape off where it can not be reached that will annoy me a lot! But it will also excite me! :mrgreen: :wink:
Remove hair from your behind. Use medical tape (definitely not duct tape) to keep both buttocks together. Put a narrow swimsuit over this to force and block this. Put on normal underwear and pants over this.

If you are brave you have first put a butt plug or an Aneros in the right place.

Hmmm interesting ... I doubt any tape would be able to hold my two buttocks together! :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:Hmmm interesting ... I doubt any tape would be able to hold my two buttocks together! :rofl:
Start by going all the way around your hips and on the back you going down, each time pushing both buttocks together in that place with your other hand.
Afterwards, the narrow swimsuit serves to block this and press the tape against your body so it doesn't come off.
Even without a butt plug, it gives a strange feeling that the buttocks remain pressed together, without the possibility in public to push them apart. :twisted: :mrgreen:
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

If you are feeling very brave, do not remove hair from behind first. Use the removal of the tape to do so instead :rofl:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:
lj wrote:Driving a car whilst incapacitated by having ankles taped together sounds like a good way to lose your driving licence Not as bad as the lunatic who decided to drive whilst handcuffed.

Hello lj!

I think you misunderstood me. I certainly do not intend on ever driving with my ankles "taped together". What I mean was wrapping tape around each ankle. Tape on the one ankle and then tape on the other ankle so it does not restrict movement of my feet. The vehicle I drive is an automatic so it would be exceptionally dangerous to drive like that if not impossible :rofl:
Thank you for the clarification. I had also understood the same as lj. :mrgreen:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

gogglestars2 wrote:If you are feeling very brave, do not remove hair from behind first. Use the removal of the tape to do so instead :rofl:
I wouldn't be so brave but if you're going to do that, it seems to me that you'll have to do it several times so that there are no stubborn hairs that won't go away. :lol: