New and i have a question about enemas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BoundMan101

New and i have a question about enemas

Post by BoundMan101 »

Ive been searching the forum for a bit and ive seen some diffrent ways that could make my SB sessions more pleasuring such as enemas but i want to try one with no bondage to see what it is... but how do i go about doing it? do i need to buy anything special or can i just make it will stuff around the house ... all i know about it so far is that its putting water or another liquid into your anal cavity... hehe this is akward to talk about even tho i know no one is judging here... i guess i always thought that SB was somthing u never told anyone about... anyways i love this site and the 21 days of bondage story is my favorite >_> .... <_< .... >_>
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

My first go was a hosepipe up my ass in the bathroom sitting over the bath,its a very funny feeling with cold water.
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
tieman

Post by tieman »

Being a semi expert on the subject, there are several options. You can purchase an enema bag, the rubber container that your grandma used. It has a hose with a clamp to let the fluid through. Second you can purchase bottles with insertion spouts that you can insert and inject an amount. HTe first allows more options for play such as opening the hose at a prescribed time. There are some scenarios on the main site that describe the options. The second is easier and may be an option for the first try to see if you like the experience. You will.

Be ready to clean up a mess if you get enough material in you.