Scene recognition AI on phone camera

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
AllieXBow

Scene recognition AI on phone camera

Post by AllieXBow »

So I was taking pictures of myself hogtied on my Huawei phone, and there is an AI (scene recognition) that knows what you are taking a photo of, such as food, nature, portraits. And guess what it recognised my scene as... 'Stage Performance'... :o I am impressed but also creeped out a bit. Does the AI actually know exactly what I am doing? Has it 'seen it all before'? Does the Chinese Govt have like a huge bondage pic collection lmao
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
bound_jenny

Re: Scene recognition AI on phone camera

Post by bound_jenny »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The AI basically searches through its database for similarly framed photos (subject, environment, etc.) and tries to statistically match what it sees to a particular category. It may have even added your photo to its database! :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Allie.
I am convinced that many no name photo endorsements are of people in front of cameras that they have passively authorized to take and send captures, and allow the recipient all legal re-distribution rights.
Incidentally, I think a lot of hog tie pics, especially those with a huge ball gag, and especially with the hair tied back look like a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth. All the same to me, delicious either way. Hog, pig, yum.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I actually did find, through a sort of serendipity, a photo of a project I had built and posted to a forum I used to attend, in Google images.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Stuff like that is exactly why I disable as much of the AI and "smart" stuff as possible and prefer not having a "made in China" device. Way too creepy.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic wrote:Stuff like that is exactly why I disable as much of the AI and "smart" stuff as possible and prefer not having a "made in China" device. Way too creepy.
I have none of that and request those device be stored when I visit other homes. I put a dab of RTV sealant over my new front facing camera
phone.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

This thing scares the Sugar Honey Iced Tea out of me. https://tilt.goombastomp.com/blog/the-v ... ids-dream/
Capture.JPG
Then again, if it tied me up in a kinky way in my sleep before it robbed me, preferably the hog variety, then I would just have to make the best of it I suppose. :roll:
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I use Apple devices because they have a privacy policy in place. I know with whom my phone, tablet, and computer are sharing my data. Not that I completely trust Apple, I just trust them more than Google, Amazon, and random Chinese companies.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, AllieXBow.
There are many photos and videos of hogtie on the internet that an AI will have few problems recognizing your hogtie, especially if it closely matches most of the images entered into the program as test images.

I also keep as much as possible away from things that an AI can use: no webcam on my TV or computer, camera of my laptop covered with tape, as little control as possible via my voice, linux computer with the use of the Tor browser in certain cases ...

Nowadays you can also buy real life size robots, but the prices are still too high for me, plus I'm afraid what they pass on on the internet when I get them at home.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Lotharjulz wrote:
Riddle wrote:I use Apple devices because they have a privacy policy in place. I know with whom my phone, tablet, and computer are sharing my data. Not that I completely trust Apple, I just trust them more than Google, Amazon, and random Chinese companies.
Apple CSAM is about to change all of that. If your take a picture on your Apple device it thinks is child abuse (bdsm pictures where someone looks a little too young from an angle) it will get sent to the feds for screening. They are tentatively rolling this out in 2022.

I prefer Android phones that I can replace with a completely open source version of the system (Lineage OS)
I look very young for my age... Do you think the police might break down my door? Better wear a mask or not record at all?
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

I am already convinced that every picture taken with cellular telephone is viewable by the government. My advice is to never use your phone to take pictures of anything you wouldn't want everyone in the world to see. You may very well find yourself one day explaining to someone why your picture taken of a page in an obscure book or movie looks like something. You should use your trusty digital camera for your own amateur modeling. Anything posted here is scrubbed clean of identifying data. Not sure all that by itself makes it safe, but at least your digital camera is not automatically posting photos to the government upon taking them.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Simple solution: use a real camera if you want to take pictures.

There are many models around that sell cheaper than a lot of smart phones. Some of them even record HD video. I'm not talking about a DSLR, just one of those compact cameras that retract the lens when you turn it off and can stick in a corner of your purse.

Sure, one would be paying for two devices, but that's a small price to pay to protect your privacy against Big Brother and "stickin' it to the Man".

And don't put them on the Cloud. Several years ago I overheard someone in the line behind me asking someone else what the Cloud was. I turned around and said, bluntly, "someplace very convenient to put all your personal info and anyone can hack into". Weren't there some incidents a few years back where Cloud accounts were hacked?

I keep everything on an external USB disk drive in addition to a hard drive on my computer. When I have enough, I burn it to DVD. Identity information is kept away from computers altogether.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Hi thanks for the tips. I want to get a nice entry level camera and a decent tripod. I see that you burn to a dvd, but how do you view them later? Any other tips for capturing some scenes?
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Welcome, AllieXBow.
Has anyone read 1984 by George Orwell, I think his predictive view of the future was all too close to what we are starting to live with today and will have to endure in the future. Cameras, screens, thought police all getting a bit too real. I'm starting to give some serious thought to going and living in the wild, totally off-grid.

I certainly don't believe all the hype about improving privacy and I'm sure all country's security services and big IT companies scan all internet traffic.

Another point is in the UK there seems to be a big push to have a cashless society, even parking meters can be paid for by card now. It seems to me the government wants to know how you earn your money and where you spend every penny. That is why I've always preferred cash not that I have anything to hide. I'll admit I have used payment by card more during the epidemic but I'm back to cash now and if the shop won't take it I go elsewhere. I've also had the contactless payment bit removed from my cards.
For me, though it goes beyond the snooping, I believe the increase in debt in the UK is linked to the use of cards, people just spend and spend handing over their plastic here there, and where. Sticking to cash means once your pocket is empty you have nothing left to spend and so won't get into debt. Not that, that has much to do with this thread, I'm just waffling.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.