Hello to all fellow kinksters !

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Dinkydidntdiedave

Hello to all fellow kinksters !

Post by Dinkydidntdiedave »

Greetings ! I’m Dave, dinky didn’t die is after no botched attempts yet in self play but I must admit there have been some narrow scrapes! And thanks be to the kinkster gods that I pulled through to find something like this, a genuine chat about the subject at hand will be most welcome as it will be my first, and after a very long time with deep once upon a time secret desires I used to be ashamed of nearly and probably utterly mortified if I thought any found out or new of the direction of desire here. Played by myself for so long now and a very limited play with partners and only a couple times with professionals to try to make some of these imaginings turn into realitys or experiences. With varying degrees of satisfaction. When I stopped being shy and reached out a little more was the start of moving closer in satisfaction, but the head scenes oftern move and sway. As I’m sure you know you refine and experiment and refine some more and then move onto something completely different. There’s usually a Favorite few levels of things to do and try out at any one time and I feel def excited to meet a few like minds for some experienced expansion of technical know how and new things to try and share also what I’ve learnt and experienced over the years. It’s been with me as long as I can remember. But am enjoying the best of those shunned and perverted things to do. Perverted is such a shit way for the vanilla folk to describe cos anything inline with perverted for me now is likely just more exciting imaginative and satisfying on so many more complex and deeper levels.
To distinguish a fantasy and to find a way to make it real is pretty dam exciting and fun, and still not very thoroughly explored for me yet. I’d love to find a sub play partner or dom as the thoughts of the perverted take me to both roles, but have had more time in self play than partnered and would be very happy to meet any one else’s person ideas imaginings fantasies or talk to do with all that seems a available here. It’s really just going to be awesome to connect with just some people of a genuine nature keen to explore for the joy of the subject at hand. So nice and with a nervous anticipation to say Gday ! From down under. Country Victoria in Australia. Anyone else from here? Say hi! Im straight, still 6pack fit,in my earliest 40’s. Have my own stocked play space with lots of equipment most of which I made. A very few have seen it, and have been developing it since I bought my place. I have been keen always to increase the experiences within, partnered or not but since most of my experience is self play am very glad to introduce myself to the community and willl be looking forward to new friends and ally’s and ideas and dares and everything else this online forum might deliver. I write stories to about any and often new scenario idea and would love to post some to get some feed back and swap a few too!! Thanks for reading and look forward to discussing and contributing and to anyone who wishes to personally say hi and swing a private msg or question or intro themselves! Cheers all so glad I found this outlet!!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hello to all fellow kinksters !

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, DDDD.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Dinkydidntdiedave. Belgium is a bit too far away for a cup of coffee with you. :wink:
But I am always willing to exchange ideas with you through this forum. So let those thoughts and stories come, spread over the various posts on this forum as far as you want to share this yourself. :hi:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Welcome to the forum :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard
[