Cam show advertising thread

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cam show advertising thread

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, my vanilla came early, and drew up the plans, we gon' fix it tomorrows. I should be able to check out the show. If anyone wants to stay visible online, just click the WHO IS ONLINE button near the bottom of the board index page, and others will be able to see who is here. Then, I guess log in with Cait's instructions and don't forget the popcorn. And the dress code is, just wear something. See ya'lls laterz. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Awesome!! I'm glad you can make it. The show will be public at 10 est. Just finished my tests, this is gonna be a difficult one! Just fyi, I will be scandalously clothed! Feel free to type encouragement, I'll see it, but wont be able to do more than mumble around a gag!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thanks shannon for letting me know about a small hitch with my broadcast. Use this link: https://chaturbate.com/pet_cait/

It will bring you right to the stream
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ncait wrote:Thanks shannon for letting me know about a small hitch with my broadcast. Use this link: https://chaturbate.com/pet_cait/

It will bring you right to the stream
I don't know about those tokens, but I did enjoy your beautiful tail. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Even though I really don't support self exploitation, I did have fun supporting Ncait's cam show and keeping the chat clean. I would do it again, but I think since most of my conversation with Cait lately has been in Private Message, it is unlikely to happen soon.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I don't currently have a cam up but I wanted people to know that XTOYS now supports audio and video so if you were looking for a place to have a virtual session I certainly recommend it!

https://xtoys.app/
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mtlsub wrote:I don't currently have a cam up but I wanted people to know that XTOYS now supports audio and video so if you were looking for a place to have a virtual session I certainly recommend it!

https://xtoys.app/
Thanks for the notification. Xtoys.app gets better and better. :D
boundme197373

Post by boundme197373 »

Hi Everyone, I am really wanting to do a cam show of me doing self bondage. I know of some places like chaturbate, etc but they want verification which I totally understand but I am not comfortable sending pictures of my id to verify. I am 49 years of age. Does anyone know where I can do a cam show that does not ask for verification? Thanks and hopefully I can do one soon.