Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:The giggling would start straight away even before we started. We basically tortured each other with tickling LOL. Well what we were doing was not as bad as some of the videos you see because we were in love and just having fun.
But us girls can be really mean to each other lol. Oh god so bad so very bad.
Add a gag so you don't wake the neighbours with the hysterical laughter and tied like this so the tickler has less distance to reach.
Attachments
The Scarlet Claw strikes again.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:
bounddosster wrote:My worse tickle session was the first one I ever had inflicted on me. I made the mistake of asking my then girlfriend the innocent question "if you tickle the bottom of your feet does it make you want to pee?" she said no but asked if it does for me, I foolishly answered "yes". Two days later when she had me tied up in her parent's garden she decided to see if it was true. She tickled the soles of my feet constantly until eventually, I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to pee but she refused to stop while I was peeing so I pretty much covered myself in my own pee. she thought it was fantastic and it started her liking for all things golden and wet.
Oh god that is similar to something 3 years ago. It was horrible humiliating and I wish I could forget it.
The moral of my story is be careful about what you agree to do with someone based on their promise to help live out your fantasy after.
I REALLY learned my lesson the hard way that day :(
To be honest, I enjoyed it. Her threat thereafter was "I'll tickle you until you piss yourself" usually after having plied me with lots of drinks and she did several times and not always in the most convenient places, I can't say I enjoyed them all right there and then but afterwards and thinking back on the occasions I did really.

Once when we had a day out in the hills and has walked miles from the car, during the day she had ensured I had plenty to drink but back then I could hold it all in a lot longer. We were laying on a hillside enjoying the fine weather when I dozed off for a while. Usually, this would ensure a hard poke in my balls to wake me up but I was left to doze. I woke sometime later and we started back to the car but first I needed a pee. I then found I couldn't open my fly as she had superglued it closed. Back then I was wearing tight jeans so there was no way to slide them down.

She enjoyed a hilarious walk back to the car with me trying to hold on and her trying to tickle me. I lasted until about halfway and the floodgates opened. I was soaked all down the front of my jeans under my crotch and halfway up my bum. I had a very embarrassing walk back to the car having to pass several people and to a couple that seemed to pay a lot of attention to my wet patch my girlfriend said "Silly sod fell in and wet himself". I don't know what I was supposed to have fallen into as there were no streams or ponds around, I was just embarrassed to make eye contact.

When we got back to the car I had to sit on plastic bags until we reached her house when I marched in and my jeans cut from me on the back doorstep. Lucky her parents were out. I then would have had the problem of getting home while naked from the waist down if I hadn't have been able to squeeze into a pair of her jeans.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I only vaguely remember being tickled that hard. Involuntary discharge was a risk, I recall that. I remain careful what I wish for.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

This please with a big fan blowing lovely cool over me, its just too hot for anything else.
While drying my hair this morning I was so hot because of my hair dryer I switched it to cold and just stuck it up my the front of my t-shirt to cool my poor boobies.
I tied my hair up and let it dry naturally, I think my hair gets more bondage than I ever will lol.
Of course we all know that if it wasn't this hot we would be complaining about not having a summer.
Attachments
43F59E8F-58CB-4B20-91D3-1198D59589F4_4_5005_c.jpeg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:This please with a big fan blowing lovely cool over me, its just too hot for anything else.
And hang from the ceiling a whole bunch of feathers that are moved over your body by a left-and-right-moving blowing fan. Both the refreshment and the sensation. :twisted:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:This please with a big fan blowing lovely cool over me, its just too hot for anything else.
And hang from the ceiling a whole bunch of feathers that are moved over your body by a left-and-right-moving blowing fan. Both the refreshment and the sensation. :twisted:
May I add a magic wand, hung from the ceiling with just not enough pressure to fully do its magic. :twisted: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Housebound?
Attachments
I surrendered.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
We are supposed to be having another heat wave in August so this might be a very nice idea, thank you

Lisa
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Lisahs3 wrote:We are supposed to be having another heat wave in August...
I heard that too, but looking at the forecast I can't see any sign of it.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Sashauk wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:We are supposed to be having another heat wave in August...
I heard that too, but looking at the forecast I can't see any sign of it.
So something to warm me up rather than cool me down.

Have to see what I can find...

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:So something to warm me up rather than cool me down.
Maybe a Teddy bear onesie. It is soft and warm.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:So something to warm me up rather than cool me down.
Maybe a Teddy bear onesie. It is soft and warm.
I have actually seen those and I very nearly bought one, still might actually

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Today I think this might help me out

I have a problem with my right shoulder and it hurts sometimes normally when I have been sitting at my desk working for a while.
So something like this that would stretch my arms and shoulder out might help. Ibuprofen does not always help with the pain so something to distract me would be helpful :(

Lisa
Attachments
tumblr_nq2iemlfEb1s983g0o1_1280.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have a problem with my right shoulder and it hurts sometimes normally when I have been sitting at my desk working for a while.
Lisa
Are you sure you don't shrug your shoulder when, for example, you pick up the computer mouse.
An exercise that can help is to let your arm hang loose next to you and make very small circles clockwise, just as if you were describing the smallest circle on the floor with a laser pointer in your right hand. This while the weight of your hand and arm pulls your shoulder down.
Just repeat a few times a day for 1 minute while you have to read a text, for example.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Today I think this might help me out

I have a problem with my right shoulder and it hurts sometimes normally when I have been sitting at my desk working for a while.
So something like this that would stretch my arms and shoulder out might help. Ibuprofen does not always help with the pain so something to distract me would be helpful

Lisa
ATTACHMENTS
The sybian should keep you nicely distracted :D , unless some cruel person switches it off :twisted: