bots

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: bots

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Surrounded by bots:

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 140 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Registered users: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Shannon SteelSlave, Yandex [Bot}

That doesn't make me one of them, does it?
Was there a robot uprising on September 22, 2014? Did we win? Or are we all bots and don't know it?

Was that Alexa on here? I thought Brian Griffin on "Family Guy" having a relationship was funny. Kind of stereotypical though, saying that all a woman does is spend a man's money.

Saw Exabot one time. Googled that one, and saw that it can steal financial info? Should we be worried about this? Are they using our forum habits and reading our posts to find out when we are tied, so they can come and rob us?
Most users ever online was 305 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 pm
I never saw those registered users at that time. They weren't hidden users. They may be coming for us, whilst humans were engaged in celebration and debauchery.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Most users ever online was 305 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 pm
I never saw those registered users at that time. They weren't hidden users. They may be coming for us, whilst humans were engaged in celebration and debauchery.
I also regularly keep an eye on who is online, but I have not seen those 305 users. Are they hidden behind the bushes? Woe to us if they are all robots. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

I can see hidden users, and they weren't them. I would not be apt to believe on American Independence Day, that a record number of humans were looking to learn to be tied. I am keeping my bucket of water and a shot gun nearby, and watching "Terminator 2, Judgement Day" (1991) to learn my enemy.
On the other hand, I am currently ignoring Guests.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Who are these robits? Ahrefs and Semrush.