Hi All

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
icebound

Hi All

Post by icebound »

I have been a memeber of the forum for a while, but usually dont have much for free to spend looking around it. I am hoping to change that in the future. I am a guy who enjoys self bondage outdoors mostly, the three months out of the year that I can play anyways. Lately though due to work and other demands, I havent played much, again, will soon be correcting that problem.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome! :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Dude! Where do you live that it is only possible to spend three out of twelve months outside? :shock:
Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Dont worry IceBound, I have a similar frustration, I have been so busy lately I havent played for a while, still I am on 2 weeks holiday and plan for some serious fun in the coming days....
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum.

Sorry forgot that bit :oops:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
icebound

Post by icebound »

Thanks all for the welcome. I can play outside more than three months out of the year, I just try to use the seasons where the bloodsucking critters arent out so much. I hate the smell of bug spray, even the scented versions. So Curious and LoRee its not the weather that prevents more play, its the environment that I have around me. I am planning a little play time tomorrow morning especially if it is raining as that makes for more fun that way.