DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:I programmed that into the file in such way that it would only happen after x plays.

No, just kidding. If you believe that is even possible.... poor you. :rofl:
It could also be that I had inserted the contact of channel B badly and by making the movement it made better contact each time I move my body.
I had to set a strength very high to feel something on my nipples until ... I jumped up the first time because I got full strength. :shock: .... poor me! :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I did a new screenplay that was assigned to me.

Removed the middle seat from a 3-seater sofa and laid a thin plank of 7.5 mm thickness and 25 mm width. Normally the width should have been 7.5 mm, but I just had this plank lying around.
My ankles tied on one side and my head together with a scarf blindfold on the other, and my stomach with a belt in the middle of the shelf.
So I lay naked on my stomach, completely free in the middle. This can also be done with 2 chairs that are separated from each other.

My DG-lab connected to my penis with the new Slave_L program at a strength of 70 and with AI set to +30 with an increment of 1 time every 120 seconds.
Then tied my hands under the plank to the top of the seat with a rope and blocked it with my time padlock set to 1.5 hours.

I had inserted the bipolar nipple clamps in the DG-lab, but didn't dare to use them this first time. :facepalm:

They were intense but pleasant minutes; only about the last 5 minutes I wanted to get out as fast as possible, but the time padlock was relentless and I couldn't untie any knots until the timeslot wouldn't allow it. :twisted:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:Yesterday I did a new screenplay that was assigned to me.

Removed the middle seat from a 3-seater sofa and laid a thin plank of 7.5 mm thickness and 25 mm width. Normally the width should have been 7.5 mm, but I just had this plank lying around.
My ankles tied on one side and my head together with a scarf blindfold on the other, and my stomach with a belt in the middle of the shelf.
So I lay naked on my stomach, completely free in the middle. This can also be done with 2 chairs that are separated from each other.

My DG-lab connected to my penis with the new Slave_L program at a strength of 70 and with AI set to +30 with an increment of 1 time every 120 seconds.
Then tied my hands under the plank to the top of the seat with a rope and blocked it with my time padlock set to 1.5 hours.

I had inserted the bipolar nipple clamps in the DG-lab, but didn't dare to use them this first time. :facepalm:

They were intense but pleasant minutes; only about the last 5 minutes I wanted to get out as fast as possible, but the time padlock was relentless and I couldn't untie any knots until the timeslot wouldn't allow it. :twisted:
Nice. How did you connect to the penis? Did you use silicon band that come with DG-lab?
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:How did you connect to the penis? Did you use silicon band that come with DG-lab?
No, this time I used the flexible penis straps. The strap placed close to the body at the top and the other strap at the bottom. Afterwards with 2 zipties attached a plastic bag softly around it - just enough that it does not fall off - to catch the juices. :rofl:
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

How do you like the flexible straps vs the silicon ones? Does it make a difference?

I think I don't like the silicon ones because they have so little contact area and was thinking to get some of those flexible straps and see how it goes.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tueffy wrote:How do you like the flexible straps vs the silicon ones? Does it make a difference?

I think I don't like the silicon ones because they have so little contact area and was thinking to get some of those flexible straps and see how it goes.
I also like the straps more because I can also steer so that the current goes through the entire penis. It is also easier to apply the electric gel in the right place.

Another good connection is for example a strap around everything with the contact at the very bottom close to the perineum and just below the ureter. The other contact very close to the body at the top of the penis close to the abdomen. This last strap then serves at the same time to block the blood flow a bit, so that the penis remains hard for longer.
And the straps are close enough together that the strong current flows through the scrotum, ureter and penis. :mrgreen:

The rubber rings are interesting, for example, to put around the corona of the penis after you have pulled down the skin around it (for those who are not circumcised). Or for securing them around the big toes. :twisted:

Please note: I already had to repair my previous one because the copper wire had come loose. I bought new ones as a spare and reinforced the previous one with tape where the wire exits the round contact point by the flexible strap.
RepairCableElasticStrap.jpg
RepairCableElasticStrap.jpg (19.13 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

I finally try my new DG-Lab. I place a silicon rope at the end of penis and a niddle at frenulum. Connect them to unit. I start with Slave_L MP3. It was good. But for first time and not know the device is better to start with breath I think. So I switch to the Breath and begin. WOW that waves that come is so nice feeling. I also place 4 niddle on that nipples and connect with my old unit. A lot on pleasure but did not cum. Not sure if I have to weak or why. I was up at 90 with the unit.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Cumming from Nipple play only works if you get it done in the first 15 or so minutes, and you have to get to a high level quickly. If you allow your body to get accustomed to the level, you need to get to a much higher intensity level. In that case you need a really good powerbox to cum from it. Also, if you do estim to your nipples frequently, they get used to estim too and that lowers the chance to get an orgasm.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Slave_L wrote: Also, if you do estim to your nipples frequently, they get used to estim too and that lowers the chance to get an orgasm.
Does it return if one were to abstain for a good length of time?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Slave_L wrote: Also, if you do estim to your nipples frequently, they get used to estim too and that lowers the chance to get an orgasm.
Does it return if one were to abstain for a good length of time?
Yes, at least for me. If I don't use electricity on my nipples for a while it's just like it's the first time. That's why I always vary how I connect the DG-lab to my body and sometimes don't use the DG-lab at all for a while.

@Gnutter: I use "Breath" to enjoy. "Compress" and "Spring" has the same effect on me. Without the obligation of cumming; just blindfold or with the hood on and let the imagination play. :D
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

@kinbaku I will play much more. That pleasure that DG-Lab gives is amazing. Not same my old Mystim. I am still not sure how it works. What I thnik I learn today it that if AI is on, it will random strange in that limit you set.
@Slave_L Thanks for info. I will try my nipple Japanese clamps that I revived today next week. Just wait needle cut to heal.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Usually if you don't do estim for 2 weeks or more, the body has almost fully reset, and it feels like new estim again. If you wait a month, its definitely reset.

That said, if you estim on your nipples for a lot of time and then switch to do estim on your penis for 2 weeks, the nipples without estim for that long will almost have reset. Changing preset often also helps but not as much as no estim.

As for the AI setting, you have 2 different AI settings. The top one is indeed random intensity with a value between 0 and 30, where it ADDS that to the current intensity. So if your intensity is 50, and AI random set to 30, the value can be anything from 50 to 80, every time it changes. The second slider controls the time. How much delay before it switches again?

The bottom setting is the auto increment. It will press the +1 button for you automatically up to 30 times with a predefined delay.

This does mean that if you set the bottom AI to 30 too, you start at 50, Auto increment can get you up to 80, and the random setting can add 30 to that one as well, going to 110.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:@kinbaku I will play much more. That pleasure that DG-Lab gives is amazing. Not same my old Mystim. I am still not sure how it works. What I thnik I learn today it that if AI is on, it will random strange in that limit you set.
To teach you different things and gain experience at the same time. :love:
Connect channel A to your penis and with the pads channel B to your butt.

Start DG lab. Then Guest/Solo Play to get into the CONSOLE.
See if channel A is active.
Press the 3 horizontal lines at the very bottom left.
Change the "Switching Frequency" to 5 seconds by briefly clicking on it until it reads 5s, then select channel B and change the "Switching Frequency" to 60 seconds in the same way.

Then click on the 2nd symbol at the bottom until you get the crossing waves (Random play) and choose channel A again where you choose the circular sign without the 1 in it (Sequential Play).

Go to the last symbol at the bottom right (AI) and enter the following values ​​for channel A: MAX+30, 1 time/100s, +30, every 61s and activate the 2 settings by sliding the button to the right (next to the strength number comes the letter A = random jump; and the arrow up = Strength increase). Go to channel B and use the settings: MAX+20, 1 time/5s, +20, every 120 s.

Then go to the penultimate symbol (alarm clock) and choose channel A Stop after 45 min, Play 30-60 s, Pause 5-10 s. Then press Save and don't forget to turn on the 2 sliders. (At the top appears the alarm clock with 45 and the red dot with the time - red dot=pause and yellow dot=play).
and for channel B: Stop after 45 min, Play 5-20 s, Pause 10-40 s. Then press Save and turn on the 2 buttons.

Now press the arrows above the strength numbers once and then keep pressing the two plus signs until you have a strength that you can handle (for example 60).
Keep in mind that channel A can eventually reach a strength of 120 (60+30+30) and channel B a strength of 100 (60+20+20). :evil:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, keep in mind, if your screen goes off, the timers may slow down. My device starts to slow down a bit when the screen is off, and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop this. So I just keep the screen on all the time. And yes, I do have allow to run in background enabled.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:So I just keep the screen on all the time.
And for some who have a problem with that: Stay alive! at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=15#p98218 can help.
Also thanks to Slave_L I got it :hi: .