Incomplete idea for the guys

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
juandelpueblo

Incomplete idea for the guys

Post by juandelpueblo »

This is the begining of an idea that is not fully cooked. So, lots of missing details.

The device is a tube or fleshlight. Put an ir sensor halfway. The 2nd sensor is at the length of your erect penis. Connect the sonsors to your favorite controller.

The idea is simple. You fuck the thing. You have to trigger and clear both sensors to activate a counter. 1 trust 1 uptick. Once you reach a preset amount some release mechanism activates and lets you go. Maybe a key is released or something.

Here is the thing. If you cum too soon then you'll have to wait for another erection to continue and thus be set free. You can add other items to the game. For example a vibrator to make it feel extra good and make you cum quicker so you have to have dicipline. Alternatively, you could go the other way and add pain. Maybe a tens unit or something undesireable were it will discourage you feom sticking your dick in. Alao, notice that the 2nd sensor is at the extreme end of your penis length. You are either completely hard or you wont get out.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can also place a magnet at the top of your penis and at the top of the flesh-light a reed switch. Only when the penis is erect is a signal activated. You have to activate and deactivate x number of times within a certain time to get the key.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

juandelpueblo wrote: The device is a tube or fleshlight. Put an ir sensor halfway. The 2nd sensor is at the length of your erect penis. Connect the sonsors to your favorite controller.
I use a slight variation on this excellent idea. Results with just a passive infrared sensor proved too unreliable, so I settled on an IR emitter (QEE113) and matching detector (L-93DP3C) for my Tenga Fliphole. See pic below. This works really well and allows for all kinds of automated scenarios. I wrote a script that administers electric shocks when the detected fucking speed is outside a certain range. Of course the signal could also be used to control a fucking machine elsewhere on the internet. Other applications are left as an exercise for the reader :mrgreen:
u1000.jpg
DeSade

Post by DeSade »

Hi
Great Idea! I really want to know more about your setup.
Is there anyway to get hold of a list o things to buy and a "blueprint" for the project. :D
DeSade

Post by DeSade »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.
Is there anyway you could help me in making a similar project? It would be much appreciated. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

DeSade wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.
Is there anyway you could help me in making a similar project? It would be much appreciated. :)
Welcome to Bound Anna, DeSade. Send me a private message, get you in the right direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome DeSade. Can you work with an Arduino? Don't hesitate to contact Shannon, she can really help you.
snowflake

Post by snowflake »

I am not yet finished building mine, but I have some improvements I'm planning:

1) Use a microcontroller with permanent memory (in case of an arduino you can write to the EEPROM).
Increase the number of strokes needed by one with every release. This way the toy stays interesting over time.

2) I think the trust release-countdown should count up - let's say +1 for every minute of break you take during a session?
(starting after the first stroke)(but never higher than the initial number of this session)

3) I am currently thrilled by adding some additional madness: (a) a vibration function going off when reaching the final 10 strokes (b) a random function that decides that one in every 100 session will take twice the number of strokes...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

snowflake wrote:I am not yet finished building mine, but I have some improvements I'm planning:

1) Use a microcontroller with permanent memory (in case of an arduino you can write to the EEPROM).
Increase the number of strokes needed by one with every release. This way the toy stays interesting over time.

2) I think the trust release-countdown should count up - let's say +1 for every minute of break you take during a session?
(starting after the first stroke)(but never higher than the initial number of this session)

3) I am currently thrilled by adding some additional madness: (a) a vibration function going off when reaching the final 10 strokes (b) a random function that decides that one in every 100 session will take twice the number of strokes...
Welcome snowflake. Interesting ideas. :twisted:
Rocketman

Post by Rocketman »

Hi,

Do we know if some people realise this project?
I would love to make my own... :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Rocketman wrote:Do we know if some people realise this project?
Many have already preceded you. Since I am currently looking for data in this nature, here are some examples (so I have references for myself :facepalm: :rofl: ):
Diy Dildo controled release 27 Feb 2020 viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12692
Diy Computer controlled stroking machine 19 Oct 2019 viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12453
Diy Manual for Vibrator-Control? Aug 27, 2014 viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8478
Diy Creative Arduino Usage: sensor and algorithm for edging 07 Sep 2011 viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3429

Software Orgasm dedector 2 Sep 2020 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13088
Software New toughts 4 Feb 2020 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12658
Software Arduino Vibrator Virtual Mistress 6 Apr 2015 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9208
Software Arduino Vibrator 06 Oct 2012 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6383
Software Teasing to the edge, but denying orgasm 21 Aug 2011 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5083 :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanks for farming these for us.
👠👠