What's your excuse?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Shannon SteelSlave

What's your excuse?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you ever injured yourself in bondage/BDSM, and had to explain a mark or bruise? :cry: Didn't sleep all night because your scenario was too uncomfortable? :( Limped around work because of a miscalculation in playing at home. :facepalm: Damaged your house or car in a way that aroused suspicion trying to escape? :x
If so, and you care to share it, maybe tell us what happened, what you used, who you had to explain or lie about it to, and what you said to move forward. Also, did they approach you and ask directly, or did you just say something as a prophylactic measure to stop people from leering?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: What's your excuse?

Post by bounddosster »

I don't recall ever having to make excuses for a bondage incident but I have had to make some excuses and lies for other sexual or BDSM-related incidents that have happened to me but that would be going off the bondage-related theme.
Last edited by bounddosster on 24 May 2021, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll see if I can offer some examples.
My 180 degree header from 6 inches has been mentioned here before, so I'll skip those details. It was a Thursday night, so I took the Friday off from work, said I hit my head and bent my neck standing up too soon in a short door frame. I took 3 weeks off from Martial Arts, told my Sensei I fell doing "Mission Impossible" style sit ups, the cable let go.
I got a 6 inch deep throat gag the night before a dentist appointment. I gave it a good session, forgetting about my appointment. Once there, I saw her eyebrows raise slightly when she shined a flashlight into my mouth, but quickly hid it. I am kind of glad I was unable to speak, as I am not sure what she was reacting to, as I may have tried to explain something completely unrelated.
I was doing a blindfolded "mine field" game once, and so far, only once. I kicked a bell, and when that happens, I am required to pick up whatever item is next to it and put it on. Bending down to retrieve it, I banged my head against a table and cut my forehead. I know people at work were looking, but none dared to ask.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This not a used excuse but a ready to explain that way should the need arise excuse.
After using my bridle gag, which may leave small marks at the corners of my mouth I will say I've been holding my pencil in my mouth like:
pencil.jpg
instead of my usual behind the ear, which I can't seem to do anymore when wearing glasses.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:This not a used excuse but a ready to explain that way should the need arise excuse.
After using my bridle gag, which may leave small marks at the corners of my mouth I will say I've been holding my pencil in my mouth like:
pencil.jpg
instead of my usual behind the ear, which I can't seem to do anymore when wearing glasses.
I would put this photo in your wallet, so you always have it ready when questions arise.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:This not a used excuse but a ready to explain that way should the need arise excuse.
pencil.jpg
In the radio broadcasting business, it's a simple method to improve diction. Once you get behind the microphone, without the pencil, your mouth has limbered up from the workout with the pencil. Newsreaders, advert voices, etc. It works.

There's your "official" reason. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
pencil.jpg
With my former private guitar teacher I had to play the guitar like that because I had the tendency to silently say the notes I was playing. With the pencil between my lips that was no longer possible. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
pencil.jpg
With my former private guitar teacher I had to play the guitar like that because I had the tendency to silently say the notes I was playing. With the pencil between my lips that was no longer possible. :facepalm:
When I was a kid learning the guitar I did the same thing, say the notes that is but I was never made to hold a pencil in my mouth. Shame really if my guitar teacher had been more strict I might have actually learnt to play it beyond the basics. Even back then my self-discipline was lacking. The things I learnt the best always had the strictest teachers.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
pencil.jpg
When I was a kid learning the guitar I did the same thing, say the notes that is but I was never made to hold a pencil in my mouth. Shame really if my guitar teacher had been more strict I might have actually learnt to play it beyond the basics. Even back then my self-discipline was lacking. The things I learnt the best always had the strictest teachers.
My guitar teacher was very strict. If I came to her without my gloves on I could go back home. She said that it would take my fingers too much time to warm up. She did lose the expensive lessons that I paid her that day, but she didn't care.
She also told me to take karate lessons privately in addition to the jiu jitsu lessons that I already followed. So that I could better regulate my Ki. She also gave me special Yoga exercises for the fingers.
Shannon SteelSlave

Can I just come out and ask; does everyone around just think I'm clumsy now?
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Can I just come out and ask; does everyone around just think I'm clumsy now?
Of course not! Like you repaired those metal high heels, for example. I know very few women who are capable of this.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Can I just come out and ask; does everyone around just think I'm clumsy now?
No more than me, I'm always having accidents it just seems never to happen when being kinky, Perhaps kinky focuses my mind more but then I don't have any high heels. :)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Not at all. I believe that you have more experience in a broader variety of kink than me which required more learning moments than I have had.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote:
Not at all. I believe that you have more experience in a broader variety of kink than me which required more learning moments than I have had.
"learning moments" :rofl: I like the phrase.
Senior moments, blonde moments and now learning moments.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.