First dare :)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Ginger20

First dare :)

Post by Ginger20 »

Hey guys.
I'd like to request my first dare if anybody has any good ideas. Heres what i got what i wanna use...

Nipple clamps
Handcuffs
Vibe
heels

Yep it's rather simple, I'd prefer an indoor scenario, perhaps something that will keep me secured for a good hour or so, the only problem is i can't really freeze my key i anything since i share my student house lol, let me know.

J xx
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If you're looking for a simple timed release mechanism for your situation, I suggest a battery-powered clock mechanism, with some modifications.

You can get a very inexpensive mechanism like this for a couple of dollars (about a pound?) sold for those who want to create their own clocks. Instead of putting the hands on the shaft, use a plastic film can with a hole in the side, attached to the hour shaft. This will give you the best variety in delays.

Look here on the main site: http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_t ... clock.html

This is what I use and is absolutely reliable, with no mess. Just make sure the key lands somewhere you can reach it, and doesn't bounce somewhere really inconvenient.

For your dare, I suggest you exploit your shared rooming situation for the added excitement of potential exposure. Do whatever bondage scenario with your room's door closed, but not locked, making sure that there are other people in the place when you are bound.

Rig your nipple clamps to pull on you if you move. I see you didn't list a gag in your inventory, so I figure that any cries of pain caused by the clamps will need to be stifled voluntarily, which should further increase the pressure to remain discreet.

The vibrator will add more stress and will probably cause you to squirm a bit at one point, which will strain your nipples. It will also be tempting to make some pleasurable sounds at one point, increasing the risk of attracting the attention of some inquisitive soul who will want to know what you are doing.

Believe me, you'll find that your hour of helplessness will seem much longer. :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

You want cheap, simple, and easily concealable? Take a look at this.

http://whpage.war-hammer.net/et/etimer.html

I would place the timer on a high shelf well out of reach but have a premeasured piece of string tacked to the base of the shelf (or where ever you decide to put it) so you don't have to worry about hunting a bouncing key.

Jenny's suggestion sounds like a good first scenario so long as all you are wearing is the Nipple clamps, Handcuffs, Vibe, & heels. You can always improvise a gag if you need one. For an hour long scenario a sock wad held in place by a piece of duct tape will do. Just remember to use a single rolled up sock, and make sure you soak it in some liquid (does't have to be anything nasty unless you want to, I'd start with your favorite beverage) or you will discover that the wad will soak up all the moisture from your mouth leaving it excessively dry. Not something I would recommend for a first time gagged SB scenario.

Be sure to let us know how you make out :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:The vibrator will add more stress and will probably cause you to squirm a bit at one point, which will strain your nipples. It will also be tempting to make some pleasurable sounds at one point, increasing the risk of attracting the attention of some inquisitive soul who will want to know what you are doing.

Believe me, you'll find that your hour of helplessness will seem much longer. :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
It's reasons like that I wish I was a girl. :(