I can get out!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
micael911

I can get out!

Post by micael911 »

I'm just starting to experiment with self bondage and having a little difficulty. The problem is I can get out!

I've tried doing the basic hogtie - hands in wrist coil and cinch noose with it's end tied to the rope around my ankles. My problem is that I can grab the "neck" of the cinch noose (where the rope coils around the rest of the rope) and pull it away from my wrists, loosening the cinch, and then slip my wrists out.

Aside from using a totally different method like handcuffs (all the horror stories of getting stuck have me scared of those at the moment) I can only think of one option... to make a chest harness and try to tie the end of the cinch to that. I like the feeling of having hands and feet tied together though, and since it's such a common technique, I figure there should be some way of getting it to work...

Any thoughts?
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I recomend only wrap some rope around your wrists and tie everything else for real, then pretend your helpless.
A lot of people on this site do that and it works for them, I like my bondage very real or it won't ring my bells.
I use only steel bondage, but you must be very careful, and your right its scary but thats the excitement for me.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I believe the point about self-bondage is to be almost stuck, not completely. You have to be able to release yourself, either at will or at the end of the pre-timed period you want to stay stuck.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Unfortunately unless you have a release on a timer or something, you're always going to be able to get out of SB, fortunately for me I get a bit panicky when I cant get out and it doesn't ring my bells, I just like tying feet and legs mainly, see the picture - lol

It all depends what floats your boat, if you genuinely need to feel helpless your going to have to look at a good set of locking cuffs and ice releases for the keys etc..or get a willing partner and ave him tye you up good, but then thats not really SB, thats just B...lol

Also, for safety reasons, I fully back up and endorse what Bound_Jenny just said ^^^^
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

Hi Micael,

I would suggest that you try the balltie. It's not much different from the hogtie but offers far more trouble to get out of. In fact - it is completely impossible without a release knife or a modified knot.
That should turn the trick.

However if you still want to do a hogtie - I would recommend that you tie off the cinchnoose for you hand to your knees not to you feet. If you additionally use a rind device to taughten the rope you will be delightfully stuck.
micael911

Post by micael911 »

Well, in general, I do want to be where I can't get out without release mechanisim/keys/scissors/etc.

Maybe I sounded like a little too much of a newbie here... I've done bondage for years now, and had experimented with SB many years ago. I've been reading up on SB safety and techniques for the last couple months, and I understand to have releases and backups prepared. Everytime I experimented with the hogtie I had scissors and a knife right on the ground next to me, as this was just an experiment and I'd want to be able to release myself right away. But when I do figure out how to do this, I want to be effectively "stuck" until that ice melts. ;-)

Oddly enough, I remember using the hogtie with the cinch noose years back and needing to cut myself out. Maybe I've gotten *more* flexible since I'm older.. ? ;-) I think part of it is the rope too... I've tried it with a couple ropes, both "clothesline" types. Maybe they don't have enough friction to keep the noose in place when I pull on it.

Toszum, I'll have to try your suggestions. Thanks!
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Try soft, thick silk rope. I use it all the time, it doesn`t cause rope burns that easily, because it is rather soft (feels nice, btw,my girl loves it) and knots won`t slip, because it gives in a little under the pressure of a knot and the knots pull themselves tight under stress - perfect for tight knots, no slipping at all.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

Where do you get your silk rope Grinser?
For I defenitaly miss it at the hardware store.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Funny story actually. Its the expensive stuff from some sex shop. I am one of those persons people never know what to give to on a birthday and since some of my buddies know about my bondage activities, I get a nice supply of first-class rope every birthday ^^
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.