New moderator!

News and announcements will be posted here.
anna
Site Admin

New moderator!

Post by anna »

Curious_sb is now a moderator in this forum.

A moderator is someone that have some more powers than normal users, such as editing posts, moving posts and even deleting posts made by anyone. A moderator is used to keep the order in a forum even if the administrator is not present. A moderators word is normally final but if there is any problem with any action taken by a moderator, please contact me.

Anna.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Hello everybody!

Dont treat me any differently now, I'm still here for the same reasons.

Please enjoy using the forums and if you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about the forums or specific posts etc, just send me a PM and I will try and help you as best I can.

I am usually online for a couple of hours each night so you should get a fairly speedy response.

Regards

C_SB
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Congrats C_SB! I thought something like this might happen. You have been one of, if not the most active member to date. If forums are to grow and prosper, the members have to participate. You have been doing a great job of offering ideas for discussion and resonding to others.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Many thanks for your support.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I have the great pleasure to welcome misQui to the moderator group. :D
I hope you will find it interesting and please be careful with all those new buttons. :wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Congratulations misQui!
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Cheers Anna. I'll be pressing some of those buttons in due course. lol
That's 3 of us now, so if anyone has any problems, get in touch with one of us and, as we're all on here regularly, you should get a prompt response.
jake

Post by jake »

Gee I'm jealous :wink:

Not really Im a moderator of a bigger forum than this :twisted:
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Congratulations on your moderator-hood misQui. I just got back from visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday. I always travel well before and well after such holidays to avoid holiday traffic, so I missed your coronation. :D Congratulations again and happy moderating :D
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Cheers. Glad to see you back.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

LoRee have been chosen to become the third moderator to the forum. We hope that his geographical position and often different views on things will add something good to the forum management. Welcome! :D

To everyone:
Remember that moderators are ordinary members just like everyone else until they act as a moderator. It is okay too not agree with any of us and to say what you think but please respect our decisions when we act as moderators. (Also read the first post in this thread.)
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I would like to thank Anna and the Academy for this most prestigious Honor on which they have bestowed upon me. :D And to both my supporters and critics alike I say "Not to worry". For I shall continue to be the same old malcontented whore you have all come to know (and make fun of behind my back) LOL :lol:
Really I am Honored and will do my best to uphold the high standards our moderation team has set.
You may now all bow down before me and kiss my ring :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
jake

Post by jake »

I would say screw you but you're a mod.

Consider your ring well and truly kissed.

:)
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Gad xatm092! I got a good laugh out of the last two replies you made to my post. If I were King (Uh, that is Queen) YOU would be my first choice for jester.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the team. :D