News and announcements will be posted here.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The previously broken avatar uploading have now been fixed.

Avatars are those small pictures that are displayed beneath the user name of some of the members. To upload your own you first need a picture that is maximum 100*100 pixels big, preferably in jpg or gif format. You can resize your favourite picture in most image processing programs. Just try to avoid the most obvious copyright violations and try to keep it decent. And if you need any help resizing your picture, please send it to my email.
Last edited by anna on 14 Apr 2009, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken words
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

So, what do you think of my revised avatar Anna? I finally got someone to show me how to resize the pixils on the photos. But I still had to comb through a couple of hundred pics before I found one suitable. :)
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Oh, you should have told me that you needed help making a new avatar, I would have tried to help you.

Bettie without bondage is like warm cola without bubbles and caffeine, just a lot of sweetness with no reason to lust for.