Welcome!

News and announcements will be posted here.
anna
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by anna »

Welcome to the new forum! :hi:

Hopefully everything should be working great but please let me know of any problems you might find. Please save all important text you post the next few days in a safe place in case we find a terrible bug somewhere and have to revert back to the old forum.

People that are completely revolted by the new look of the forum can change to a different design in their User Control panel. (Board preferences - My board style) This possibility might be removed in the future so it is better to get used to the new style now. :whip:

There are a lot of new features added. Most important is that you can now attach photos and drawings directly to your posts. (As long as you follow the forum image rules and keep file sizes below 256kb.) If you find any other new feature please do not play with it until you know what it is. :mrgreen:

If your avatar has been removed, please upload it again. Remote avatars are no longer allowed.
RADER

Re: Welcome!

Post by RADER »

anna

I like the new forem, Are there any how-to-do instructions I should know, so I
will not destroy anything. rader
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

You can find some information here. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/faq.php
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WOW, major change...
At first I thought my link went to a new site...
But, lets see how this goes...
RADER

Post by RADER »

[quote="anna"]You can find some information here. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/faq.php[/quote]
Thanks for the help. The new forem is great. How do I get to the smilly faces, etc.???
rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Smilies should be to the right of the text box you type your reply in. ( that-o-way --> :D )

Jenny.
Aurora Borealis

Post by Aurora Borealis »

Looks good. Aaand I returned just in time for the big change :D

One minor thing: at first glance stickies etc. blend in with normal posts, so I end up clicking on a sticky rather than on the post that updated (that sits couple of links lower). But that's minor, like I said. No other issues so far.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

I just have to test the new format.
The previous icons were a little easier to spot for new messages, but it looks pretty good! It will be nice to be able to add pictures directly!

Thanks Anna!