Meeting people.

News and announcements will be posted here.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darlings, I can give an alternative perspective, although not precisely the same. When I married my lovely significant other, I was her submissive. At that time, this was what I thought that I was and she as well. Later on, I discovered that my being her submissive was taking a devastating toll on my mental health. (Having clinical depression didn't help either.) It was finally decided that I could not remain her submissive, so the relationship evolved to a vanilla one.

I suppose that my point is that she could have felt betrayed by my change of heart, at least that's what I hope it was. However, we are still together two-and-a-half years later. The moral is that she accepted this change. It's affected our relationship, but it did not end it.

To this day, we both still have our interests in the lifestyle. She have always been more into mental aspect, while I prefer the physical. However, both agree that we can pursue these on our own, which her chatting on-line with a submissive that she has elsewhere, while I look for playmates and do yummy self-bondage. 8) Sometimes we connect on that front, but it's when the time is right.

I guess that what I am saying is that love should accept the other for what they are. If someone changes, that's there perogative. If one is required to change by the other, then the problem exists. Love can be a great binding of two spirits, but it can be a fragile thing when it is not reciprocal, and wanting someone to give up an activity that is not harmful going in creates a brittle relationship susceptible to breaking.
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Anastasia:
I agree with you 100%, Life is full of changes, you must adapt according to new game rules.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Cindy123 wrote:Anastasia:
I agree with you 100%, Life is full of changes, you must adapt according to new game rules.
Sin 8)
Darling, I appreciate your lovely words. They just made my day. Yum!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Anastasia Darling, I pride myself of not having a jealous bone in my body. However, your scrumptiously yummy relationship can make anyone jealous. Even me. Unfortunately your relationship is the exception NOT the rule. I hope you know how so very lucky you are. :( :cry:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

LoRee wrote:Anastasia Darling, I pride myself of not having a jealous bone in my body. However, your scrumptiously yummy relationship can make anyone jealous. Even me. Unfortunately your relationship is the exception NOT the rule. I hope you know how so very lucky you are.
Darling, I've been thinking about this a little. I do believe that you are right, that I am quite the lucky person. I do fear that much of what passes for love these days is actually a form of self-interest, as in "How can you make me happy?" Little wonder that many relationships fracture with the slightest wind of change.

I do hope that your fortunes change for the better in the future. May we all come to find that lovely someone (if it hasn't happened already) that loves us for who we are, not what they would rather us be. 8) Yum!
Cindy123

Re: Meeting people.

Post by Cindy123 »

All good stuff, I hope this helps others meet people who enjoy the same thing.
Sin