Mistresses, threads, and mayhem

News and announcements will be posted here.
bound_jenny

Mistresses, threads, and mayhem

Post by bound_jenny »

I just deleted all threads concerning our two new mistresses (or one with two nicks) looking for long term subs to have fun with.

It's not so much about how many threads were posted with the same basic content (though it's a non-trivial part) but more of the kinds of responses that she or they were getting - despite my efforts to keep it reasonable.

I like to think that Bound Anna is a nice, welcoming place (except for spammers and trolls and other bad beasties from the digiverse), and these cases were definitely not exemplars or what I hold dear here at Bound Anna, and that chagrins me. We are capable of better. I've seen it so many times before, how much we welcome new members, and I firmly believe that we can keep doing it.

It is an unusual occurrence that I delete entire threads like I did. I sincerely hope that I do not have to exert such a power again.

So if you have a gripe about a post, a thread, etc., don't air it out on the forum, file a report (there's a button for that) and the moderation staff will have a look at it and decide what to do.

Keep it nice, keep it sane, keep it polite, keep it welcoming. Those are the reasons why people come here and stay here.

I know you can do it.

Thank you.

Bound Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!